Love me, please

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the weekend and since there were no emergencies Jisoo decided to rest at home today. It has been very tiring both mentally and physically. At night she couldn't sleep and at work, she couldn't concentrate. Now she just wants to meet Seungwan whether the girl loves her back or rejects her she just wants to talk and come to a conclusion. She's waiting and it's been testing her patience. How long does she need to wait? How long does she need to suffer like this? But at the end of the day when Seungwan's smiling face comes to her vision, she knows. She knows that it's worth it. It's worth to suffer like this for Seung-wan. She will wait.

But she needs to live and to live she needs to distract herself from the thoughts of that warm person. So she decided to cook her dinner. As she was about to head to the kitchen while thinking about what she should have for dinner she heard the doorbell. Strange.

She didn't invite any of her friends or colleagues and she remembers she strictly told her friends not to disturb her today.

Then who is it? Don't tell me its- no what am I thinking? Maybe someone got the wrong house.

Another doorbell sound.

. I forgot that I need to check the door. 

Jisoo held the doorknob and exhaled before opening the door. There she was. Her solution to all the problems. The person who made her sleepless and insane. The person who was supposed to make her warm and be by her side always. Not disappear. She was there standing in front of her in her shiny blonde hair yet she felt so far. Jisoo couldn't utter a word but her body was speaking on its own.

"Hey-" Seungwan smiled but stopped when she felt a sudden push. Jisoo was hugging her so tightly like she won't ever let go.

"Where were you?" Jisoo's voice couldn't be heard properly because was on the older's shoulder. Thankfully Seungwan was paying attention.

"Calm down Jisoo-ah. Let's go inside first. Look I brought dinner for us." Seung-wan whispered as she held up her hand showing the bag that contains Jisoo's favorite. tteokbokki.

 

Inside the apartment, Jisoo sat on the couch and stared at Seung-wan. Seung-wan changed her hair color due to her comeback. Idols need to do that. They need to change their appearance according to their theme. But Jisoo liked it. Seung-wan is always cute and beautiful but this suits her very well. She looks very charming and very handsome that you cannot take your eyes off. So she eyed her every action. How Seungwan put her shoes on the side and entered with a smile on her face. Then she places the bag in the kitchen counter and looked at Jisoo. Why is she tilting her head like that? , I'm staring.

Jisoo moved her eyes forcefully and found the floor very interesting thing to give her attention at the moment.

"Do you want to have dinner now?"Jisoo didn't want to have dinner first. She wanted to talk to her but she couldn't refuse since Seung-wan asked her.

"Sure"

 

 

 

 

 

All the red velvets members got three days off to rest before they start their schedules for their comeback. They are so excited and more the reason was Seung-wan. It's been so long they haven't had a comeback and Seung-wan also came back. Not just came back she was just like b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter