Missing You

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Seungwan and Jisoo had that talk about their feelings. Since then Jisoo didn't replied to Seungwan's 'Good night' or 'Good morning's. Her messages were all seen by Jisoo, unanswered. Seungwan knew how Jisoo felt at this stage. Your feelings are mutual yet you can't be in a relationship. Most importantly Seungwan misses Jisoo so very much. It's for the first time they have been apart like this since her hospital days. She missed their teasing chats and funny banters. They used to talk for hours but now it's all gone. Seungwan kept looking at her phone screen hoping of having a reply which her members noticed too.

 

 

It's so sad that they were like best friends a week ago and it destroyed just in a few seconds. It's all because of Seungwan. She needs to talk to Jisoo but she didn't know how. What will she tell her? She needs to figure out her feelings first. Now that Jisoo confessed she needs to give a reply. She can't keep hurting Jisoo. She treasures her so much that it's hurting.

 

 

Yeri was sitting beside Seungwan on the couch and saw her sad face. She knew something was up these days.

"Why are you sad unnie?" that voice startled her. She moved her face and saw Yeri was beside her. When did she sit here?

"W-what? No i am fine Yerim-ah" Seungwan tried to smile but failed as she saw the younger just narrowed her eyes. She looks like Joohyun now. Seungwan gulped and thought that she cannot hide from her and she also needs someone to talk to.

"Spill it" After what happenned to Seungwan Yeri had become more conscious and bold to ask her unnies about their problems and worries. She wants them to know that she is with them and she is not a child anymore. They can discuss their problems with her.

Seungwan sighed "Well, Jisoo confessed to me and I kind of told her that I don't want to be in a relationship with her" 

"So she finally took the initiative." 

"Yeah wait what? you knew?" 

"Come on unnie. Anybody can tell how you guys hang around, talked for hours in your phones and how you looked at eachother? a fool can also tell." Yeri paused "Wait you rejected her? Don't you like her too?"

"I do but what if it's just an infatuation I don't want to lose her Yeri."

"You silly unnie." Yeri poked the vocalists head with her index finger "You both have romantic feelings towards each other how can you plan on staying friends? It would be so awkward and hurting for both of you." Yeri saw Sueungwan was still confused so she continued "Look, imagine Jisoo got herself a lover and introduced that person to you but you cannot feel happy for her as a friend because you have feelings for her. Wouldn't that be awkward? " 

Seungwan thought for awhile before replying "But what if she gets tired of me. What if she doesn't like me anymore?" Seungwan reasoned cause she doesn't want to get hurt anymore. It was already very hard for her to come this far after what happenned with Joohyun. She cannot face that again. This time she will surely die.

 

"Unnie, you are too scared. I get that but think about now. This time this moment you two like each other." Yeri came closer and held Seungwan's hand in hers "you can have the best moments in your lives together. We cannot predict what will happen tomorrow but we still fall in love and confess and try to live our life with that person. Love is worth it unnie." 

Seungwan felt like crying. Since when this girl grew up so much. She became so matured yet she is the youngest in the group. She couldn't say anything after hearing Yeri. Still afraid of the consequences.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter