Sorry

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Johyun's POV

 

I am sorry Seungwan-ah I wish I could say it to you. I wish I could make you hear my apology but it's complicated. I don't know why we are being punished like this. I wish we wouldn't have these feelings fo each other. I wish you knew how I am feeling now. I know you are hurting and you don't deserve to be hurt like this but I wish you could see that I am hurting too. It's not easy to ignore the person you love and especially if that person is kind, adorable, lovable, caring like Seungwan.

 

 

 

My Seungwan who always looks out for me. Who always make me laugh who always brightens up my day just by smiling. Seungwan is a name that is crafted in my heart which I cannot replace. No one can take her place. I won't be able to love anyone like I love her. No one can make me feel things like she does. No one can reach to my heart like she did. She is always with me. Yet I broke her heart. I am such a bad lover aren't I? I guess we were not meant to be together but I really wish to be with her. My yearning that is you Seungwan. I am sorrry Seungwan-ah.

 

 

 

I am sorry Seungwan-ah I couldn't stand for us. I am sorry that we had to meet like this. I am sorry that I can't tell you the reason of hurting you cause I know you will get angry and it will cause more trouble. I am sorry that I can't love you the way you deserve to be loved. I am sorry that our love life was so short six months. But i will always be grateful for those six months of my life. I will always be grateful that you loved me and let me love you even it was for only six months. I wish we wouldn't be idols. I wish we wouldn't had to think about our fans opinion before loving each other. Love........... it just happens.

 

 

 

 

I am sorry Seungwan-ah that I didn't spare a glance at you at the fan sign. I know you looked at me the whole time. I felt your stare. Your loving gaze your warm brown orbs which pulls me harder to fall deeper in them. I ignored you but you never did. You were always there like you promised. You never let me feel that you were mad at me.You never got angry which surprised me.

 

 

 

You always waited for me just like you promised. When i had late schedules you were there at the dorm waiting for me. I ignored you but you always waited for me to come back. You always worried for me. You never missed anything about me. On witer nights I couldn't sleep because of the cold you knew. When I went to the kitchen I already found hot chocolate prepared for me. It was you. A part of me feels happy but a part of me feels that you shouldn't do these for me not when I am the person who's hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter