New Way

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes Wendy thinks who to blame for her current situation. Her parents who didn't came regularly to meet her in Korea? They must have tried Wendy knows but they just cannot leave their life and be with Wendy all the time. They have their separate lives there . Her sister is a doctor and living her busy life there and her parents are also busy with their business and all. Wendy wonders that she is not a baby either who needs her parent’s guidance and care all the time. But maybe for a little bit. She wanted to share her difficulties with her family and earn a warming hug from them saying 'everything will be ok wannie' or 'no matter what happens we are with you'. Then she wouldn't felt so lonely on the holidays while her other members are off meeting their family and friends.

Then her mind drifts off to Joohyun. Her ex-girlfriend. Could she call her that? Did Joohyun ever considered her as a girlfriend? Could she believe what Joohyun told her? No, she couldn't because the older girl didn't keep her promise. Joohyun promised to only love Seungwan, she promised that Seungwan was the one for her and Seungwan deserved her. Those were empty promises to Joohyun. They meant nothing to her but meant everything to Seungwan. She believed those words between their kisses. But promises are meant to be broken and Joohyun proved that.

The vocalist then blames herself for her inability. She was weak and couldn't handle her feelings. She couldn't be professional like Joohyun and ended up causing trouble.

Wendy was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't realize someone was sitting beside her. "Hey Seungwan" the blonde greets with a smile. 

It's Rose.

"Why do your face look like that?" Rose chuckled a bit at Wendy's expression.

Guess she isn't angry anymore.

"I was thinking."

"You always think. But your expression is different this time." Rose used her thumb to erase the frown between Wendy's brows.

Wendy flinched at the sudden contact and Rose smiled at that and left.

"Wannie Oppa!!!!" Sejeong sat on Wendy's lap. "Did you miss me?" the girl said cutely and Wendy was still shocked at their close proximity. This girl is invading her personal space. She let out a nervous laugh and tried to get her off gently but the more she tried the more Sejeong made her closer to Wendy. She nuzzled her nose in Wendy's neck and inhaled. "You smell nice Wannie" "You don't have to flatter me like that" Wendy replied from her uncomfortable state.

"Well, you do smell nice" the younger pouted and Wendy tried to look away.

"Aren't you girl's being too comfortable?" The phyciatrist asked with a distaste in her tone. She was looking for Wendy so she came to the garden and saw this intimate scene. Her patients are being bold day by day. Then she notices Wendy with a red face. She finds it adorable but not for long because the cause  of Wendy's redness is Sejeong.

"She is my Oppa. So, it's natural for me to do this." Sejeong kissed Wendy's cheek and the vocalist's eyes were wide open. What is happening today? Especially when her phyciatrist is here. It's so embarrassing! She became redder.

"No unnecessary physical contact is allowed here." the black hair doctor asserts and glace at Wendy "Don't be late for your session later, Wendy"

Wendy nods and watched the doctor walking away ignoring the bold girl on her lap.

 

 

"How is Seungwan doing?" Doctor Im asked the black haired phyciatrist as they were having coffee at the cafeteria.

"She is doing fine."

"Then why do you sound like that?" Yoona asked in concern.

"I am afraid she will be causing a great conflict between the patients." The phyciatrist took a sip form her cup and sighed. "She is attracting a lot of patients and I heard from the nurses that she has a fanbase. Can you believe it? She just got here like 2 months ago"

"Calm down Jisoo. She is a celebrity and a beautiful one at that. It's normal if others are attracted to her. Seungwan is lovable and people can fall easily for her because o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter