What We Had

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Humans are twisted Joohyun thinks. You end up hurting the person you love most. You end up hurting the person you wanted to make happy with your life. You end up hurting the person you who treated you like a princess and accepted all yours flaws. You end up hurting the person who made you extraordinary from ordinary. Only humans can do that. Joohyun is a human too but Seungwan is a saint. Seungwan just wanted everyone to be happy. Her intensions are always so pure and innocent but she is the one who ended up hurting badly. 'The world is cruel' Joohyun thinks and sighs. But Joohyun won't give up like last time. She won't let her go, she will hold onto her because when you love someone you need to hold onto them. If you let them go, they can leave you permanently or temporary, so why take the risk? It's foolish to let your love go and wish them to be happy with someone else when you love her with all your life. Seungwan is foolish but Joohyun isn't.

 

I remember how it used to be
when nothing else matter but you and me.
Music, country roads, and future dreams.

I miss you; I wish you could see.
Although you are here, I miss you and me.

 

" I literally tried everything to save what we had. And you have been acting.... you are with Jenny"

" No. Seungwan it's not fair. You can't just assume things" Joohyun defended herself calmly. She knew what Seungwan meant. She knew from the start that Seungwan had insecurities about herself and their relationship. And she feels bad that she couldn't make that evil thing disappear from the younger's mind.

"It's not fair? I see the way you look at her. I know because........because you used to look at me like that." Seungwan remembered how Joohyun would cling to Jenny and laugh with her. She would talk with her and look at her lovingly which she used to do with Seungwan. Only Seungwan but not anymore.

" Seungwan-ah I love you" Joohyun tried to convince the younger that she really loves her and will only love her. But she couldn't say anything without those four words. She hoped inwardly that Seungwan would believe it.

" No unnie. I think we need to start being realistic. I can't have you tied with me. " Seungwan said as she shifted from her position. She was half sitting on the bed and she looked at Joohyun's eyes. She didn't want to say those words but she had to. She can't live like this nor she can ruin her unnie's bright future with her depressing one. She would like to suffer alone with her miseries.

" I don't want you to miss all the things that someone else could give you." Seungwan turned her face to hide her tears and gave her attention on the open window. She can't bear to look at Joohyun. She once promised she would never hurt the older only will give her love but here, she is breaking her promise, breaking her heart into millions of pieces. Well, promises are meant to be broken and Seungwan had to do it for the elder’s good.

" I would never think like that Seungwan-ah. You...if you are with me, I don't want anyone else" Joohyun managed to say between her sobbing. She couldn't believe Seungwan would say something like that to her. How can Seungwan think like that? When Joohyun always told her how happy and lucky she was to be with Seungwan. She thanked God every time for bringing Seungwan into her life. She was so happy with her. Seungwan made her happy that no one else could do. Joohyun cannot lose her happiness. She cannot let her happiness drown in darkness.

" You don't know that Unnie. You will find someone who will be perfect for you" maybe you already have. Seungwan couldn't say those last words. She didn't even look at Joohyun. She couldn't, she feared maybe she would not be able to let her go if she looks at those eyes. She restrained herself to move her face and stayed like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter