Love?

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The members of Red Velvet were amused excluding Joohyun. Joohyun was so pissed right now. She wished she could hit the wall with all her might. It's not fair why did she had to always feel like this. Why Seungwan had to be so charming like that?

It happened all because of that fan sign event. All the fans went crazy to see Wendy and also her new look was loved by all the fans. She couldn't help herself to get jealous. She was not jealous because Wendy got all the attention. She was jealous of Wendy flirting with the fans. Specially with those female fans who couldn't stop staring at Wendy with hearty eyes.

She was also suspicious of the presence of Dr. Kim. Her presence was unexpected. 'So, Seungwan kept in touch with her all this time.' Joohyun wondered when she saw the doctor all smiling and promising Seungwan to meet her later.

 

At the fan sign Wendy sat beside Joohyun. Wendy was the last person to greet her fans so Joohyun concentrated all her attention to Seungwan and her fans interactions. She even held her fans waiting while listening to Seungwan. She wanted to kidnap the small girl beside her and hide with her in her dorm and never come out.

 

 

Girl: Unnie...IAMSOHAPPYTOMEETYOUOMGICANNOTBEIEVEIAMTALKINGTOWENDYUNNIEBTWUNNIEYOULOOKSOGOODINSHORTHAIR

Wendy:(no response) she couldn't understand a word the girl just said.

Wendy rested her chin on her hands and stared at the fan. The confused and embarrassed fan also stopped talking.

Wendy: You have such pretty eyes.

 

A female fan gave her a hamster key ring.

Wendy:(Coolly) It's cheap. I guess I like it.

And she kept the key ring on for the whole fan meeting.

 

 

Fan: Unnie...can you hit me? I cannot believe that I am meeting you.

Wendy: I’m sincerely going to hit you!

Fan: Ok~ (gets ready to be hit)

Wendy: Sincerely… (holds the fan’s hand) muah!

Fan: Omg…

Wendy: (kisses the fan’s hand and smiles so sweetly at the fan)

 

 

A fan notices Wendy has a list of girls’ names on her hand.

Fan: What’s that?

Wendy: It’s to remember our fans’ names.

In order to remember each of the fans, she wrote their names on her hand!

 

Fan: The buses stopped so I have to sleep at a sauna ㅠㅠ

Wendy: Saunas are dangerous~ Don’t do it.

Fan: Then I want to sleep at your dorm!!

Wendy: Our dorm is even more dangerous. 😉

 

Fan: I belong to Unnie! Unnie belongs to who…?

Wendy: (silently points to the pile of gifts from fans)

Fan: ???

Wendy: Since you’re mine, you should be over there.

 

Joohyun never regretted being an idol as much as she does now. She couldn't react in front of her fans. She was also mad at her other members. Joy, Seulgi and Yeri they all were laughing at how Seungwan was flirting with her fans. "Wendy unnie is the queen of flirting" Yeri commented and earned a wink from Wendy and the younger girl blushed.

As Joohyun couldn't interact with her fans like other days her fans were worried. They even asked if she was unwell and she replied them that she was just tired. She knew Seungwan was greasy but to this extent! 'Did she polish her flirting skills while she was away?' Joohyun thought while she was in car with others.

 

Joohyun was scrolling through her phone to drift her mind off to something else. Her ears perked up when she heard Yeri asking Wendy something.

"Seungwan-unnie?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you into these days?" Yeri wanted to know what was Sangwan’s interest these days since she wasn't in the dorm that much. She wanted to know what her unnie did when she had free time in dorm.

"You" and Seungwan winked.

Yeri became a red tomato at the reply. She didn't expect that.

"Why are you blushing?" Joy teased while chuckling and Seulgi couldn't stop laughing.

"I was caught off guard" Yeri replied and couldn't stop blushing while Joohyun gripped her phone tightly.

 

 

The post about Wendy's new hair style didn't help either. Seungwan is always the most beautiful girl in Joohyun's eyes whether she has short hair or long hair. She is the most wonderful inside and out. Joohyun never doubted that. She was also happy that Seungwan is receiving all the attention she deserved since debut. She couldn't tell how she felt. It was mixed feelings. But now she cannot do anything.

She couldn't help but to fall for the younger more if that was possible. The moment Seungwan forgave her and held her in her arms Joohyun knew she could never live without the younger. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter