My Closure

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am sorry, Seungwan. I am sorry for being such an ." As she speaks, she starts to cry, shrinking into herself. She didn't want to cry; she didn't want to show herself as weak but she couldn't help it. That's how she felt right now so how can she hide it? She couldn't hide her feelings anymore. Her face crumpling like a young child.

 

Joohyun was startled when Wendy moves across the seat and brings Joohyun in close to her, awkwardly the brunette's hair. Joohyun closed her eyes at the missed sensation. It's been ages since she was this close to the latter. She wanted to talk more but this unexpected gesture made her speechless. But she couldn't stop her sobs and hiccups, swallowed by deep regret, remorse and guilt.

 

"I forgive you, unnie," Wendy states after she stops Joohyun's hair. It takes a lot to forgive the person in front of her and Wendy is proud of herself for being able to keep herself in check while sorting things out with Joohyun.

 

 

Joohyun looks up at her, the tint of uncertainty in the older's eyes. "I do forgive you. It takes a lot of courage to apologize since I know your attitude and I also heard that you came to meet me every week. I understand how desperate you were to apologize." A genuine smile crosses her face. "Someone once told me that we shouldn't have ill feelings towards those who hurt us." She chuckles. "Nevertheless, thankyou unnie."

 

"For?" Joohyun is now puzzled.

"For being the first person to apologize to me. For being the first to bring that up. I needed that closure. So, thank you." Wendy says with a faint smile and Joohyun was too amazed at the new Wendy to say anything.

"But can you promise me something?"

"Yeah?"

"I know it was because of the circumstances but promise me you won't hurt anyone. There isn't going to be another person after me."

"I promise, Seungwan"

 

 

"Hello! Doctor!" Wendy greeted happily as she plops on the couch. She was on her phone.

"Someone's happy today. Something happened?" came a teasing sweet voice from the other side of the phone.

"Unnie...I mean Joohyun unnie came to talk to me last night. I've had my closure."

"Tell me everything" the voice demanded.

"I am proud of you, Seungwan. I really am." after telling her everything she complimented her and Wendy broke into a smile.

"I never thought I would be able to deal with it. I've come a really long way, didn't I?"

"Yes, Seungwan. You have indeed." Then the voice interrupts again "But how do you know she is sincere this time?"

"Remember you once told me perso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter