Saving Her

Scars To Your Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doctor Im Yoona is known as beauty with brain. She is quite famouse in the hospital. It's not only for her looks it's also for her skills. She was invited on a radio show where Wendy was the DJ. As a friendly person Wendy befriended her right there and Yoona liked her too. She liked how Wendy was cheery,funny and friendly towards her. She also liked how the girl was very humble and warm hearted when you don't expect this kind of beahvior from an celebrity. She liked her voice and singing. They exchanged numbers and Wendy would send her some baking goods when she had the free time. Wendy told her that her sister is also a doctor in Canada and she understands how hard Yoona's work is. Yoona was grateful to meet Wendy. But last few months Wendy didn't contact her so she thought maybe Wendy got busy. Being an idol is not very easy. She thought Wendy would contact her when she won't be busy anymore so she didn't bother calling her either. 

She wanted to see Wendy again but not like this. Not as a patient. It was heart breaking scene for her to see Wendy like that. She never thought that cheerful girl could become like this. I should have called her. She regreted her choice. Maybe if she called Wendy would warm up to her and she would help the girl. She was more shocked when she saw seven red lines on Wendy's arm. What happened to you Wendy? 

Those marks were the sign of how much pain Wendy suffered. They showed how much Wendy wanted to end her life. Yoona was surprised that how much a person can change in few months. Where was the Wendy she befriended? Where was the positive girl? Yoona made a promise to herself that she will save Wendy. She will save Seungwan no matter what.

 

 

 

 

 

It's been 2 days Wendy is still unconcious. No matter how much the doctor and nurses reassure them that Wendy will wake up the members are not calming down. Joohyun's condition is worse. She looked like she will faint any moment. She didn't eat, she didn't sleep. All she could think about was Seungwan. Please, wake up.

 

 

For every time that I broke down
There was a fake smile to cover the frown
I hid behind lies when things got tough 
Forced myself to think it was enough 
My tears were masked by the rain
Unseen by all, alone with my pain
Each night was a cover to hide my cries 
To keep from showing all these lies
If I could go back, I'd change it all
Stop myself from starting to fall

 

 

 

Joohyun still remembers the night she and Seungwan shared their feelings.

 All our lives, we frantically keep looking for the perfect person to fall in love with. The one person who'll become our heaven, our partner for life, our soulmate. And often, we seem to find no luck when we put ourselves out there, so desperate to fall in love. Because fate or destiny, if you may, have other plans for us. And it will make us fall in love when the time is right, in the most unlikely of places, and in the oddest of hours. But when it does, the feeling is out of this world. 

The dorm was quiet unlike very night. Joy had her drama shooting, Seulgi went to shoot a reality show and Yeri went out to meet some of her friends. So it was just Joohyun and Seungwan in the dorm. Joohyun was in her room reading something then she heard a knock on her door. She knew who it was. Seungwan 

"Unnie, can I come in?"

No matter how man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter