Fifty Two

MR DISORDER

Chanyeol’s POV

 

I opened my eyes as I was in front of a house that looks familiar to me. I looked around the house to see if there were any people living here.

 

“Baekhyun?”

 

I called but no one answered my call. I moved slowly into the house without hesitation as I saw a very familiar interior design. It was simple but memorable. There were two figures standing in front of a room. I can’t see the figure clearly but I was stepping closely to the room. Once I headed in, there were a lot of mini dinosaur toys which I loved the most. Before I could grab one of the toys, I heard a whimper, as another figure crying at the corner of the room.

 

“Hani?”

 

I walked forward to that figure before holding her shoulder. Once the figure spun around, I was surprised to see that it was-

 

“Hanseol shi.”

 

She was smiling at me before hugging me tightly. “Chanyeol ah, you’re back.” she cried on my chest as I doubtedly combed her hair. “I’ve been waiting for you for a long time.”

 

I was speechless but as I was about to say something, Hanseol’s eyes glared at me. “You kill my parents!” she shouted, making me fall behind.

 

“No! It was an accident!”

 

I was crawling backward and before I could run away, I could see the 2 figures who were standing in front of the room before were full wil blood and they were getting closer to me. “No I didn’t kill them!” I closed my eyes tightly in fear.

 

I slowly opened my eyes, felt my head as heavy as a stone, my eyes vision was quite blurry but I was able to see Baekhyun and my parents beside me. I looked at them while trying my best to clear my vision.The doctor palmed my forehead before checking my pulse on my wrist. “Are you okay now, Chanyeol?” the doctor asked as I slowly nodded my head. Suddenly, my mind played the dream that I dreamt while I fainted.

 

Baekhyun helped me to sit down while I was trying to catch some breath. “Chanyeol ah, we can postpone this wedding until you are well prepared, honey. Lets have some rest first.” eomma sounded worried while my father was nodding in agreement.

 

“No, guests are waiting. And Hani too.”

 

I endured the pain as I stood up straight without hesitation. Baekhyun held my arm, ensuring that I will not fall or faint again. “Chanyeol ah, are you sure?” he asked in concern.

 

I smiled before nodding lightly.

 

Everyone was giving a way for me before we went to the hall of the hotel for the wedding ceremony. I was wearing a full white suit as I was waiting for Hani at the front of the aisle. The entrance door was widely opened as Hani was stepping elegantly with his white lace veil covering her face. Once she was standing beside me, we looked at each other as the priest asked me to remove her veil.

 

I removed the veil and the priest started on his wedding speech.

 

“We need to stop this.” I whispered as I lowered my height to Hani.

 

She glanced on me. “Why should we stop? We are in the midst of the wedding.” she mumbled but able to smile prettily.

 

I sighed. “But are you really my Noona?”

 

Suddenly, Hani faced me and made the priest pause for a while. “Yes, I am. Now stop talking.” she gritted under her breath before changing her sight to the priest again.

 

“Why does that girl keep saying she is my Noona and not you? You are my noona.” I added and I could see Hani was burning beside me.

 

“Can you stop that, Chanyeol?”

 

I was silent as the priest started to read his vows. “Do you take (Jung Hani) as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?”

 

Everyone was staring at me, waiting for my answer before my eyes fell on Hani who was smiling at me. “I…” I was stuttered. Hanseol’s face suddenly played in my mind. Why did she appear in my mind now?

 

“Yes, Park Chanyeol?” the priest asked again. “Maybe the groom is nervous.” the priest teased as the hall ruckus lightly giggled from the guests. “Park Chanyeol, do you-”

 

I cut him. “What if Hanseol is the one I’m looking for?” I asked as the guests were surprised with my words.

 

Hani heaved her breath in anger. “What’s wrong with you, Park Chanyeol?” she questioned with her stern voice even though she was trying to hide it with her smile.

 

“I’m sorry, Hani. I…” I my lips. “I-I cheated on you before. Twice.”

 

Now everyone was whispering to each other while I could see my parents were palming their face and Baekhyun was confused.

 

“Chanyeol, if it is about that girl, can you let her go? She is from your past!”

 

I was terrified. “W-What? Past?” I did not hear it wrongly, am I? Hani closed her eyes before sighed heavily. “No no, Hani. What do you mean she is from my past? It should be you, is it?” I asked again, because I was sure that the girl named Hanseol was lying to me all the time. Hani was the one who I loves before. I trust that. “Hani, tell me! You are my noona, am I right?!” I shouted.

 

“No!” she yelled back. “Yes, you are correct! I am not the one who take care of you before. It was her but I did that because your parents wanted to help you, back to the real Chanyeol and I am your childhood friend and not that girl!” she let out everything, I think.

 

My head felt heavy again. It was spinning so hard and I was about to run away from there before my knees felt so weak that I fell down hard from the stage of the hall before everything went blur. I wish you were here. I wish…

 

“Park Chanyeol!”

 

A voice shouted as everyone looked back as a girl with his long ponytail ran on the aisle with her long dress. I was familiar with her face but I can’t remember her. She reached me and Hani while gasping for air in tiredness. “Who are you?” Hani asked as the girl just rolled her eyes, maybe annoyed. My eyes were still on her since I really thought that I had met her before but I did not know when and where and why and so on.

 

“I have a letter for you. From Hanseol.”

 

I looked at her before taking the letter from her hand. “Who are you?” I asked.

 

She sighed. “I’m Hanseol’s friend, Seunghee. If you remember, we had met before and many times. If you don’t remember, I’m okay but you don’t even remember the one that took care and loves you more than anyone in her life, you are . That’s all.” She said with her straight face before walking away from the hall without even hesitation.

 

I opened the letter in curiosity before I could see a green plastic ring which was the ring that Hanseol wore and the one on my necklace. A few photos fell from the letter that made me knelt down while picking up the ring and studied all photos of me and Hanseol. It’s Hanseol’s ring. I quickly read the letter.

 

Dear my Channie,

 

Do you remember the first time we met?

 

For the first time I met you, I found something to do. It is to make you smile all day, every single day.

 

After that day, I was determined that I never want to lose you from my embrace, that I will go till the end.

 

When you tell me to cheer up, when your eyes are looking at me. Those things make me exist right now. I have nothing else to tell you but

 

I love you.

 

Thank you so much for waiting for me till the end. For looking at me without shaking and leaning on me, believe in my love.

 

Until you return to my embrace, until the day you hold my hand again. I’ll be here, waiting for you and you just need to come back to me.

 

I love you, I need you.

It’s only you for always

 

Thank you for being you.

 

Your one and only Noona,

Gong Hanseol.

 

My tears fell on my cheeks as suddenly, all the memories of me and Hanseol started to play like I wish. It was so cleared and too much that my head felt so heavy and sore. I massaged my head before I sat down with a headache. “Hanseol…” I whispered, hoping she could hear me before all went black and I could see my parents and doctor were running to get me. Hanseol, I’m sorry.

 

Hanseol POV

 

I was sitting in the hall with some other passengers. The flight was delayed due to a heavy storm and my flight dragged to 8pm and I have another 1 hours before I fly away from Korea. I was staring at the dinosaur toy that I was holding from home and it left a mark on my hand. I smiled before peek at the weather out there. It’s getting better from heavy rain just now. The announcement has been made which means we need to get ready.

 

I passed my passport and visa to the security as they checked on it. He nodded as I walked straight to the plane entrance with no doubt.

 

As I was looking for my seat, I saw a kid running towards me as he pointed to my dinosaur toy. “You like dinosaurs, noona?” he asked, making me smile before I squatted down.

 

“I really love dinosaurs.” I told him as he smiled brightly.

 

“I like dinosaurs too! Let’s play together, I have maaaaaany dinosaurs~” he stated as I giggled on his cuteness before nodding in agreement.

 

“Channie ya, come here. Don’t disturb others, come play with mummy.” a lady came up before bowing to me lightly. I was dumbfounded since she was calling him Channie as I shook my head, erased all those names and memories. I took my seat beside the window while beside me was empty and it was empty since the day I book. Yeah that’s good though.

 

The announcement has been made, asking the passengers to take their seat slowly. I looked outside, the dark sky of Korea that I will leave with my bad memories here. I hope it will not haunt me while I’m in the UK. I stared at the dinosaur toy that was still in my hand before tears rolled on my cheek. “Ah I hate my tears! Why are you so easy to come out?” I mumbled alone before I wiped those ugly tears.

 

“Excuse me, is there anyone here?”

 

A deep voice asked as I shook my head and took my bag away from the empty seat beside me. Haish I thought I would sit alone here. I whined in my heart.

 

The plane was slowly moved as I closed my eyes. Why was my heart beating fastly? Agh I’m not ready to leave Korea. Immo, Seunghee, Hyungwon, Seungcheol… My eyes fell on the dinosaur toy. “Channie…”I cried before hugging the toy on my chest.

 

“Seems like you love the toy so much more than Channie.”

 

The passenger beside me uttered made me roll my eyes. This is why I hate sharing seats with people. I looked aside in mad before my heart paused from beating. “C-Chanyeol…?” I stuttered before leaning back in shock as Chanyeol with his flex move, palm his hand behind my head. I was surprised with his move too as my head was about to hit the wall of the plane. “Why are you here?” I asked, still distancing myself from him.

 

He looked at me as he was about to open his mouth, the stewardess made an announcement to wear the seatbelt and keep steady for departure. My heart was beating so fast that I can’t even breathe properly. The plane was shaking as it was ready to go full speed and fly. I closed while my breath was stuck and I could feel that sweat was all over my forehead.

 

A warm grip on my hand made me look aside. Chanyeol was staring at me while holding my hand in his big warm hand. “Breath, Hanseol. You look so pale.” He took his handkerchief in his coat before wiping my forehead. “I will explain but please breathe. Relax, I’m here with you.” he calmly said.

 

I would like to breathe but it was stuck really hard that made me suffocated.

 

Chanyeol who looked worried quickly removed the arm rest between me and him before he came closer to me. “Please breath.” he persuaded while caressing my hand softly. “Hanseol n-noona, please!” he added ‘Noona’ made me slowly breathe out.

 

Slowly, I felt my blood circulating in my body and I could clearly see some stewards and stewardess were looking at us since I was looking so pale.

 

Once the plane was steadily in the sky, the signal of removing the belt popped up. Chanyeol removed his seat belt and unbelt mine too. “Excuse me.” he called a stewardess. “Can you give a glass of warm water? Or water bottle?” he ordered before the stewardess quickly took her steps to get the water.

 

As she came back, she gave a bottle of water and also a cup before Chanyeol poured slowly. “Drink it here.” he passed to me as I drank in breathless and Chanyeol was eyes on me while his hand was not away from the cup.

 

After a cup of water, slowly, I breathe in and out. “How.. can you be here?” I asked before I changed my sight to him.

 

Chanyeol thinned his lips. “Hani and my parents had told me everything.” he said while his eyes were looking down like an innocent 8 years old Chanyeol.

 

“Then, how do you know I’m here?”

 

“Seunghee told me.”

 

“But how did you know I am at this flight, you could be the one sitting beside me, my delay flight, the timing-”

 

He raised his hands up. “Okay, okay. I’ll answer all.” he pouted before sighed. “After Hani told everything, Seunghee came and gave your letter. I read it.” he glanced at me for a second as I was looking away in embarrassment. Ahhhh he read my letter. “Then, your aunt told me that your flight delay so I quickly bought a flight ticket with the same timing and plane as yours and about seat, I did asked the higher management to check your seat number and found out that a woman was sitting beside you so, I request with her personally to swipe our seats and that is why I’m here.” he explained long.

 

I sighed before looking away. “Forget it. Just to clear on this. We will go on our own path and I do not want to be involved in your story. The end.” I sternly said as I faced the window pane of the plane.

 

I could hear Chanyeol heaved a sigh. “But you are the main role in my story, Hanseol noona.” he muttered and it was audible enough due to our close distance.

 

“And stop calling me your noona. I’m younger than you now.” I butted by not even looking at him.

 

“I thought you wanted me to come back to you from the letter you said that ‘I’ll be here~ Waiting for you~” Chanyeol said it in a poetic tone making the passengers beside us laugh at him.

 

I palmed his mouth instantly. “Okay fine, quiet. You are embarrassing me and yourself.” I grumbled before removed my hand from his mouth. “Now, what do you want from me? I’m not going to let you keep following me. If you wanted to ask for forgiveness, yes, I had forgive you. Now, go away.” I directly said.

 

He pouted his lips. “I’m not asking for any sorry from you.”

 

“Oh so you want me to not forgive you? Alright, that’s easy.” I answered.

 

“No no no.” he denied. “I would appreciate it and be happy if you forgave me.” he said. “But I will be more happy if you look at me just like you look at Channie. Love me like you love Channie. Laugh and cry with Channie because Channie and Chanyeol are the same person which is me.” He held my hand softly. “I’m sorry, Hanseol. I did not get the clue. I’m sorry for not recognizing at first but you did know me by my voice. I’m sorry for not looking for you while you work so hard to make me remember everything. Please, I could not live in Korea without you and you did forget something.”

 

I eyed on him, waiting for him to continue his words.

 

“You forget that you promise that you will stay with me no matter what. You left me at the airport before for the sake of my illness’ cure and now you want to leave for real? Do you want to see me back to 8 years old? I want to grow up like you, get an adult life and get married to a woman that I love the most.” he cupped my cheek before I knew, my tears rolled on my cheek.

 

He wiped it gently before pulling me into his arms. “I’m sorry, Hanseol ah.” Chanyeol hugged me tightly as I wrapped my arms around him while crying on his chest.

 

“I’m sorry, Chanyeol ah. I broke the promise in the first place. I’m so sorry.” I cried before Chanyeol patted my back softly.

 

“Why did you stop, making me remember about you? I was waiting for you all the time.” he whined as he pushed him a bit and wiped his tears.

 

“I’m sorry. I thought I couldn’t make it.” I stared at his face, wet with tears. “You still look like Channie. You will cry when I cry.” I giggled before I could see Chanyeol pouting his lips.

 

He pulled my head to rest on his chest again as I hugged his waist. “Channie and I are the same person and if you could come to my wedding and shouted ‘Chanyeol… No!’ then, it will be more epic.” he joked as I laughed before tickling his waist for his bad joke.

 

“You are the one who did not recognize me earlier. I show everything but you show nothing.” I sulked.

 

Chanyeol smiled. “I’m sorry, okay but I know you are something to me because since the first time I met you at my house, I knew, you are from my past that I couldn’t remember.” he spoke. “If I could turn back time and remember everything, we will be married today.”

 

I snickered. “We had married by the way.”

 

He pushed me lightly to look at me. “Really? We did?”

 

I nodded with a smile before I pulled out the ring necklace from his collar. “This is your wedding ring. You propose to me with this plastic ring that you get a free gift from buying cereal boxes.” I stated.

 

He frowned his forehead. “I did propose to you with this green plastic ring? A toy ring?” he asked.

 

I laughed. “At that time, you love to collect dinosaur toys as free gifts in the cereal and the product came out with a green ring as a free gift so you asked Aunt Mijoo to buy it to propose to me. It's green like a dinosaur.”

 

Chanyeol sighed. “That was childish though.”

 

“But I love it. That's the sweetest proposal ever.” I added to make him smile.

 

“So.” he faced me while holding my arms to look at him. “Would you like to marry me again?”

 

I giggled. “Again?”

 

“Yeah, but I couldn’t get the real ring since I was in a hurry while buying the ticket to get you and I only have…” he shoved into his pocket before taking out the green plastic ring that I returned to him in the letter. “So, Gong Hanseol. Would you marry me again?”

 

I was speechless and to my surprise, the passengers who were around us were looking at me. An old lady gave me a signal to accept it and the others were waiting for my answer. “I…”

 

Chanyeol bit his lips in nervousness while still holding the ring.

 

I smiled.

 

“Yes, I do.”

 

He was relieved as the passengers were clapping their hands while mouthed ‘Congratulations’ to me. Chanyeol slowly put the ring on my finger before I hugged him happily. “I love you, Chanyeol.”

 

Chanyeol tightened the hug. “I love you more, Hanseol.” he whispered before kissing my cheek.

 

“You guys should kiss.” “Yeah kiss your bride.” “Don’t be shy, just a kiss would be okay.”

 

I was giggling at the passengers who had become our audience before Chanyeol slowly pushed me away, leaving a few inches distance between me and him. “Can I kiss my bride?”

 

I smiled. “Yes you may.”

 

Chanyeol came closer before his lips plastered on my lips as I could feel the tense and warmth between our breath. His lips were perfectly dancing on my lip before I wrapped my arms around his neck, enjoying the kiss. My Channie, Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol.... How can I feel in love with this kid? He’s just a person that has illness, mental disorder. At last…

 

I’m in love with Mr Disorder.