Forty Three

MR DISORDER

I woke up as early as possible as my eyes were stung and puffy because I was crying the whole night yesterday. I took a sip of water and directly walked out to the door, ready to go out for class. Aunt Mijoo who had suddenly appeared leaned her torso on the door frame while eyeing on my action. “Are you okay, dear?” she asked before yawning with open widely.

 

I giggled. “I’m good, don’t worry.” I even tried to endure the stung in my head. Headache probably. “I’m going now. Oh and by the way, I’m going straight to the cafe today after class so don’t wait for me okay, Immo?” I informed her.

 

She smiled before caressing my hair softly. “Have you had your breakfast?” she questioned as usual.

 

I nodded in a lie. Actually, I was not in the mood to eat anything as for now or you can call it a lost appetite. I bid a goodbye to Aunt Mijoo as I went to university for class. Once I had done my class schedule, I went straight to the Shin Cafe and without even a minute of rest, I started to walk to the cafe and all I wanted was to do my part time job instantly.

 

Seunghee who was seeing me in a rush quickly blocked me from keeping on walking fast. I was stopped by her while she widened her short arms in front of me. “Ya, where are you going?” she questioned with her pout on her lips.

 

I pushed her hands down, making her surprised. “I need to go to work.” I replied and continued my walking.

 

She chased after me before linking her arm with me. “Work? Why?” Now she started to ask nonsense questions as usual.

 

“Because I’m bored.” I answered lazily.

 

“Nope. You are not bored but you miss him, right?”

 

I was frozen by her words and made me face her.

 

“Stop hiding yourself, Hanseol. Your face, especially your eyes tell me everything.” she said and I was silent because she was stating the truth. “Hanseol, I know it is hard for you but I know, you will meet him someday and that time, he will definitely miss you the most. Remember you had told me before that he is the one that your parents sent to you, to make you happy. Trust me, your happiness will come because you deserve it rather than other people.” she convinced me with her comforting words as both of us hugged each other.

 

“Thank you, Seunghee. Thank you so much.” I wrapped her tighter since I haven’t found any motivation anymore to live in this huge world.

 

She caressed my back lovingly and without notice, Seunghee sent me to the cafe as she was worried about me and I was thankful that she accompanied me the whole journey from university to the cafe as we talked about our childhood memories and moment when we met Hyungwon for the first time. I think we had been talking about this whenever there were just the two of us.

 

As I arrived at the cafe, I saw Wonwoo was arranging his pastries in the tray and Seungcheol was not there. I just thought that he was a bit late maybe and I just started to wear my apron and straightly did my part in the cafe. Sometimes, my stomach growled in hunger but I decided to ignore it because I know once I stop for a break, I will be carried away by the past history of mine that I wanted to erase from my life if I can. “Hanseol shi.”

 

I spun around as Wonwoo, the one that called me. “Yes, Wonwoo shi.” I answered him.

 

He handed me a paper before I looked through it. “There are two orders that you need to do, Hanseol shi.” he said without hesitation. “Seungcheol is not here yet and these orders need to proceed for delivery as soon as possible.” he added.

 

Both addresses were quite far from each other but what can I do? Someone needs to do this since Wonwoo is needed in the cafe to look out on his pastries and he was the longest staff to work here, so he knew how to do all the things in the cafe including the barista job and also my part too. “Yes, sure.” I agreed even though I did not willingly do it before I removed my apron and hung it on the hanger.

 

Wonwoo moved to the barista machine as he packed some drinks and also a few pastries in the box. “These are the orders. I had packed it. You just need to send it and both orders have not paid yet. Ask them to pay it by cash, understand?” he reminded me and I just nodded in understanding as he shoved his hand into his pocket pant as he handed a key. “Motor’s key.”

 

I took it as I smiled lightly to him. I don’t know… how to ride a motorcycle… I thinned my lips and just walked out from the cafe as I stared at the motorcycle with Shin Cafe’s logo pasted on the motor and it was quite huge and visible. I took a deep breath and decided to take a walk until the end of the road and ride on a cab to the first address. Once I had delivered the first order, I took another cab to the second address.

 

The cab drove until it reached the area that was mostly big mansions like castles or even a look like luxury building. I can conclude that the second order was from a wealthy person. The cab stopped by in front of a big big gate made me gaped my jaw in fascination. “Uwah….”

 

I paid the cab before stared at the huge mansion just right in front of me amazed. “Who are you, miss?” asked a voice that made me turn around quickly.

 

I bowed politely to the man in which I believed that he was the guard of the house since he was wearing a security guard uniform. “I’m looking for Mr Byun.” I asked in a friendly way.

 

“Who are you?” the guard asked in firm.

 

I rolled my eyes before I curved a fake smile. “Ahjussi, you can see from my shirt here. I’m from Shin Cafe and Mr Byun had ordered some drinks from our cafe. So, I’m here to deliver the order, ahjussi.” I told him clearly and he scrutinized me from head to toe, still in disbelief. I showed him the order receipt then only, he let me in.

 

The ahjussi led me into the mansion and as the main door was opened, I was truly shocked with the luxury interior design and of course, you can tell that all furnitures in the house were worth millions. “Wait here. I will call for Mr Byun.” the guard said as he went away, he left me alone at the living room in awkward.

 

My eyes couldn't stop from looking at each of the angles of the house. “He must be too rich…” I mumbled alone.

 

“Shin Cafe?”

 

I jumped in surprise as I spun around quickly. A man who was quite taller than me but a bit short for a man with a genuine smile came closer to me. “Are you Mr Byun?” I asked for confirmation.

 

He nodded. “Yes. Just call me Baekhyun.” he introduced himself and that made me respect him a lot as my first impression. A rich man that is friendly enough with an ordinary person like me was unexpected. “And you are…?”

 

“Hanseol, Gong Hanseol from Shin Cafe.” I passed to him the drinks and he took while checking the order. “Is there any missing order, sir?” I asked.

 

He shook his head. “The orders are all complete. Thank you, Hanseol shi.” he smiled sweetly and it really hit my heart as he was a very warm person. “So can I pay by using a card?” he asked.

 

My smile faded. Is he seriously playing around at this time or he just wants to show off his wealthiness? I cleared my throat before giving a light smile. “I’m sorry, Mr Baekhyun but we only accept cash and the card payment method only applies at the shop, not delivery.” I clearly stated what Wonwoo had mentioned just now and made him nod in understanding.

 

“Ohh I’m sorry. I don’t have any cash.” he said and that made me more pissed off. Rich but no money to pay? What?! “Wait here. I will ask my cousin if he has any cash with him. I’m sorry, I haven’t withdrawn my money yet.” he sheepishly said while scratching his hair in shyness slowly calmed me down. Aww that honesty was so cute~

 

I smiled and got my working mood on again. “It’s okay, Mr Baekhyun.” I said.

 

“Wait here. I called him for a while.” he passed back the drinks to me before running to nowhere to make me confused. He was lost from my sight in just a few seconds as I sighed in tiredness. I put the drinks on a table as I punched my shoulder lightly before starting again my tour around the house with my eyes scattered on each of the edges of the house.

 

“Hanseol shi?”

 

My heart stopped from beating once I heard that voice. My hand was trembling and my breath seemed like it stuck in my throat. That voice… I slowly turned around as a tall figure with a familiar face and that face was the face that I miss the most. My eyes were blurry due to tears and I could feel that the time was stopped and my eyes were still on him. “C-Chanyeol…?” I was stuttered and he was staring at me emotionless.

 

Baekhyun who was looking at me changed his sight to Chanyeol and looked at me again.

 

I walked slowly toward him and my hand automatically touched his cheek and my head was attacked by a strong pain that made my action slower. “Are you okay, Hanseol shi?” Baekhyun asked in worry because I was walking wobbly towards Chanyeol.

 

“C-Chan-”

 

The last thing I knew was I saw Baekhyun was running toward me and he, just standing there and stared at me before everything turned dark.

 

It’s him.

 

Chanyeol.

 

Park Chanyeol.

 

Channie.