Thirty Five

MR DISORDER

I felt heavy on my body and made me rub my eyes sleepy. I blinked my eyes a few times when I met Chanyeol’s sleeping face first as my heart raced fastly. I looked down before I saw his long arms neatly circled my waist and his other hand was holding my hand for the whole night. I tried to turn around but Chanyeol already moved and made me freeze awkwardly. He scratched his cheek before his eyes widened. “Oh noona~” he squeaked happily.

 

I couldn’t resist but giggled over his morning cuteness. “Good morning~” I poked his nose and made him smile, showing his deep dimples.

 

“Morning~” he greeted as his eyes gazed on me for a long time. “Why noona still looks pretty in the morning?” he asked a ridiculous question. Well, as a 19 year old lady, of course I was blushing in red.

 

I brushed his face in shyness. “Stop it~” I giggled. “Do you want to swim in the pool?” I asked to make him sit straight in excitement.

 

“Yes! I want it!” he chanted in cheer before both of us quickly ran to the bathroom and brushed our teeth as fast as we could. In five minutes, the two of us were ready for the pool. We walked to the basement where the swimming pool was located. Chanyeol jumped in happiness and as soon as he saw the pool, he squealed before running to the pool. “I’m going now!” he cheered as he jumped into the pool without hesitation.

 

I was worried at first but since he was tall so definitely he reached the depthness of the pool. I laughed before sitting at the poolside while eyeing Chanyeol who was happily swam. “Noona, come down here.” he called.

 

“I don’t know how to swim.” I admitted even it was quite embarrassing a lady who looked tough outside and scolded him almost everyday before did not even know about swimming.

 

Chanyeol paddled towards me before I stoned myself. Who knows he will pull me like yesterday. “I will hold you.” He offered himself to make me more anxious. Well, he was a kid. An. Eight. Years. Old. Kid. If anything happens to me, who will save me? Him? No no! It is better for you to stay dry rather than risk yourself.

 

“It’s okay, Chanyeol. Noona will stay here.”

 

He pouted his lips as he held my hand with his cold hand. “Don’t worry. I’m strong enough, Hanseol noona~ Trust me~” he insisted and I kept shaking my head in rejection. “Please, noona~” he begged with his sparkled eyes that made me melt like an ice under the Sun.

 

I sighed and surrendered. “Are you really able to hold me? I don’t even know anything about swimming.” I asked again in confirmation but Chanyeol kept on nodding his head in reassurance. I took a deep breath while he held my hand tightly. “Ahhh I’m scared~” I whined.

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “I-I will hold you!” he stuttered in confidence and once I sank my body in the water, I screamed in cold make him burst into laughter. “

 

“Ya! I can’t reach the floor!” I shouted in fear before I felt heavy around my waist. I looked at Chanyeol who was plastered closely to me. I mean our body. “Y-Ya… Are you sure you can hold me?” I asked like a brave girl but internally, I was shouting nervously because of our distance!

 

He smiled. “See. I hold you. Aih noona~ I’m Park Chanyeol! I can do anything.” he convinced slowly, making me giggle. “So, hold me tightly. I will move now~” he told me.

 

I rounded my eyes before hugging his neck in fear. “Ya ya ya! Slowly, Park Chanyeol!!” I screamed as he started to move around the pool happily. I closed my eyes tightly and I could feel his arm was doing a great job by holding me that tight. Slowly, I opened my eyes to look at him and Chanyeol just cheered and happily swam around the pool. Not to mention that he never let my body free even a second make me feel safe on him.

 

Two hours of swimming make me closer to Chanyeol day by day, hour by hour and many more. We went back to the room and as we entered, Aunt Mijoo had arrived in the room. “Where had you been, kids? Ahh you make me worry.” she whined.

 

I giggled while Chanyeol laughed funny. “We went to the pool.” I told her.

 

“If I’m not mistaken, you don’t know how to swim, right?” Aunt Mijoo asked me as I nodded.

 

“Chanyeol helped me.” I replied.

 

Aunt Mijoo faced Chanyeol before pinching his cheek in happiness. “Aigoo~ Thank you, Channie ya~ Good boy!” she patted Chanyeol’s head a few times to make him bounce in excitement. “Cah, come. I will bathe Chanyeol first okay.” Aunt Mijoo pulled Chanyeol with him as she helped him to take a bath.

 

After the three of us cleaned up ourselves, we started to pack our things since tomorrow will be my school day again. Once we said goodbye to other workers, Aunt Mijoo drove away from the hotel while we were looking around the place from the car windows. “Why do you guys look so glum?” asked Aunt Mijoo as her eyes were focused on the road.

 

Chanyeol ducked his lips. “I want to play here again.” he complained and made me smile.

 

“So why don't we play here again?” she said as both me and Chanyeol faced her in puzzlement. “Well, we still have plenty of time.”

 

We are still silent, waiting for this old lady Mijoo talking.

 

“Who wants to go to the House of Dinosaurs?”

 

Chanyeol rounded his eyes before screaming in happiness. “Me!!!!”

 

I laughed as Aunt Mijoo laughed along with me. She drove straight to the place that she mentioned before while Chanyeol couldn’t stop jumping and dancing happily at the back passenger. Once Aunt Mijoo parked the car, he opened the door of the car quickly before he opened the door for me to be excited. “Come come~” he pulled me out from the car and almost dragged me to a building.

 

Aunt Mijoo paid the entrance as the three of us entered the place in fascination. Chanyeol who was a dinosaur lover, bounced in rejoice as he named all the dinosaurs at the entrance of the building. Now, I can see how he loves the dinosaurs so much.

 

“Noona, Aunt Mijoo. That one is Oviraptor and this one is Velociraptor.” he ran over to another dinosaur. “This one is Mamenchisaurus and the black and long neck is Diplodocus.” he told all the dinosaur names and Aunt Mijoo giggled over his cuteness.

 

All people were amazed with him since he was tall and his voice was so deep that almost all people could hear what he was talking about.

 

Chanyeol more likely dragged me all the way while he was stating all the names of dinosaurs and explained what they always do. I just listened to him as Aunt Mijoo walked freedomly at the back of us. I stared at a big mannequin dinosaur in front of me before reading the description that they provided. Chanyeol ran to me as he looked at me. “Noona likes Tyrannosaurus?” he asked in innocence.

 

I pondered before shaking my head.

 

“Then, what do you like?” he asked, curious.

 

I smiled as I got closer to him, I whispered. “I like…” I paused. “You.”

 

Chanyeol glanced at me before I ran away to Aunt Mijoo as he chased after me. I hid behind Aunt Mijoo and she scruintinsed me in confusion. “Ya, what are you guys playing now? Aigoo please don’t let me get involved.” Aunt Mijoo complained like an old grandmother. Once I was about to walk away, I saw Chanyeol was running towards Aunt Mijoo before looking around.

 

“Aunt Mijoo, where is Hanseol noona?” he gasped.

 

I glared at Aunt Mijoo and signed her to keep quiet. “Here, behind me.” Aunt Mijoo said without hesitation that it surprised me.

 

I peeped on Chanyeol but he was faster than he caught me from hiding behind Aunt Mijoo. “Ahah! I got you!” he said and before I could know, we were running after each other as Aunt Mijoo stopped us immediately.

 

“Okay, kids. Let’s stop here. Let’s go back now.” she told before both of us followed her from behind.

 

As we got into the car, we went straight to the Busan train station. The train started to move as Chanyeol, the first one who fell asleep first while he was leaning on my shoulder in comfort. Aunt Mijoo faced me and seemed like I realized she was staring at me. I spun aside to make Aunt Mijoo smile at me. “You really like him already huh?” she said and sounded teasingly to me.

 

I nodded since there was no point for me to lie to her. “I hope he will get better now. I mean his illness.” I said in sympathy before caressing his hair lovingly.

 

Aunt Mijoo smiled. “Next week officially three months Chanyeol with us. Don’t you think everything went too fast?” she asked.

 

I sighed. “I already like him.” I uttered. I really do like him, Immo.

 

Then, Aunt Mijoo held my hand warmly before brushing it gently. “I have something to tell you.” she said in hesitation.

 

“What is it, Immo?”

 

She took a deep breath and her expression was different. I could define that she was sad or gloomy, something like that. “Aunt Jiho just called me yesterday. She is coming back here.” Aunt Mijoo made me speechless. “And…” she paused, sending chills to my nerves because she was hardly able to speak now.

 

“And what, Immo?” I insisted on her curiosity.

 

Aunt Mijoo eyed on me. “And she will take Chanyeol back.” she finally said it.

 

My heart stopped from beating in shock. I palmed my chest, tried to calm myself. “W-What? Why…” I stuttered in disbelief before Aunt Mijoo hugged me slowly. “How is that possible? She said after four months. It’s only three months.” I looked up at Aunt Mijoo. “Immo, you are lying right?” I asked and I know my tears will fall whenever they want.

 

“I’m sorry, Hanseol ah.” She only apologized means that she was telling the truth.

 

Aunt Mijoo kept on kissing my head, to comfort me but what about me? I felt like my whole world paused from keeping on moving. Ahh why now… I held Chanyeol’s hand tighter, not wanting to let it go if I can.