Forty Nine

MR DISORDER

Chanyeol was leaning on my shoulder with his drunken condition while the night breeze kept swaying us making me almost fall asleep. I looked aside to Chanyeol who was playing with the sand and it obviously showed that he was not sober enough. I pushed him slowly to make him sit straight as he looked at me confused. “Chanyeol shi, I think you better go to your room and rest. You are too drunk now.” I advised him as he shook his head in reluctance.

 

I sighed. “Wait here, I call your fiance to bring you.”

 

As I was about to stand up, he tugged my shirt while he gazed at me with his eyes half opened. “Don’t leave me.” he said, making me heave a sigh.

 

“Fine. Come on, let me help you to your room.” I used all my woman strength before slowly pulling Chanyeol up as he was big and heavy like a giant gorilla.

 

I saw some of my science lecturers were moving to their rooms as I believed that Chanyeol’s room must be nearby to them. While we were walking, Mrs Koo suddenly appeared and surprised me. “Hanseol, what happened to Mr Chanyeol?” she asked but her eyes were all on her VIP guest.

 

“Oh he was falling down at the seashore just now, so he asked me to help him, bring him to his room. May I know where Mr Chanyeol’s room is, Madam?” I asked.

 

Mrs Koo paused for a while, probably thinking of the number of Chanyeol’s room. “If I’m not mistaken, it is on the second floor with room number 218.” she told me.

 

“Thanks, Madam.” I smiled before trying to bow as politely as I can since Chanyeol’s heavy weight was leaning on me fully.

 

“Let’s go, Hanseol noona!” Chanyeol chanted to make Mrs Koo and me look at each other instantly.

 

.

 

“Did he … call you noona?” questioned Mrs Koo.

 

I bit my lower lip nervously. I need to think even faster than anyone else. “We were playing around just now and he is still immersed in the play. I think I need to go now, Madam.” I rushed but Mrs Koo was not a person that let you pass that easily.

 

“Did you and Mr Chanyeol know each other? You guys seem close.” she even asked the hardest question as I gritted my teeth in resent. Why now, Madam?!

 

I faked a smile. “He is one of my neighbour’s uncle but he is a cousin on my neighbour's father’s side in which my neighbour’s grandmother and my grandfather are relatives and I’m his far cousin perhaps.” I explained long and I know, with the age of Mrs Koo who was 40+, she will definitely be confused. “I will move now, madam.” I bowed slightly in quick before dragged that gigantic Park Chanyeol to his room.

 

I showed my hand into his long jacket while trying to find his card key as fast as I could. I will die in horror if anyone knows and worst to come, his beloved fiance.

 

Once I got the card, I swipe on the auto lock door and use all the strength I have to drag him into the room. In a split second, I put him on his bed or more likely, I threw him. He whined as he rolled on his bed like a kid going to an amusement park. I hissed before massaging my shoulders in pain and hurt before suddenly, I felt a pair of strong arms encircled my waist make me froze like a stone.

 

Chanyeol rested his chin on my shoulder while his warm breath heaved on the back of my neck sent shivering to my spines. “Noonaa…” he called again that name but now, it sounded sweet and soft.

 

I closed my eyes, tried to endure myself from falling into his drunken state. “Y-Ya Park Chanyeol, You are drunk.” I stuttered which proved that I almost fell for him.

 

He giggled softly as I broke the hug and spun around to see he was staring at me with his puppy eyes. I was amazed and had the urge to hug him so badly but I need to go against it to avoid any circumstances happening in the room.

 

I shook my head before pushing him a bit far from me before pulling him to the bed. I laid him down slowly as I removed his shoes and socks from his legs. Then, I landed my bum beside him and I realized that he had fallen asleep, making me exhale my breath heavily. My eyes were shaking as I could not help but stare at the face that I miss the most. “Hi my love, Channie.” my voice was cracking before bursting into tears without hesitation.

 

“Y-You are grown up now but you will always be my troublesome kid.” I smiled as I palmed his cheeks which were cold due to the night air just now at the sea. “I hate you, Chanyeol.” I pouted with half cry-giggle.

 

I closed my eyes, trying my best to withstand my cry before it became even louder. “I-I love you, my… husband.Please come back, please….” I grieved under my breath and tears kept rolling on my cheeks and my hand quickly palmed on my chest, holding my own self from kept on crying. Eomma, Appa. Help me… I am missing him too much. Please… hold yourself, stupid Hanseol! Please! He is not your Chanyeol anymore, please, I beg you, Gong Hanseol!

 

I stood up slowly and without looking back, I took a deep breath. The closer I am to him, the harder it is for me to let him go.

 

When I was about to take a step ahead, a grip on my hand made me stop. “Don’t leave me, Hanseol.” I quickly turned around as Chanyeol was gazing at me and in a second, he pulled me to him and made me lay beside him. “Don’t go…” he whispered as he locked me into his arms again.

 

I was astonished with the close distance between me and him. “C-Chanyeol shi…” I was too nervous as I slowly tried to entangle his arms from my body and I could feel that he even tightened the hug. “Em P-Park Chanyeol shi-”

 

Before I could continue my words, he came closer and made my breath stuck. “I…” he smiled between the pauses. “Love you too…” his eyes opened wide as I rounded my eyes in surprise. I was about to move away from him and in a second, he pulled me back to him before putting his lips on mine. It was freaking my lips! My heart beat rate was impulsive and I could feel that my heart was almost off from its branches.

 

No! He is drunk, Hanseol! Wake up !!

 

I pushed him away instantly, making him jump in surprise too. “I-I’m sorry, Chanyeol shi. I have to go.” I excused myself but Chanyeol did not give up just like that.

 

He cupped my face with his warm hands. “I miss you, Hanseol noona. Please don’t leave me again.” he said, making my tears that were dried, and now it wet my cheeks again. Chanyeol wiped it with his thumbs and with his innocent face, he smiled. “Noona, why are you crying? It hurts me to see you crying.” he said as I could see he started to cry too. Just like my old Chanyeol.

 

“No no, don’t cry. I’m sorry.” I wiped his tears as he leaned his forehead on my forehead. “I’m sorry, Channie ya for everything.” I endured my tears so that he would not cry too.

 

Chanyeol giggled before he tilted his head to see my face. “Your sorry is accepted.” he uttered, making both of us chuckle in happiness. For 10 seconds, we were locking our eyes together and it made my heart flustered even more. “Can I…” he asked and I was waiting for his question before he kissed my lips without hesitation, which shocked me.

 

He was kissing me and it is not just a kiss. A kiss that I felt like he was separated from me for 100 years. I closed my eyes in missing him. This will come once in your life, Hanseol. I can’t help but reply to his passionate kiss and my arms were circling his neck instantly, enjoying each of the kisses that he makes on my lips. It was so warm, and now I lose to him. I am a loser, right? That night, it was a precious memory to me and a new memory to him, a new Chanyeol.

 

The next morning, I woke up as my lips slowly curved into a smile, remembering all sweet words and kisses from Chanyeol. I wiggled in the tent while my tent-mate, Hyojung moved a bit from her deep sleep before snoring swiftly.

 

I palmed my mouth as I heard the voice of my lecturers from outside shouting, trying to wake up all students.

 

“Ya Hyojung, wake up!” I shook her but she was still in her sweet dream. I sighed. “Ya Hyojung, it’s fire!!” I screamed and made her wake up straight before she wore her glasses quickly.

 

“Where? Fire?!”

 

I laughed and made Hyojung pouted as she laid above me and gave me tickles around my stomach as both of us burst into laughter.

 

After 5 minutes of laughing with Hyojung, we started to pack our things. “Ya, Hanseol. Where were you yesterday? I was waiting for you in the tent and what time you come back and sleep here?” she asked while packing our clothes.

 

I smiled shyly. “I was with my boyfriend.” I told her while she scrunched his nose in cringes.

 

We were done packing as both of us walked out from the tent and I was helping Hyojung with folding the tent. Once we were done, all of us carried our luggage to the bus. Then after our breakfast, we were gathering at a space field while headcount all students, to ensure no one left. Of course, the busiest person during headcount will be Suho, the president of the class. “Where is Hanseol?” he shouted loudly, making me raise my hand up in embarrassment.

 

“Here.” I said,

 

He smiled. “Sorry, I can’t see you since you are short.” I covered half of my face in shyness as Hyojung giggled secretly beside me.

 

Mrs Koo stood up in front of us as usual to give a closing speech before the end of the camp. I told you, there was nothing special in this camp. “Alright, before we went back to school, I would like to invite our guests, Mr Park Chanyeol for the speech to end our camping for today.”she welcomed Chanyeol who was waiting aside with his fiance as my lips automatically smiled whenever I saw him. Hyojung elbowed me before he mouthed ‘handsome’ to me as I smiled prouder.

 

I looked at him back, tried to get his attention but his eyes were all on his fiance, Hani. “I just want to say thank you for inviting me to this camping and giving me a chance to share my experience with you guys. All the best in your final year, students. Oh and by the way, I would like to announce my engagement with my future wife…” He looked aside before holding his hand out to the side. “Jung Hani. All of you are welcome to our wedding ceremony.”

 

Chanyeol smiled as both of them hugging each other made all students chant in excitement. Hani was smiling before pecking a kiss on his cheek before all students went ‘Aww’ and teased them for being romantic. Except me. I was trying to calm myself but I couldn't. Chanyeol is mine! I glanced away as I moved right away to the bus without notice that Chanyeol was eyes on me the whole time.

 

I was about to ride on the bus but my phone rang to make me pickup the call. “Oh Seungcheol ah, why?” I asked before I moved a distance from the bus.

 

“Where are you? Have you ridden the bus yet?”

 

I giggled. “Not yet. We are just about to move.” I told him.

 

“Ahh… why so late? I’m here at the school gate with Seunghee and Jihoon.” he whined as I heard Seunghee and Jihoon were screaming my name at the background of the phone call.

 

“Alright, alright. I will ask the bus driver to drift his bus and back as soon as possible.” I laughed and made Seungcheol chuckle through the call.

 

“It’s okay. We can wait for you, just stay safe, okay?”

 

I smiled and felt warm whenever he cared over me. There are actually people who are still concerned about me. “Alright, sure. I will call you once I arrive.”

 

The call ended as I heard Mrs Koo called everyone to start to ride the bus. As I was about to ride the bus, I saw Suho who was struggling alone with his luggage on the bus. I moved closer to him. “Are you okay, Suho? Need help?” I asked while I scrutinised his action.

 

He tried to carry his luggage even though everyone knows that his luggage is heavy. It was freaking 2 days only, why does he need to bring everything to the camp? “I am a guy and I can carry my own bag. Step aside.” As he was about to carry his luggage a bit higher, he was unable to balance himself before the big luggage fell from his grip and to my surprise, the luggage crashed on me and made me palmed my head with my arms.

 

All of a sudden, I was pulled by a grip before a warm hug covered me before I could hear a loud bang which means the luggage fell on the road instead of me.

 

I smelled a smell that I became familiar with the most and looked up to confirm my guess. I’m right! Chanyeol who was hugging me as he lowered his head and our eyes met again. I felt like time had stopped for a while and so did other people. The kiss that we shared last night suddenly played in my mind and I was curious whether he remembers or not about yesterday. “Are you okay, Hanseol shi?” asked Mrs Koo who panicked while Suho was busy checking on his luggage.

 

I faced Mrs Koo and nodded, signed that I was okay but it became more awkward since Chanyeol still hugging my waist made me feel weird.

 

“Honey, are you alright?” Hani, who suddenly appeared quickly, pulled Chanyeol away from me.

 

Chanyeol who realised that he was holding me for quite long, smiled at her in assurance. Hani gave me a cold glare that made me look away in annoyance. Did she think I’m scared of her glare? Mrs Koo was checking in me before Suho stepped towards me. “Hanseol shi, is this your ring?” he asked as he showed me the ring. It was the ring that I used to marry Chanyeol before.

 

>> Flashbak>>

 

“Last time you said you wanted to marry me, remember?” he asked, making me smile.

 

I giggled. “So you really want to marry me?” I asked and he nodded quickly in happily. “Okay… so let’s get married.” I uttered without hesitation. I took out two pairs of rings that I bought with Seunghee before this as I wore a ring on his finger and I showed another ring to him. “Will you marry me, Park Chanyeol?" I asked the vow that usually script from the drama. Chanyeol, who was excited, nodded his head in excitement. "Yes!" He answered, making me laugh softly. I showed my hand to him. "Put it on my finger.” I ordered.

 

He smiled in shyness before he held my hand, sent shivery to my nerves and my heart can’t stop beating rapidly. He slowly put the ring on my middle finger as I smiled happily. I looked up at him as our eyes met made me shaky nervously. He shoved his hand into his pajama pocket before wearing something on my hair. I touched the thing he put on my forehead and it was a hair clip. I smiled and couldn’t help but hug him. “I love you, Chanyeol.” I said in my cry before I felt Chanyeol hugged me back.

 

>>Flashback>>

 

I took it from him before I wore it instantly. “Yea, it’s mine. Thanks, Suho.” I smiled.

 

He giggled. “You wear a ring like a married couple.” Suho grinned which was quite audible as I rolled my eyes.

 

“If I say that I had married and the ring is my ring with my husband, is there any problem with that?” I asked.

 

Suho shrugged his shoulder. “Well, a girl at your age should focus on studying first instead of married first.”

 

I shook my head as both of us headed to the bus. Before I got into the bus, again, I was pulled by someone again and as I spun around, Chanyeol was staring at me intensely. “Meet me after we arrive at the school.” he coldly said before he walked away to his car with Hani. I frowned my forehead in confusion as I rode the bus as usual. “What’s wrong with him…” I mumbled alone.

 

I walked between the seats on the bus before I saw an empty seat but too bad, it was beside Suho. I sighed as he was giving me a signal to sit beside him. I faked a smile as I sat beside him in hesitation. "Thank you…" I said reluctantly.

 

The journey took around 40 minutes and the whole 40 minutes were full with Suho who doesn’t know how to stop talking about his future and blah blah. Me? I was just hearing his ambition to be the great doctor that he wishes to be. Once we arrived at the university entrance, I could see Seungcheol’s car from across the road and made me smile in happiness. So glad to see him waiting for me. As I was pulling my luggage and my eyes were totally on Seungcheol, suddenly, my hand was grabbed by a tight and strong grip and without alarmed me, Chanyeol dragged me to the nearest classroom there.

 

I snatched my hand away since it got reddened due to his fist. “What do you want?” I asked while rubbing my wrist in pain.

 

He seemed angry before he pulled my hand out. “What is this?” he asked sternly while his eyes were staring at the ring on my finger.

 

I was speechless. Wait? Did he remember? I smiled happily. “You remember? It was our ring!” I said in excitement.

 

He rolled his eyes. “Stop being nonsense! This is not yours.” he inclined.

 

I sighed. “Hello, it is on my finger so it’s mine.” I replied.

 

All of a sudden, he ed two upper buttons of his white collar shirt and made me look away awkwardly. “Y-Ya… what are you doing?” I was about to spin around before Chanyeol pulled me back to face him.

 

He showed a ring on his necklace. The same ring that we vowed for marriage before.

 

Chanyeol glared coldly at me. “Who are you?” he asked with his deep stern voice as I was about to touch the ring on his chest, he pushed my hand away harshly.

 

“WHO ARE YOU?!” he yelled, making me jump in surprise.