Forty Four

MR DISORDER

I blinked my eyes a few times as I opened my eyes widely in surprise. I palmed my chest which was beating quite fast as I remembered what had happened before. I let out a deep breath and realized that it was just a dream. “Thank God, it was just a dream.” I exclaimed in relief but then, my eyes fell on the interior design of the room. “Wait.”

 

My breath was up and down quickly. “This is not my room.” I just realised that I was not in my room at all before I sat down straight in shock.

 

The door opened and in a second, I sat down vertically on the comfy queen size bed where I slept. Mr Byun or Baekhyun who appeared made me freeze. It’s not a dream.

 

“Are you okay, Hanseol shi?” he asked while stepping closer to me. I stared at him and my mind played the last dream that I got. I looked around, looking for him. “Who are you looking for?” asked him as I changed my sight to him who was more worried by his expression. My mouth was locked and that name was not even out from my voice.

 

The door was slightly opened before another person appeared. My eyes were encircled in astonishment and I did not know why my heart leaped in joy and I was palming my mouth in disbelief with what I had seen in front of my eyes. “Chanyeol ah!” I was excited as I ran into him and pulled him into my arms. Finally, I found you! I tightened the hug in happiness before I felt a light push make me break the hug.

 

It was Chanyeol who pushed me.

 

“C-Chanyeol?”

 

He stared at me puzzled. “How… did you know me?” he asked, making me even more speechless.

 

I stared at his face and removed all negativity thoughts that played in my mind. I smiled as I felt my tears fall on my cheeks. “Are you okay, Channie?” I wiped my tears away before cupping his face. He looked quite thin and slightly different as his curly hair was no more messy and left a very neat and straight hair to make him look more mature.

 

Chanyeol pushed my hands away from his face before his face turned into a serious and stern expression. He stood straight as he moved towards Baekhyun who was watching us since just now. “Is she your friend?” Chanyeol asked him to make Baekhyun change his sight to me.

 

“You… d-don’t know her?” Baekhyun asked him back.

 

Chanyeol faced me and shook his head instantly.

 

I stepped closer to them before holding Chanyeol’s hand. “Chanyeol ah, it’s me. Hanseol, Gong Hanseol, remember?” I thought he might not remember me well because it had been more than 2 years since we hadn't met. Chanyeol glanced at me with his stiff face. “Ahh you might not know because I just got my haircut. Oh ya… Hanseol noona, remember?” I insisted again as he kept his straight face.

 

He snatched away his hand from my grip before looking away in uncomfortable. “I’m sorry. I think you met the wrong person.” he said coldly as he spun around to Baekhyun. “Baekhyun ah, I’m going out with Hani.” he added before walking out without even looking at me. “And please stop bringing your friend to this house. I don’t like it.” His voice was very deep and sounded even scary.

 

I scrubbed my face as I scratched my hair in confusion. “Am I seeing the real thing or still dreaming?” I mumbled alone.

 

“Do you know Chanyeol before?”

 

I turned my head aside before Baekhyun looked at me puzzled. “Is he Chanyeol?” I sighed.

 

“What is your Chanyeol’s name?” he asked.

 

I looked at him. “Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol.” I answered.

 

He thinned his lips. “Are you sure our Chanyeol is your Chanyeol?”

 

I was silent and all memories of me and Chanyeol before played again. No! I won’t let him go again! I ran out of the room as I could hear Baekhyun was screaming my name before he chased after me. I looked around to see Chanyeol was fixing himself in the mirror. I smiled happily as I ran to him and hugged him from behind in excitement. “I know you are our Channie. Chanyeol ah, let’s go back home.”

 

Chanyeol who was surprised pushed me away as he glared at me in the cold. “What is wrong with you?! Who are you?” He questioned me madly and shocked me.

 

“Chanyeol ah…” I was too surprised this time before I grabbed his hands. “It’s me, Hanseol noona.” I shoved my hand into my pocket before showing him a mini dinosaur that I always bring with me. “Remember this?” I handed it to him as he stared at the toy with his frowned eyebrows.

 

“This-”

 

“Ya Park Chanyeol!”

 

The two of us looked aside as a girl stomped her stilettos towards us and I kind of remember this lady. Oh this is Ms Jung, our customer last time. She glared at me before scrutinising me from head to toes with her disgust expression. In a second, Chanyeol pulled away his hand from mine before dusting his shirt like nothing happened. “You are… the cafe girl, right? I mean, the waitress.” she asked but my eyes were still on Chanyeol.

 

“Let’s go, Hani ah.” he grabbed her hand and left me hung like a stray cat.

 

I stared at the two of them dumbfounded before a poked on my shoulder from behind made me spun my head around. The guy who I met earlier just now his thin lips in guilt. “Do you know Chanyeol?” he asked while his eyes tried to avoid me for no reason. I sighed as my mind was blank, did not know what to do and what had just happened to me.

 

“I think…” I let out some deep breath. Maybe I got the wrong person. “I need to go back now. Sorry for disturbing you, Mr Baekhyun.” I smiled faintly before moving away to the entrance door.

 

I heard footsteps running behind me. “Hanseol shi!” Baekhyun called me as he chased after me. He pulled out my hand before taking a pen and wrote a number on my palm to surprise me. “Mr Baek-”

 

“This is my number and if you need anything to ask, just call me.” he said as I furrowed eyebrows in confusion. I bowed slightly before walking out from the big mansion or I will call it my worst nightmare.