Twenty Five

MR DISORDER

The next day came as I woke up quite early. And it was not just an early morning. It was early early early morning. I couldn't sleep once I woke up so I decided to take a fresh bath even though it was so cold but with the help of a heater, it became better. I dressed in my uniform before going out to the kitchen. I looked around as Chanyeol and Aunt’s Mijoo’s snoring were cleared enough for me.

 

I took a look in the fridge if there was anything that I could cook. How forgetful I was that I can’t even cook well. So I just made a simple omelette with toast and it was easier than I thought. “Oh Hanseol?”

 

Aunt Mijoo who was in her pajamas with her sleepy hair greeted me before I giggled with her funny appearance. “Immo~ Go and wash your face first.” I told her as she lazily went back to her room.

 

I continued to do my omelette and the hardest part was to toss it around. I felt a warm breath on my nape make me spun round quickly as I bumped my body with Chanyeol. “Ahhh~” he grieved in pain before rubbing his foot since I accidentally stepped on his foot. I got down to him as I caressed his foot softly. “I’m sorry…” I said I was guilty.

 

“Ya ya what happened?” Aunt Mijoo came in panic before her eyes fell on us. “Ya, what are you guys doing?” she asked as she came closer to Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol looked up at her with his ducked lips. “Aunt Mijoo, noona stepped on my foot.” he complained like a baby and made Aunt Mijoo glare at me.

 

I gaped my jaw as Chanyeol baby’s attitude came again. “It was an accident.” I exclaimed myself before Chanyeol suddenly burst into laughter. I sighed since I got his prank by the way. This boy… he learned a lot from me. Aunt Mijoo who was confused scratched her hair before she screamed. “Ya ya your omelette!” she rushed to the stove.

 

Chanyeol who was still chuckling alone made me drag him to the living room. He eyed on me with his rounded eyes as I came closer to him. He stepped backward until his tall torso plastered on the wall. I put on a smug smile before locking him with my arms palmed on the wall. “Wah… you are getting genius.” I said in provoke.

 

He showed his teeth smile as I quickly tickled him on his stomach and made him laugh out loud. In a second, he lost his balance as he fell down and the bad thing was he pulled me along with him. “Auch… Ya Park Chanyeol-”

 

I was speechless. Is this reenact of a drama? I was perfectly on his body while Chanyeol was under me. We were looking at each other and I was about to stand up, unfortunately my head smacked on the cabinet beside me which made me lean down on Chanyeol again. “Auchh!” I growled in pain. He quickly rubbed my head as I tumbled down my head down in tiredness.

 

“What are you guys doing?”

 

Both us looked up in surprise. I looked at Chanyeol before realizing that we were still in that awkward position. I stood up as I fixed my uniform like nothing happened. I helped Chanyeol to stand up and I just walked straight to the kitchen. Aunt Mijoo and Chanyeol followed me from behind and we took our seats as normally. “Noona, your head is okay?” Chanyeol asked, breaking the silent.

 

I palmed my head before nodding.

 

“What’s wrong with your head?” Aunt Mijoo questioned in clueless.

 

I sighed. “I hit the cabinet.” I told her honestly before I took a bite of my omelette. Woah not bad~

 

After I finished my breakfast, I went out to school. My mind was playing how closed I was with Chanyeol for the past day. The scene of me falling on him just now replayed made me shake my head many times. “Ya Gong Hanseol! What is wrong with you?!” I scolded myself before I hit my head hard as I gritted my teeth in hurt. Stupid you, dirty minded!

 

“You are Hanseol, right?” a voice asked me as I turned around to see a man quite familiar to me. “He ran to me with his smile curved on his lips. “You remember me, don’t you?” he wondered as I tried to memorize his name again.

 

“W-Wonho? Right?” I guessed.

 

He smiled widely, which means correct. “You are going to school? Where is your friend? What is her name again-” he pondered.

 

“Seunghee.” I cut as he nodded his head. “Oh she… went to school already perhaps.” I lied.

 

Wonho looked around. “So why not you follow me to meet Monsta X. At the same place.” he invited and you know, all parents had taught you not to follow strangers even we just knew but how can I reject someone so handsome like him? “Hyungwon will be there too.” he added more. I looked at him suspiciously and well, we can’t trust people by the way.

 

“Are you sure?” I narrowed my eyes and made him laugh, showing his crescent eyes smile.

 

“I’m not a bad guy, Hanseol shi~” he sang as I giggled.

 

I agreed to follow him and we arrived at their place, Hyungwon and his Monsta X’s friends were there too. Hyungwon looked at me in surprise before he ran towards us. “Wonho hyung, why are you bringing my friend here?” he asked and to my surprise, he was pulling me closer to him.

 

“Aish she was walking alone so I brought her here.” Wonho convinced him as I snickered.

 

Hyungwon eyed me as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. “I told you not to trust strangers.” he blabbered like a father to me while the Monsta X teasingly mimicked him.

 

“Aih Hyungwon ah, she is not a kid. It's just Wonho hyung, not anyone.” Jooheon butted in as all of them burst into laughter.

 

We were chit chatting and mostly they were making fun of each other while I was talking with Hyungwon and I.M since we were the only ones still schooling. “Oh by the way Hanseol, we are going to another competition next week.” I.M told as I clapped my hands happily. Hyungwon and I.M who were astonished with my cheerfulness slowly made me awkwardly look away. Aihh why am I starting to be like Chanyeol?

 

“So, the competition is next week so there are more classes that you have to skip.” I said before he smiled shyly.

 

Hyungwon faced me. “Will you go?” he questioned as I looked at him. His warm smile again. I still like him after all.

 

I nodded. “Sure.”

 

“Oh don’t forget to bring Seunghee along.” I.M added make Hyungwon glanced at me, perhaps I felt uncomfortable with that since he knew our condition was not really good lately.

 

Hyungwon held my hand slowly. “If you don’t mind-”

 

“Of course, I will bring her.” I said before I eyed on Hyungwon and nodded to him, reassured him that I was okay with that.

 

The class almost started as me and Hyungwon ran to the school. As soon as I arrived at the class, I looked at my place and it was… empty. Seunghee was not there and there will be no Seunghee for today. The class ran smoothly but I was uneasy since Seunghee was not here. Even though we were not talking, her present comforted me well. The break time came as I met Ms Han who took care of our class personally. “Ms Han, can I ask something?”

 

“Yes, Ms Gong.”

 

I cleared my throat. “Can I know why Seunghee is not coming today?” I questioned in worry.

 

She leaned back on her chair. “You are much closer to her rather than me. How could you don’t know about her condition?” she said make me scratch my temple which is not itchy at all.

 

“She… didn’t tell me about today.” I falsely said.

 

Ms Han opened a book, probably checking students’ homework. “She’s sick. Her mother said that she had a high fever.” told her while her eyes focused on the book.

 

Ahhh she is sick. I bowed to her lightly before going back to the class again. I walked slowly while pondering Seunghee’s condition. “Why am I the one who keeps thinking about her?!” I scolded myself as I got to sit again.

 

The school ended and made me leave the school effortlessly. I looked around while all the students were happy and went back with their friends and their laughing reminded me of Seunghee's silliness. It will be hilarious though but she was not coming here today. I was about to reconcile with her since I realised that I never listened to her words at first and falsely accused her. I sighed before walking again to my house.

 

I arrived at the house and entered exhaustedly. Aunt Mijoo was still at home and made me look at the time. “Immo, you're supposed to get ready for work now.” I reminded her, perhaps she forgot about her daily working hours.

 

“Ahh I am taking off today because I need to send Chanyeol for check up progress.” she told me as I flipped my torso on the couch.

 

I gazed at her. “Check up? Is he sick?” I asked in half worry, half not.

 

“You know he is sick. He should do it once a month.” Aunt Mijoo said while she fixed her hair in front of the mirror.

 

I looked around to find Chanyeol but he was nowhere to be found. “What kind of check up by the way, Immo?” I questioned however, my eyes still roaming around sought for him.

 

“Well, just to see how progress he is. Either he is getting better or not.” answered her before she smacked pink lipstick colour on her lips. “Oh you want to come along?”

 

I shook my head. “Maybe next time. I need to meet Seunghee.” I said as she nodded in understanding.

 

Aunt Mijoo wore her handbag before taking her thick jacket along with her. “Channie ya~ Let’s go~” she called to make Chanyeol run out from his room with two familiar dinosaurs with him. I faced him as he was in beige jeans, long jumpsuit, black-white striped shirt and red cap. I moved closer to him before I fixed his cap neatly. “Aigoo… my good boy~” I patted his head as he showed his box smile.

 

“Noona, you are coming too?” he questioned innocently.

 

I smiled. “I’m sorry, I can’t. Next time, I will go. Trust me.” I convinced him before both of us smiled happily. “Good luck~”

 

He cheered as he clapped his hands many times. Aunt Mijoo held his hand and they went out to the car. I waved at them before getting ready in a thick sweatshirt with long jeans and went out straightly.