Twenty Four

MR DISORDER

The school day came again as I got ready with my full uniform. It felt way better now since my fever went down quite rapid yesterday. I walked out of the room before automatically moving to Chanyeol’s room. I entered the room and as usual, Park Chanyeol, still sleeping like a mannequin made me smile softly. I slid off the curtain as he frowned his forehead because the light emitted in. “Wake up~”

 

He rubbed his eyes before he eyed on me. I caressed his hair as I pulled him up to the bathroom. “Brush teeth and wash face. Then, we have breakfast.” I told him as he nodded sleepily.

 

I stepped towards the kitchen while Aunt Mijoo was there, busy preparing breakfast. “Morning.” I greeted her before taking a seat on the dining table.

 

She smiled. “Morning. Do you feel better now?” she asked as I nodded without hesitation. Chanyeol appeared as Aunt Mijoo cheered happily and it was normal to see her like this since we almost stayed with him for two months. A few weeks more, we were officially two months. Chanyeol sat opposite before Aunt Mijoo served egg toasts for us.

 

Once I finished my breakfast, I went straight to school. The relationship between me and Seunghee became further away and I really did feel empty a bit. But all of these were fast that made it hard for me to forget what happened last time. I arrived at my school in just 10 minutes and I directly walked to class. In class, I found Seunghee however this time, we didn’t even greet each other as usual.

 

I sat beside her silently. All of our classmates were staring at us strangely but me and Seunghee were so strong that we could ignore those eyes. Our history class started as Mr Kang asked us to pair up for the upcoming project. I changed my sight to Seunghee before she was eyes on me too.

 

She cleared . “I-I will find another partner if you are not comfortable with me.” she said make me look at her awkwardly.

 

Ugh I hate being awkward with her. “Let's just work together. Besides, the project is an upcoming project so I will divide the tasks and we work on it on our own.” I told her as she nodded slowly.

n

And that was the end of our class. We kept in silence and did not talk to each other.

 

The break time came as I went to the library which was too rare for me! I looked at the shelves while trying to find a book on our upcoming history project. Even though I almost slept over those words of the thick book, I needed it to reduce boredom. I went to the history shelf before looking up for a book that will give brilliant ideas for the project.

 

“Heyy…” a tender voice approached me from behind and sent chills to my nerves, making me slowly spun around.

 

I knew it. “H-Hyungwon…?” I was stuttered since I haven’t talked to him for a few days.

 

He gave me his warm smile in which I missed the most. “Are you okay now?” he asked.

 

I my dry lips before nodding. I was about to move away from him but he grabbed my arm fastly made me stop from moving. I faced him in surprise before he suddenly locked me in his arms as I rounded my eyes in surprised. I froze like an ice and I could feel his arms tighten the hug. His breath warmly greeted my nape while his heart beated rapidly. “Hanseol please…” he whispered since we were in the library.

 

I tried to push him away but he ended up tightening even more. “Hyungwon, we can talk outside.” I reluctantly said in a low voice.

 

“Hanseol, please. Listen to what I’m going to say.” he said, still not wanting to let me go.

 

I sighed. “What is it?”

 

He took a deep breath. “I don’t know what had happened with you and Seunghee and she didn’t tell me what you said to her. Whatever it is, both of you have been my only friends since we were young. It was all my fault and Seunghee has nothing to do with this. Please forgive her at least and lastly, you can give me a second chance to ask an apology from you.” he explained one by one to make me realise that he didn’t know anything.

 

I was the one who was too emotional about this. The thing was between me and Seunghee and Hyungwon shouldn't be involved along with us. I leaned on his chest before I knew it, I was crying on him as he patted my back softly. “I-I’m sorry, Hyungwon.” I said between my tears.

 

Hyungwon fixed his arms on me before he caressed my hair. “It’s okay. I am the one who should apologize to you.” he said, making me sobbed quite loudly as he brought me to the back of the library. He pushed me lightly to see that my face made me avoid his eyes in shyness.

 

“Don’t look at me. I look ugly.” I sniveled.

 

He giggled as he wiped my tears rolled on my cheeks. “Aigoo this kid~” he patted my hair before pulling me in his arms again. “My friend is such a cry baby.” he teased and made me punch his chest lightly.

 

“Keep quiet, idiot. We are in the library.” I said and smiled slowly carved on my lips.

 

I walked out from the library with Hyungwon as both of us talked as usual. “So, Hanseol…” Hyungwon stopped for a while before he eyed on me. “Can I ask you something?”

 

I nodded.

 

“Who is Chanyeol?” he asked, making me startled. “He was the tall japanese guy that I met at the shopping mall, right?” he wondered.

 

I was shaking before nervously laughing. “Ohh… I-I told you, right? He is my aunt’s friend.” I lied as I linked my arm with his arm. “Hyungwon ah, I’m thirsty~” I changed the topic and he giggled.

 

We went to the vending machine and thank God, he didn’t ask further on Chanyeol. I felt like I hadn't met 10 years that I was almost late for the next class because we were talking a lot. As I entered the class, Seunghee was already there at her seat and I took my seat again. Another silence treatment from each other happened. Maybe she didn’t want to be friends with me anymore. Seunghee… you have to explain to me. Please…

 

The school ended and we were still not talking to each other. I walked alone back to home while Seunghee was seen staying back at school just now. I reached home as Chanyeol was the first to greet me. “Have you eaten your lunch?” I asked as he nodded in happiness.

 

Aunt Mijoo walked out from her room with her full formal attire. She gave me a peck each for me and Chanyeol before rushing out to her car. I changed my clothes as I moved to Chanyeol who was watching ‘Spongebob Squarepant’ on television. “Chanyeol ah…”

 

He looked up at me.

 

“Have you bath?” I questioned.

 

He shook his head and made me smile. I squatted beside him before handing my hand out to him. “Come~ I’ll bath you.” I offered as he gripped my hand with his hand.

 

I was laughing all the way to the bathroom since Chanyeol always hates bathing and now, he was the easiest person to take bath. I waited in the bathroom as usual before he went into the bathroom shirtless and only wore his short pants. He sat on the lid of the loo and took a tool as I sat in front of him. “Are you ready?” I asked him to playfully show the shower stick to him.

 

“Ready~!” he chanted before clapping his hands.

 

With a soft motion, I wet his curly hair as he palmed his face since the water bothered him to breath. Then, I took a palm of shampoo before gently shampooed his hair. I styled his hair into a shark fin as he burst into laughter and so did me. After a few minutes massaging his head and hair, I washed his hair as he embedded his face on my stomach. I shook my head and let him do it.

 

Once I was done, I pushed him lightly before cupping his face. “Ya Park Chanyeol, are you still afraid to wash your hair?” I asked and he pouted his lips cutely.

 

“Noona, why are you crying last time?” he questioned randomly while his eyes stared at me.

 

I was nervous because first, the question and second, he was looking straight into my eyes as my heart beated faster. “I-I…” I was lost in words before suddenly he cupped my face as well. I rounded my eyes in surprise.

 

“Noona, don’t cry anymore.” he told me before I blinked my eyes a few times. “Tell me who did it to you. I… I will punch them!” he stuttered like a real child as I laughed over his cuteness.

 

“O-Okay~” I mimicked his stutter as both of us laughed together. I smiled before slowly wiped his wet face. “Cah… bath. I will wait outside okay.” I told him as he nodded in understanding.

 

I went out to his closet and prepared his pajamas normally. Then, my eyes fell on his toys on the floor. I shook my head before picking up all of it and gathered it in a basket. In a few minutes, Chanyeol came out with his towel around his waist. I was so fascinated by how he was able to keep his body fit very well. He came closer as his watermelon soap scent spreaded around the room. “Noona…” his deep voice approached suddenly made me nervous.

 

My eyes were trying to look away from him but can’t help staring at his masculine body. “W-What?” Ahhh I hate stuttering!

 

He smiled, bent down a bit and made our height become the same as I gulped in nervousness. “I want a new dinosaur.” he said.

 

I shoulder fell down as my eyes narrowed to him. “Ya! I just collected all your dinosaurs and it was full of a basket.” I scolded him back before he pouted his lips in sullen.

 

“I already bathed so I should get one dinosaur.” he said and he turned away. Aww he is sulking right now~

 

I smiled before moving towards the opposite of him. “Chanyeol ah~” he spun around, avoiding me. I giggled before I kept on chasing his attention, making both of us laugh. “Cah wear your pajama.” I told him as he nodded and without hesitation, he removed his towel in front of a lady like me! I circled my eyes before covering my eyes with my hands.

 

“Ya Park Chanyeol!!”