009.

Out of the Blue

It was a beautiful sunny morning and Jungkook had asked Eunbi to go out on a date. He mentioned something about making it up to her for the other day and wanting to introduce her to someone very important to him. Which is why she took extra care on her appearance today. She wore a beautiful summery dress that she wouldn't normally go for and she even did her makeup today. This was her way of apologising to Jungkook. 

She looked the best she has ever looked since Jungkook and her started dating, so you can guess how shocked and lovestrucked Jungkook was when he saw her. His jaw hang opened as a little drool manage to drip from his mouth. 'So what do you think?' Eunbi asked as she gave him a little twirl. 'Eunbi you .. you look absolutely mesmerising.' Jungkook answered as he wiped away his drool. 'Are you wearing make up as well?'

'Um .. maybe. Now where is this very important person you wanted to introduce to me?' Eunbi questioned. 'She's waiting for us at the restaurant. Let's go babe.' And he held her hand while escorting her towards the restaurant. As they entered, Jungkook scanned the place in search of his friend. 'Jungkook! Over here!' A girl yelled out while waving her hand to get their attention. Eunbi froze, it was the same girl she saw Jungkook with, it was his childhood friend. 

'Oh there you are Siah.' They walked towards her and said their greetings. As Eunbi tried to sit next to Jungkook, she felt Siah pushing her away. A little taken aback Eunbi stepped back. Did she just do that on purpose? No that must've been an accident. She shook off her thoughts and went to sit in front of Jungkook. 'So Eunbi this is the person I wanted to introduce you to. Her name is Siah and she is my best friend. And Siah this is Eunbi, the love of my life.' 

'Hello Eunbi, Jungkook has told me a lot of things about you. It's like I already know you.' Siah said as she gently placed her hand on Jungkook's arm. A red flag went off in Eunbi's head but she still gave Siah the benefit of the doubt. 'Ah yes. I've heard a lot about you too. I'm sorry for the other day, I know that technically wasn't the best first impression of me.' Eunbi let out a nervous chuckle.

'Don't worry about it, I would do the same if I was in your position,' she replies. 'Well, I heard the jjajangmyeon here is amazing, how about three bowls for us and some side dishes too?' Siah says as she looks at Jungkook and Eunbi for confirmation. 'That sounds great, let's go with that,' Eunbi and Jungkook respond. While the three of them wait for their food to be ready Siah is reminicising about their childhood with Jungkook.

Eunbi notices that Siah is very physical with Jungkook then she would like her to be but she didn't want Jungkook to think she was being unnecessarily jealous again. She brushes off these thoughts and tries to maintain her calm exterior. After a while their food is brought out and Jungkook takes Eunbi's bowl and mixes the noodles for her. Siah glares at Eunbi and scoffs. 

'What?' Jungkook asks. 'Oh nothing. I was just admiring you two lovebirds,' Siah fake laughs. Jungkook excuses himself and heads towards the toilet. Seeing this as her opportunity Siah's whole act changes. 'Oi was it Eunbi? I need you to break up with Jungkook.' Eunbi who is taken aback can only look at Siah in confusion. 'You see we were kind of a thing before I left and I want to pursue that now that I'm back.' 

'Are you being serious right now?' Eunbi asks. 'Of course I'm serious,' Siah replies as glares at Eunbi once again. 'You're crazy, no I am not going to break up with Jungkook and I know he values you as a friend so I will be generous enough not to mention this to him. So I hope this will be the last time we have this discus .. Jungkook ..' Eunbi's voice trails off as she sees Jungkook standing behind Siah, stunned. 

Siah turns around in panic and says, 'Jungkook it's nothing like that. I was just joking around with Eunbi. I didn't mean any of things I said,' as she grabs his arm. Without a word he brushes off her hand, heads over to Eunbi and grabs her hand and leaves the restaurant. After a good 10 minute of walking in silence Jungkook stops and sighs. He faces Eunbi with an apologetic look and caresses her face. 

'I'm so sorry I put you in such an awkward position, I had no idea Siah felt like that.' Eunbi breaks out in a small smile and replies, 'It's not your fault you're so damn desirable.' Jungkook bursts out in laughter and he mentally thanks Eunbi for being so understanding and putting the effort to make him feel better. 'Gosh this is why I'm so head over heels for you Hwang Eunbi, there's no one like you out there.'