007.

Out of the Blue

Joohyun stood in front of her house as she patiently waited for Bogum to come pick her up. She put some work into her appearance today, she put on a light makeup and picked out her best outfit, this was so unlike her. It wasn't even a date but to her it somehow felt like one. She was feeling so guilty towards Bogum and Yoojung for thinking this way, she finally came to terms with her feelings for Bogum after she kept Hyojung up all night talking about it. 

And now here she was waiting for the man she likes to go buy a present for the girl he loves. However, seeing the happy couple made her realise that her feelings were so wrong and she decided that she will get over him soon. After a while Bogum pulls up in front of Joohyun and gestures her to get in the car. As she struggles to grab the seatbelt Bogum chuckles and leans in to help her. 

Joohyun looks away to avoid any eye contact but her heart was racing so fast that she feared Bogum might hear it. 'There we go noona,' Bogum says as he buckles her seatbelt. 'Thank you. So do you have any idea what kind of present you want to give her. Bag, jewelry, clothes or perfume?' she asked. 'Well I've been thinking and I think I'm going to buy her jewelry.' Bogum replies. 'Ah jewelry, good choice.'

The weather had been terrible for the past few days, it has been freezing cold. Joohyun shivered as she mentally slapped herself for wearing thin layers. Bogum, who noticed this, quietly turned the heater on. 'Why did you wear thin layers today? You're going to be freezing,' Bogum said. 'I know, I didn't really think this through did I?' she replied while rubbing her arms for warmth.

'You know what? Today is your lucky day. I have a spare coat in the back seat. Why don't you grab it and use it as a blanket?' Joohyun looked back and surely there was a warm coat in the back seat. She grabbed it and cuddled into it. She could smell Bogum's scent coming from the coat, he smelled good. Soon enough she felt her eyelids becoming heavy and she slowly drifted to sleep.

Few moments later she woke up from her nap, she looked next to her and she noticed that Bogum was looking back at her. She flinched back from shock and managed to say, 'Gosh Bogum why are you staring at me?' He chuckled at her flustered reaction and replied, 'I just wanted to see how you were gonna react and can I say that it was totally worth it?' And he continues giggling. 

'Gosh you're such a kid. Shall we now go and pick out a present for your girlfriend?' Joohyun said as she proceeds to get out the car. They head towards the nearest jewelry store they could find and decided to look at a necklace and earring set. After looking at about 15-20 sets Bogum managed to pick one he liked the best. While Bogum paid, Joohyun waited for him outside the store. 

As she was standing outside she saw Yoojung in the distance. She was about to yell her name when she saw her run towards a man and hug him. Joohyun did not want to assume anything, they could be just friends. However, she soon realised that they were more than friends, Yoojung and that man started to make out near Joohyun. Joohyun does not know what to do but what she does know is that she does not want Bogum to witness this. It would crush him. 

So when Bogum came out the store Joohyun turned his focus on the opposite direction and tried to distract his attention away from Yoojung. 'Yeah I see the man noona, but who is he?' Bogum was confused as to why Joohyun kept pointing at random people. 'Uh I thought it was Jungkook but I guess my eyes deceived me. Shall we go that way?' Joohyun asked as she pulled him towards the car park. 

'Actually noona that's the long way, it'd be easier if we go that way,' as Bogum tries to turn around Joohyun yells, 'NO!' and holds his arms while shaking her head. 'What's wrong noona? Why are you acting so weird?' he was worried now. She was acting so strange, there must be something behind him. He pulls his arm away calmly and turns around to catch his girlfriend cheating on him. He's shocked and he feels his legs becoming weak. 

His eyes well up and he loses balance, Joohyun grabs him before he falls down. She took him back to his car and sat quietly beside him, she just let him cry. 'I'm .. I'm so sorry noona .. that you have to be here ..  right now,' Bogum said as he sobbed. 'Bogum, don't apologise. You can cry all you want, just know that I'm here to offer you my shoulder.' She pulled him into a hug and gently patted his back.