011.

Out of the Blue

Today, Hyojung had woken up with a smile, a first in such a long time. She can't remember the last time she ever felt like this. Is she allowed to be this happy was the first question that popped up in her mind. However, her train of thoughts were disturbed by her phone ringing. She grabbed her phone from the side table and her face immediately lit up when she saw the caller id: Joonie oppa ~

'Hello?' she picked up the call with a huge smile. 'Are you awake my princess?' Seojoon asked. 'Don't call me that, you know I hate cringey nicknames.' This was a complete lie, the woman was dying of happiness. 'I know you like it so stop denying it my princess,' he chuckled. 'I just wanted to see if you were awake and I hope you haven't forgotten about our date today.' Of course she hasn't forgotten, Hyojung woke up three hours ago just so she has more than enough time to get ready. 

'Oh I nearly forgot about that,' Hyojung teased. 'Ha. Ha. You're very funny Kim Hyojung. I'll pick you up in about 30 minutes, is that okay or do you need more time?' Seojoon asked. 'No that's more than enough oppa. I'll see you soon.' And with that she hung up. Her makeup was done, she was dressed in a cute floral dress paired with a denim jacket and white sneakers, all that was left to do was her hair. 

She quickly curled her hair, grabbed her bag and left outside to meet Seojoon. As soon as Seojoon laid his eyes on her he was mesmerised. 'Wow,' was the only word that escaped his mouth. 'Uhm .. so where do you want to go?' A shy Hyojung asked as she kept tugging on her dress. 'How about a simple date? Movie, cycling and dinner?' Seojoon remarked. 'Sounds like a great idea. Which movie do you want to watch?'

'Hyung, if you end up going to the cinema, you have to watch a horror movie. It's the perfect way to have skinship with a woman and you can show her your manly side,' Bogum said as Seojoon took notes. 'How about something scary?' Hyojung simply nodded, approving his choice. 'AHHHHH!' Seojoon yelled as he grabbed onto Hyojung's arm and snuggled into it to hide. 'Oppa, it's okay. The ghost part is over now.'

Seojoon coughed in embarassment and sat back up. 'Hahaha the movie wasn't so scary was it Hyojung?' Seojoon faked a laugh. 'Oppa, I haven't seen a grown man so scared before. You were hilarious,' Hyojung replied as she nearly passed out from laughing. 'Whatever, let's just go cycle around Han River.' Seojoon sulked as he walked outside the cinema. 'Also make sure to rent those bikes which has a seat at the back so she can wrap her arms around your waist.' 

'Are you sure about this oppa? We can get those couple bikes so you're not the only one that has to peddle,' a worried Hyojung asked. 'It's fine Hyojung. Just trust this oppa and grab my waist tightly.' She slowly reached for his waist but as she was about to tighten her grip Seojoon burst out laughing. 'What's wrong oppa?' Hyojung exclaimed. 'I'm sorry but that tickled, try again.' But he couldn't stop laughing so at the end Hyojung had to grab the seat and that's how their cycle date ended. 

'Lastly, to finish the date off why don't you cook for her hyung? Nothing beats a good homemade meal.' This was Seojoon's last opportunity to redeem himself. Hyojung was waiting for Seojoon in his living room as Seojoon struggled to flip his steak. He somehow managed to burn both his steak and chips so he walked out with two cup ramen. 'Ugh I am so sorry Hyojung. This whole day was such a mess, all I wanted to do was have a good date but that failed.' 

Hyojung smiled and grabbed his hand. 'Nonsense, I haven't had so much fun in such a long time. It was the best date I've ever been to and I could see how much effort you put in today so I'm really grateful for that.' Seojoon returned the smile and went in for a kiss. 'You know what? I might at all the things that I did today but there's one thing that I'm really good at,' he said with a flirty smirk. 

'What?' Hyojung asked with a hint of fear. 'The physical act of love,' he whispered into her ear. With that her picked her up in a bridal style and made his way over to his bedroom. He slowly laid her down in his bed and joined her. 'Remember I told you I wanted to finish what happened at my office some other day, well my dear today is that day.' He leaned in for a kiss while he started to his shirt and this time he made sure to put his phone on do not disturb.