014.

Out of the Blue

Joohyun squirmed as the ray of sun hit her face, she blocked it with her hand and looked at her clock; 09:30. She massaged her head and quietly whispered to herself, 'How much did I even drink?' She cried in pain and turned around to face Bogum. She yelled before she could even think, what the hell was he doing in her bed? Bogum woke up from the noise and he opened his eyes to see a shocked Joohyun, he couldn't help but scream out loud too. 

'WHAT HAPPENED?' They both cried at the same time. 'Why are you in my bed?' Joohyun asked as she covered herself with her duvet. 'I don't know, I out yesterday,' Bogum replied as he grabbed his head in pain. 'You don't think .. anything happened right?' Joohyun cautiously asked. 'If I'm being honest I'm not sure but lets calm down and retrace our memories. What is the last thing you remember noona?' 

Flashback ~

'Joohyun. Joohyun. JOOHYUN!' Hyojung said as she shook Joohyun's shoulders. 'Wake up. I think Seojoon oppa and I will be leaving now.' Joohyun got up to find Bogum passed out on the sofa while Jungkook and Eunbi were passed out on the floor together. 'You're leaving now? Let me drop you guys outside.' She grabbed her coat and followed Seojoon and Hyojung outside. 'Thank you for inviting me Joohyun, I hope we'll be seeing each other more often,' Seojoon smiled.

'No worries oppa. I'm glad that you could come today and please visit our cafe often I would love to get to know you better,' she then waved them goodbye and made her way back to her apartment. Jungkook and Eunbi had gotten up by the time she returned. 'Oh there you are noona, we'll be heading off now, we just wanted to say goodbye,' Jungkook said. 'I'll drop you guys off,' Joohyun offered.

'No that's fine unnie it would just be a hassle for you, we can say our goodbyes here,' Eunbi refused and hugged her. 'Thank you guys for coming today and Jungkook make sure Eunbi gets home safe,' Joohyun ordered. 'Don't worry noona I'll protect her, I'll see you on Monday. Good night!'  Jungkook replied and they left. Joohyun went towards Bogum and slightly shook him to wake him. 

'Bogum wake up. It's cold out here, you can sleep on my bed,' Joohyun yawned. 'Huh? Your bed? Okay,' Bogum replied half asleep and followed Joohyun to her room. 'Wait if I sleep here where will you sleep noona?' Joohyun responded, 'I'll sleep on the sofa, it's fine.' Joohyun opened her cupboard to find the spare duvet when Bogum said, 'Noona you can just sleep here with me, there's plenty of space for the both of us.' 

'Are you sure? Wouldn't you be uncomfortable?' Joohyun asked. 'No of course not. Lets make sure to stay in our area and it should be fine,' he replied. 'Okay, I mean if you don't mind then,' she said and proceeded to get in bed next to Bogum. They both faced each other and smiled. 'Good night Bae Joohyun,' he muttered. 'Good night Park Bogum,' she snickered back. 

'So nothing happened?' She asked. 'Nothing happened,' he confirmed. They both sigh in relief and get out of bed. 'So that's all you remember right?' Joohyun questioned him with uncertainty. 'Yeah. Is there something else I'm missing?' he asks. 'No I was just making sure,' she laughs nervously. 'Freshen up, I'll make you breakfast,' she left the room and stopped momentarily in her tracks. 

'Does he really not remember my confession?' she mumbles. She brushes off these thoughts and heads to the kitchen to make Bogum breakfast. 'Thank you noona for being the best host and I'm sorry I intruded your bedroom,' Bogum thanked Joohyun as he got ready to leave. 'Don't be silly Bogum, thank you for making time out of your busy schedule to come to my party.' Joohyun replied. 

'Well I'll see you tomorrow then noona, no need to come out to say goodbye,' he waved. 'See you tomorrow Bogum,' she waved back and as she was about to close the door Bogum's hand prevented her. 'Did you forget something?' she asked confused. 'No, the opposite in fact, I just remembered something important. Your confession noona, could we have a chat about that?' He asked as he re-entered her apartment.