Chapter 6: Day 6

Trust Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You did what?!”

Donghyuck and Taeil were both shocked at what Taeyong just told them about his “prank” on Seulgi.

Taeil sighed and shook his head. “Poor girl,” he whispered.

“She must be so traumatized,” Donghyuck teased, earning a glare from Taeyong.

“It’s not that serious, she’s fine,” Taeyong said and sat down on the sofa.

“You sure about that? She probably smelled your awful morning breath,” Donghyuck said with a disgusted expression and Taeyong threw a pillow which he managed to duck from. “It must be why she acted weird yesterday, maybe she thought: Lord help me, his breath stinks!”

“Shut up!” Taeyong said annoyed and threw another pillow but Donghyuck ducked from it once again.

“Donghyuck, can you stop teasing Taeyong for even one second?” Taeil asked and sat down on the sofa.

“I’m not teasing him, I’m just telling him the truth,” Donghyuck shrugged and picked up the pillows Taeyong threw and sat on the sofa too.

“So, what are we playing? Fifa? Battlefield? Mario?” he asked and picked up a PS4 console.

“Let’s play Fifa,” Taeil and Taeyong said at the same time.

“Fifa it is…” Donghyuck mumbled and put on the game.

Just as Taeyong grabbed a console for himself his phone started ringing. “What is it now?” He asked and picked up the phone.

“Hello?...What’s the matter?...I’ll be there.” He said and hung up.

“What’s going on?” Taeil asked.

“Boa called and told me that they have some new information about the mission, I have to be at the office,” Taeyong said and put on his shoes and jacket.

“Make sure to lock the door when you leave,” he said and went out, leaving Taeil and Donghyuck alone.

“Can’t we do some karaoke instead?” Donghyuck asked.

“No, that takes too much time to prepare, let’s just play Fifa,” Taeil said and Donghyuck sighed.

-------------------------------------

Taeyong pulled up by the agency and stepped out of the car. Just as he went to the main entrance he saw Seulgi run past him. He looked at his watch and furrowed his eyebrows, “The meeting starts in five minutes, why is she in such a hurry?” he asked himself. He shrugged it off and went to the elevators and got up to the seventh floor.

Just as the elevators opened he saw Boa… and Youngho?... and Joohyun? What were they doing here?

“Good afternoon,” Boa said and smiled.

“Good afternoon,” Taeyong said as he sat down beside Youngho.

“Does anyone know where Seulgi is?” Boa asked and looked at her watch.

“I saw her by the entrance a few minutes ago,” Taeyong said and Boa furrowed her eyebrows, “Then why isn’t she here?” she mumbled.

They waited a few more minutes and finally, Seulgi showed up.

“Thank you for waiting for me, I’m sorry I’m late,” she bowed and went to sit beside Joohyun.

“That’s okay. Now, let’s start this meeting,” Boa said and arranged her papers.

“Taeyong, Seulgi, as you can see both Joohyun and Youngho were called to this meeting, that’s because they’ll be following you this time to Rome. There’ll be a fashion week starting tomorrow held by Diamond Agency to show all these different spy clothes. It’s also reported that Kim Jennie was seen arriving in Rome 15:48 yesterday, probably because she’s going to the fashion show. So she’ll be your target this time. Also, keep your eyes open, the other crew members might be there too. Any questions?” Boa said.

“Where will the fashion week be held?” Youngho asked.

“Just across the street from the agency. Any further questions?”

“I don’t think so,”

“Good. You’ll be flying there with the agency’s private plane and you’ll be staying at Barocco Hotel. Don’t worry about clothes and so, I’ve already fixed that to your hotel rooms.”

“That sounds great,” Joohyun said.

“Great, the private plane is waiting for you on the roof,”

“Yes, Boa.” Everyone said and went to the elevators.

“Hey, why were you late?” Joohyun asked Seulgi.

“Yeah, I saw you by the entrance like five minutes before the meeting started.” Taeyong said.

“Apparently Yerim had bought this new dress and decided to wear it today but she spilled coffee on it and didn’t have any extra clothes. So I had to drive to her house and get her some new clothes and then come back here to give it to her and I had to stay and make sure she looked good.” Seulgi explained and Joohyun chuckled.

“She bought that dress to look good for Yoonoh,” she whispered.

“What are you two whispering about?” Youngho asked.

“Just some girl stuff, why do you care?” Joohyun said and the two of them started bickering again.

“Do they always bicker at work like this?” Seulgi asked Taeyong.

“Yup,” he answered and the elevator stopped and the doors opened to the roof.

“Okay you two, stop bickering and let’s get on the plane,” Seulgi said and pushed Youngho and Joohyun out of the elevator.

They got on the plane and Taeyong immediately crashed on the sofa.

“How long is the flight?” he asked.

“About twelve and a half hours,” Joohyun said.

“Okay, let me sleep for at least five then,” Taeyong said and closed his eyes.

“Drinks, anyone?” Youngho asked as he opened the refrigerator.

“I’m fine,” Joohyun said.

“I want a coke! Wait, do they have pringles?” Seulgi asked and Youngho threw her a can of pringles and a bottle of coke.

--------------------------------------

“Everyone, we’ll be landing in Rome in a few minutes, the time is 6pm CET. Someone, please wake Taeyong up, Youngho, I think you’ve had enough sprite for now, Seulgi, I think you’ve had enough pringles too, you both aren’t going to feel well if you continue, and Joohyun. Continue being you.”

“Hey!!” Youngho and Seulgi whined.

“Thank you Jinwoo!!” Irene shouted and laughed.

“That’s not fair,” Seulgi said and Joohyun stuck her tongue out.

“Hey Taeyong! Wake up!” Youngho said and opened another bottle of sprite.

“Didn’t he sleep the night before?” Seulgi asked and went up to him with a pillow.

“Wake up sleeping beauty,” she said and hit him with the pillow.

“Doesn’t sleeping beauty get woken up by a kiss?” Taeyong mumbled.

“Yeah, she does,” Seulgi answered and went to sit with Joohyun who winked at her.

“Stop it,” she whispered and Joohyun just giggled.

----------------------------------

“Hey, how about we go and grab dinner before heading to the hotel?” Joohyun asked.

“Yes please, I’m starving.” Seulgi said.

“Didn’t you just inhale FOUR cans of pringles?” Youngho asked.

“Didn’t you just inhale ELEVEN bottles of sprite?” Seulgi asked.

“That’s liquid, it digests easily.”

“Yeah, well there’s always a stomach for food and a stomach for dessert.”

“Seulgi, you only have one stomach, you’re not a cow, or, are you?”

“Hey!!”

“Seulgicow, mooo.”

“My nickname is actually Seulgibear.”

“Yeah, like that makes it better.”

“Just shut up Youngho.”

“Why don’t you two just shut up?”

Both Seulgi and Youngho turned around to see an irritated Taeyong and a tired Joohyun.

“Mind your own business, Seulgi and I are having a very interesting conversation here, right Seul?” Youngho said.

“Right,” Seulgi said and they both linked arms.

Irene sighed and shook her head, “Let’s just get to the car and grab something to eat,” she said.

“And stop linking arms, you’re not a couple.” Taeyong said.

“Why? Are you jealous?” Seulgi asked and Taeyong stayed quiet.

“He’s jealous,” Youngho said.

“I didn’t know that you liked Seulgi,” Joohyun teased and nudged Taeyong’s arm.

“Woah woah, who said he was jealous of me? Who would want to date Seulgi? He’s jealous because Seulgi stole his number one best friend, hellooo,” Young stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Oh please,” Seulgi said and “unlinked” her arm with him. “I’m pretty, smart, nice, and a spy, who wouldn’t want to date me?” she said.

“I wouldn’t,” Youngho said.

“That’s because you like Joo,” Seulgi said and pointed at Joohyun who widened her eyes a little.

“Okay!” Youngho sighed, “Let’s just get to the car, shall we?” he said trying to avoid any further conversations about Joohyun.

“Why Youngho? Don’t you like Joohyun?” Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter