Chapter 11: Day 11, Part 1

Trust Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hello everyone, and welcome back to ‘NCT Therapy’,” Chittaphon said, standing beside the whiteboard with a black whiteboard pen in his hand. “I think you all know why we’ve gathered here today,” he said as the other seventeen members minus Taeyong responded with a “yes.”

“We’ve all gathered here today because our little Taeyongie right here,” he said and pointed at Taeyong who sat in the middle, “has formed a little crush on Miss Kang Seulgi,” he continued and put up a picture of Seulgi on the whiteboard.

“It all started ten days ago, when Seulgi broke into his house with a bobby pin to tell him that they were going on a mission together. Operation, ‘take Park Jimin down’, or something. I don’t know.” He said and put up a picture of Park Jimin under the picture of Seulgi. “Junmyeon held the first meeting that Taeyong missed, but Boa is the one who is holding the mission, for those who don’t know.”

Chittaphon then put up a picture of Taeyong and a picture of Seulgi’s car and he first pointed at the picture of Taeyong.

“At first our Taeyongie was very sceptical about this mission. Come on, is a top spy like him going to work with a newly recruited spy like her? So their first interaction wasn’t the best but somehow Seulgi managed to stay calm and positive.”

Chittaphon then pointed at the picture of Seulgi’s car and moved on. “However, Seulgi came and picked Taeyong up to go to the airport and surprisingly they talked casually in the car and kind of acted like friends. And then,” he put up a picture of the Eiffel Tower and pointed at it, “their mission finally started, operation ‘Paris’. They came along pretty well during the flight and apparently, from what I’ve heard from our Taeyongie here, is that Seulgi leaned her head on his shoulder and fell asleep.”

“Put your head on my shoulder!!!” the guys sang while Taeyong sat there with his arms crossed and raised his eyebrow. “Seriously guys?”

“But that’s not the only thing! Our Taeyongie then leaned his head on her head!” Chittaphon exclaimed, almost squealing like a fanboy or something.

“Put your head on my sh- head!!” the guys then sang and Taeyong gave them another weird look.

“Alright alright, there’s more. So their first mission in Paris went well, they captured Jackson Wang. BUT! Unfortunately Park Jimin was there and managed to take the files and bla bla bla, I don’t care. Moving on, since Taeyong couldn’t capture Jimin he got frustrated and ignored Seulgi for the rest of the night and didn’t talk to her… Man, do you know how many mixed signals you’re giving her?” Chittaphon asked as he went through his notes about Taeyong and Seulgi’s “relationship timeline” that he wrote down last night after talking with Taeyong on the phone.

“Moving on, the next day Taeyong was calm again and he could talk to Seulgi without letting his anger get in the way and they ate breakfast. Oh! This is fun, during the breakfast Yuta called Taeyong and flirted with Seulgi.”

“What?!” The other guys exclaimed in shock while looking at Yuta who was eating his Japanese candy. “I wasn’t intending on actually flirting with her, I just wanted to make Taeyong jealous ‘cause I could kind of sense him forming a crush on her already. What did I say, huh? I told you that you liked her. If I wasn’t a spy I swear I would’ve become a fortune teller,” he said and unwrapped another candy.

“Moving on, after the breakfast they went to the Eiffel Tower together and they took a picture together. Do you have the picture?” Chittaphon asked Taeyong.

“No, she has it.” He answered.

“Well, have you seen the picture?” Dongyoung asked and Taeyong shook his head.

“Hey Chittaphon! This is taking too long, can you just hurry up?” Youngho said and Chittaphon scoffed.

“Why? What’s more important than your best friends?”

“His girlfriend,” Jungwoo pointed out.

“She’s in Slovenia anyway, and you can call her after this is over. I’ll make a shorter version of the story then. The next day our Taeyongie got sick and Seulgi visited to give him food and then she made some seaweed soup and our Taeyongie decided to pull a prank on Seulgi, almost kissing her, that is. And the day after that he called her since she had left her jacket at his house and then he apologized to her for the prank. After that they went to Italy for the next mission with Youngho and his now girlfriend, Bae Joohyun, that he care about more than his bestfriends that has been living with him for a few years.” Chittaphon glared at Youngho playfully and Youngho blew him a kiss.

“Seulgi and Taeyong then heard about Park Jimin being in town and once again Taeyong couldn’t capture Park Jimin and he got mad again and blamed everything on Seulgi, calling her a burden and such. Then he apologized, and the next day Seulgi almost got by some men but luckily Taeyong came in time and saved her and the day after that, yesterday, they went out.” He quickly said and put up a picture of the Mexican restaurant they went to, plus a picture of the beach and the night sky.

“Taeyong thought about it as a date since Donghyuck nagged about it being a date while Seulgi first thought of it as two friends hanging out. And when he mentioned about it being a date, Seulgi’s confusion made him realise that the text that Donghyuck sent to Seulgi never implied on it being a date. And when Seulgi asked him about it he just told her that going on a date and hanging out were the exact same thing. And when he came home after they hung out, he realised. Our Taeyongie realised, that he actually… Likes this woman. The one and only, Kang Seulgi.”

Chittaphon pointed on Seulgi’s picture as he said the last two sentences and then thanked everyone for listening and bowed down while the others gave him a big applause.

“Wow, that is a lot of mixed feelings.” Chenle commented.

“Do you think she likes you back?” Jeno asked Taeyong.

“After all those mixed signals? If he just played his cards right from the first day then maybe, yes. But now, I don’t think so.” Yuta said.

“Just ask her.” Jisung commented and all the guys looked at him weirdly. “What?”

“It’s not that easy, Jisung.” Yoonoh said.

“Yes, it is?” Jisung said confused.

“You’re still too young to understand love,” Taeil said.

“No, I’m not, you’re all just overthinking when it comes to love.”

As Taeyong was about to say something a knock on the door was heard.

“I’ll get it!” Mark said as he got up and opened the door, shocked at the person who stood there. The one and only, Kang Seulgi.

“Seulgi? Hi!” he said. Just loud enough for the others to hear and Chittaphon quickly put away the pictures on the whiteboard and crumbled them.

“Hey, Mark.” She said with a smile. “Is Taeyong at home?”

“Taeyong? Yeah, he’s at home.” Mark answered and stayed on his spot, quiet.

“Well? May I come in, or?” she asked.

“Huh? Oh, yeah, of course.” Mark said and moved out of the way for her to come in.

“Taeyong, Boa called me and told me tha-” Seulgi stopped in the middle of her sentence as she witnessed the seventeen guys right in front of her. “Oh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter