Chapter 16: Day 15 & 16

Trust Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How the hell did four injured spies end up going on a mission together?”

Dongyoung, Taeyong, Seulgi, and Sooyoung sat in their respective sofa in the private jet, all of them going to London for the mission.

“What exactly happened to you two?” Sooyoung asked even though she already knew.

“Just the regular thing,” Dongyoung answered briefly and Sooyoung didn’t need to ask any further since the regular thing always meant fighting. Of course. But he should’ve at least mentioned the mysterious girl in a pink wig and tell them about how amazing she was for saving his . That way she would feel at least a little accomplished with her life.

At that moment Seulgi’s phone buzzed and she knew immediately what it was about.

“Tell me the location of that London guy you contacted. I’ll go and get them instead, you should rest.”

“Just as I predicted,” she thought and texted back the address to The London Pub and that he should be there at 9pm.

------------------------------------------------

“What time is it?” Sooyoung asked as they went out of the private jet and breathed in the London air.

“8:37pm.” Seulgi answered shortly as they hurried out of the airport.

“Why are we in such a hurry?” Sooyoung then asked as she couldn’t keep up with the others pace, struggling to even stand up with the heels she was wearing.

“Jungkook was last spotted in Oxford Street about ten minutes ago, he should be near Shark Agency in any minute now,” Dongyoung told her.

They all got out of the airport and quickly got into the taxi that was in front of them.

“To Shark Agency,” Taeyong told the taxi driver and they took off.

“I thought we were going to rest at a fancy hotel first,” Sooyoung complained and looked for her sneakers in her bag.

“Why did you think that?” Dongyoung asked her and she took out her sneakers and began taking off her heels.

“Joohyun and Youngho got to rest in a fancy hotel when they followed on the mission,” she told him and put on her sneakers while Dongyoung looked at Taeyong with his eyes widened.

“Why aren’t we resting in a fancy hotel?” he exclaimed and Taeyong hit his head lightly.

“If we came yesterday then sure, we could’ve stayed at a hotel. But Jungkook is literally a few blocks away from the agency right now and we don’t have time to think about finding a fancy hotel.” He explained and leaned back on the seat.

“But should we check into a hotel after?” Sooyoung suggested and Seulgi let out a chuckled.

“Sure, we don’t have any schedules tomorrow, right?” Seulgi asked the others and Dongyoung shook his head. “Not any that I know of.”

“Yes! I wanna stay at Ritz!” Sooyoung exclaimed and Seulgi raised her eyebrow.

“Who’s going to pay for that?” she and Taeyong asked at the same time.

Sooyoung then showed a mischievous smile and pointed at Dongyoung who furrowed his eyebrows, “w-why are you pointing at me?” he asked and pointed at himself which caused Sooyoung to scoff.

“Don’t play so innocent! I know that they paid you one million won when you and Taemin stole those tubes with green plasma from the laboratory in Slovenia!” Sooyoung exclaimed and Taeyong widened his eyes at Dongyoung.

“They paid you just like that? Without even waiting on adding it to your salary instead?” he asked and Dongyoung shrugged.

“You’re getting paid that much money by stealing things while I’m stuck with an annoying mission and an annoying girl like this?” Taeyong then asked and pointed at Seulgi.

“Hey!” she said and hit his shoulder which made him wince slightly. “Oh! I’m sorry, did I hit your wound?” she then asked with a concerned expression.

Taeyong gave her a slight smile and shook his head, assuring her that he was fine. He then leaned over and whispered in her ear. “Are we sharing a room later?”

Seulgi flashed him a smirk and leaned over to his ear. “I’m sorry, sisters before misters,” she whispered and Taeyong made a playful pout which she giggled at.

“Dongyoung, you’re paying for one night in Ritz then,” Sooyoung then said, too focused on the hotel issue than her best friend flirting with her new boyfriend right in front of her. Both Seulgi and Taeyong agreed immediately which caused Dongyoung to groan in frustration.

“Do you even know how much I risked my life for that green plasma?” he asked and Sooyoung scoffed at his complaint.

“Do you even know how much I risked my life being your freaking lookouts? That Slovenian guy tried cutting my throat and that Slovenian girl threw a chandelier on me!” she shouted and before Dongyoung could either apologize or protest any further the taxi parked and they could see Shark Agency outside from the car windows.

“Keep the change,” Seulgi said as she paid the taxi driver and the four of them got out of the car.

“He must’ve gone inside already,” Taeyong said and began walking to the entrance while the others followed behind him.

“He can’t have gotten far,” Sooyoung said as they got into the entrance and saw guards standing by a security control. The four of them went through the security control and got accepted into the building.

“The files are kept in either the fifth or the sixth floor. Taeyong and I will go and look in the fifth floor, you girls take the other one.” Dongyoung ordered and the girls nodded. The guys quickly went to the staircase and Seulgi looked at her phone continuously.

“It’s not even 9pm yet, of course you haven’t gotten a message.” Sooyoung told her friend as she noticed her behaviour. Seulgi looked up at her and nodded while putting her phone back in her pocket.

“So, what excuse do you want me to use to how you managed to capture Jungkook and lend him to the police?” Sooyoung asked as they both walked over to the elevator.

“Pick the excuse that makes me look brave and awesome,” Seulgi smiled as she pressed the button to the sixth floor, and the one to the rooftop.

“Should I tell them that you both fell from the window? Did you bring a parachue?” Sooyoung asked and Seulgi shook her head.

“Tell them that there was a parachute attached to the wall that they have in case of a fire or something. I think Jungkook always has one with him as well, but I’m not sure.” she said.

“Alright, I’ll be by the window, and if I don’t see you two falling down, I’ll figure something else out.”

The elevator stopped and the doors opened to the sixth floor. Sooyoung stepped out and turned back to Seulgi, “how much time do you need?” she asked her.

“Ten minutes,” she answered as the elevator doors closed.

---------------------------------------------

“Your favourite person is here!”

Jungkook turned around and smiled as he saw Seulgi stepping out of the elevator and walking towards him. She flashed him a smile which soon turned into a frown when she got a good look of him.

“Why is your face covered in bruises? You seemed fine yesterday? Oh my, you’re even bleeding,” she said and touched his face gently. He chuckled and gently shoved her hand away from his face.

“It’s makeup, it has to look like you knocked me out or something, right?” he said and ruffled Seulgi’s hair.

“What are you doing?” she exclaimed and shoved his hand away from her hair.

“You can’t pretend like you’re one of those who still look like a goddess after fighting with an A-level criminal like me,” Jungkook pointed out and ruffled her hair even more. She rolled her eyes at his ego and told him to stop since he had ruffled it more than needed.

“Are your friends really that oblivious? How can a girl like you captu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter