Chapter 12: Day 11, Part 2

Trust Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After waiting for a few minutes the door behind him opened and Sana went into the limousine while the staff guy wished for a nice ride and closed the door.

"So.." Sana said and Taeyong suddenly felt a flat knife blade on his cheek. "Which prison are you planning on taking me to, Yongie?"

"."

Taeyong tried to grab Sana's knife out of the way but Sana quickly put it back in her purse and just laughed.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to risk spilling your blood on my dress. I already got some from the other woman by the baggage claim." She said and Taeyong got as confused as ever.

"So," she said and opened the fridge to take out a bottle of water, "I was thinking that you could take me to Moabit's prison. I have some unfinished business with a guy there."

Taeyong was still confused and gave her the "The hell are you talking about?" look.

"Look, I'm not dumb, I know that your men are after me and Jimin. It's pretty obvious," Sana stated and drank her water. "Also, there's no reason to fight you when the files already are stolen. So..."

Sana smirked at Taeyong and before Taeyong could say or do anything she interrupted him.

"I also think that you should take a little bit more care of your colleague. What was her name? Seulgi?" Sana paused and shook her head and pouted.

"That poor thing, if you're going to sit there all day you're probably going to read about a girl found dead at Tresor in the newspaper tomorrow. I'll give you one chance to guess who that girl is."

Taeyong sighed and leaned back on his seat. Now it was Sana's turn to get confused.

"What are you doing? I'm telling you that your friend is at a high risk of being killed right now. Are you just going to sit there?"

"Who said that?" Taeyong mumbled and threw a baseball bat right in Sana's face, causing her to faint.

"I was wondering when she would shut up," he then mumbled and picked up the baseball bat. "Causing a girl to faint. Add that to the 'Things a baseball bat can do' list."

Taeyong got out of the car and walked past his colleague, Minseok, exchanging car keys with him. He then got into the Lamborghini that was parked behind the limousine and drove off to Tresor.

"I told you not to go alone, see how quick that was," he mumbled and sped up.

-----------------------------------

"Don't move, or else it won't look good. Babe," the man said, still pointing his knife at her.

"Yeah, I'm aware of that." Seulgi mumbled.

"Don't open your mouth either!" The man yelled.

"Well what can I do then? Are we just supposed to stand here and play try not to blink?"

"You're right, we can't just stand still here."

"Oh," Seulgi then said and regretted what she said earlier as the man was now running towards her with the knife.

As he got closer to her she jumped up and did a front flip and landed behind him. She turned around and saw the knife swinging one inch from her face. She widened her eyes and quickly kicked the knife making it fly across the room.

"Nice move," the man smirked and pulled out another knife.

"Seriously?" Seulgi said and grabbed a pillow, blocking the man from potentially stabbing her right in the gut.

With the knife stuck in the pillow, Seulgi kicked the man's stomach and grabbed the knife and pointed it at him and he stayed still, putting his hands up.

"Okay, we can take this the easy way. Just let me go." The man said and looked carefully at the knife.

"I think I'd prefer the hard way," Seulgi said and inched the knife closer to the man's neck.

"You sure about that? Alright," the man said and quickly grabbed the knife and tried to stab Seulgi, not even caring about were.

Seulgi managed to use her reflexes to avoid getting stabbed, but unfortunately the knife cut her upper left arm. Blood was rapidly flowing down Seulgi's arm and the man pushed her to the ground, making her fall on her left side, hitting the cut. She groaned at the indescribable pain, and on top of that pain, the man pulled her hair harshly, making her face him.

"You said you preferred the hard way," the man whispered and pointed the knife closer to her face.

"Now, let's make this a slow death. That's more fun, don't you think?" he said and pointed the knife at her collarbones.

"Let's just make a little cut here," he whispered and proceeded to cut the skin above her collarbone slowly.

Seulgi groaned loudly and tears started forming in her eyes. She cried, pleading him to stop. She was trembling and prayed that someone would come and save her.

"Please. Just stop, I'm begging you," she said between a few sobs and blood was now soaking her shirt and she was breathing heavier.

"Oh, that'll probably leave a scar, but don't worry about it, you'll die anyway. Now, how about we write something fun on your forehead?" he said and pointed the knife, that was now covered in blood, at her forehead.

"Hmm, what should I write? Oh, I know."

Seulgi's body was shaking and she closed her eyes as the knife almost touched her forehead.

She was waiting for the sharp blade to touch her skin when she suddenly heard a gunshot firing.

She opened her eyes and saw the man laying on the floor, eyes wide opened and a pool of blood forming beside his head. She turned around and saw Taeyong rushing to her, and kneeling beside her. They were both quiet and Taeyong carefully examined Seulgi's cuts.

Taeyong looked around the room quickly in hope of finding a first aid kit but as he didn't see one he took off his jacket and shirt and ripped the shirt in two pieces and tightly wrapped one piece around Seulgi's left arm. Seulgi whimpered at the pain but Taeyong continued to wrap it tightly. He then took the other piece and wrapped it around Seulgi's collarbone.

When he was done covering Seulgi's cuts he looked at her and carefully brushed away the tears that was running down her face.

"I'm sorry that I arrived late," he then mumbled and Seulgi shook her head.

"No, I should've listened to you and not gone alone," she said and Taeyong looked at her.

"Come, let's get out of here." He said and picked her up and carried her br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter