Chapter 14: Day 13

Trust Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sana wasn’t there to steal the files, she was there as a bait.”

Seulgi and Taeyong sat in the usual meeting room together with Boa and talked about the mission and how Jimin was, once again, one step ahead. Taeyong had explained what happened with him and Sana and the fact that Jimin must’ve stolen the files hours, if not days, before. Little did he know that the two women in the room knew the truth and that it was them who gave Jimin files that they had faked.

“I see, Park Jimin is a very smart guy. But since we still manage to capture all of his men he won’t be able to steal the files easily anymore. The next agency that we suspect he’s going for is located in London. It’s called Shark Agency and you’ll be flying to London in two days.” Boa told them and stood up since she had another urgent meeting in five minutes.

“But Boa, we know Jimin’s tactics now, he always sends one of his men as a bait so that he can steal the files himself. And considering that he only has one man left he’s probably in London right now, at Shark Agency, stealing the goddamn files!” Taeyong protested.

“We have to stick to the original plan, Taeyong.” Boa told him sternly and he scoffed.

“Why? We’re just paving their way to attack us!”

“Are you underestimating my tactics?”

“No, I’m just saying that there’s a high possibility that he’s going to steal the files and then let, who’s left? Jungkook. He’s going to let Jungkook be the bait and having us think that he’s about to steal the files when Jimin in fact is probably sitting in some luxury hotel room, drinking rosé wine, and laughing at us with the files in his hands.”

“Taeyong, we’re sticking to the original plan.” Boa said sternly and shot him a serious look. “Also, you have a mission together with Dongyoung for tonight. It was originally planned for you and Seulgi when you’d come back from Germany, but since she’s injured Dongyoung will be your partner. We have gotten reports about Hansol.”

“No way, again?” Taeyong said at the mention of that name.

“Who’s Hansol?” Seulgi asked, curious to why Taeyong got a worried expression by the mentioning of Hansol.

“He used to be a spy here, but at the same time he sold drugs at this poker place in the city to support his family. He got a lot of money from the agency, but he needed quick cash too. When we found out about it he was kicked out of the agency and continued to sell drugs. The guys and I tried to help him several times, last time we did it it was two years ago. And we thought that he would stop for real, but I guess he’s back at it again.” Taeyong explained and Boa nodded.

“He’s at the same poker place,” she added and Taeyong sighed.

“Dongyoung knows about the mission already, right?” he asked and Boa nodded her head again.

“But if he only sells drugs, then why are you making it seem like a big deal?” Seulgi asked, she understood that drugs were a big deal, but not to the extent that they had to have such expressions on their faces.

“That’s the problem with him, it started of as selling drugs and then it turned to stealing the chips and money from the poker players, which turned into fighting if they found out, and then it turned to potential murder.” Taeyong stated.

“But we’ve gotten reports that he has a partner with him nowadays, a guy named Lee Jooheon.” Boa said and Seulgi’s whole body tensed. “Could it be?” she thought.

“Hey, are you okay?” Taeyong noticed her shocked stated and placed his hand on her back. She looked up at him and nodded. “Just be careful, okay?” she said and he nodded and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

They both heard a coughing sound and remembered that Boa was still in the room. “What exactly happened in Berlin?” she said with a playful smile, but it immediately turned into a worrying expression. “!” she whispered and looked at her watch, “I’ll give you more information about tonight later!” she said and hurried out of the room.

“You better go and prepare for your mission, I have to meet up with Sooyoung, she came back from Slovenia and told me to meet her at her house.” Seulgi said as they both walked out of the room.

“Sure, I have to look for-”

“Me.”

Seulgi looked up and saw Dongyoung smiling at them. “Hi Dongyoung,” she smiled back at him and he greeted her as well.

“I’ll see you later,” Seulgi told Taeyong and walked away to the elevators.

“What?” Taeyong said annoyingly as he noticed Dongyoung’s knowing smile.

“I guess you listened to Jisung,” he said and Taeyong rolled his eyes.

“You can hear the gossip later, let’s focus on the mission.”

“But this is your first girlfriend, no? We should tell Hansol while we’re at it.”

------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung groaned as she heard the doorbell ring. She really had no energy to get up from her sofa and open the door, even if it only was about three meters from the sofa to the door.

“Who is it??!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs.

“It’s me!!” she heard Seulgi shout back from outside.

“I really don’t want to get up and open the door!!!” Joy shouted back and waited for a reply. She then heard the door unlock and Seulgi barged into the room.

“I have to tel-” Seulgi started saying but stopped when she saw the state that Sooyoung was in. “What the heck happened to you?” she asked worryingly and pointed at Sooyoung’s head that was covered in bandage and her cheek that had a big cut on it.

“Well, all the guys were in this big laboratory and the girls and I had to stay outside as lookouts, no surprise there. And this stupid Slovenian guy came up to me and tried to kill me by cutting my neck and then luckily Yerim saved me but he managed to make a cut on my cheek. It’s not that deep so it will heal fast. And then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter