5: Saturday Afternoon

one plus one equals three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday
Afternoon

Baekhyun awoke the next morning to the sound of running water in the bathroom.
The sound of a shower. 
He looked next to him and saw that the warmth of the tall man was absent. 
And since he wasn't showering then...
He in a sharp breath at the sudden realization that if it really was Chanyeol there then there were only three possible endings:

1. Chanyeol will come out wearing nothing but a towel - leading to Baekhyun's head exploding. 
2. Chanyeol will come out wearing nothing at all(!!!!!!!!!) - leading to not only Baekhyun's head but his heart exploding as well. 
3. He'll walk out fully dressed (eventhough Baekhyun secretly hoped that that wouldn't be the case). 

His heart accelerated when he heard the faucet being turned off and Chanyeol softly hum a tune. 

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god-

He crawled under the blanket until it reached his eyes, gripping the sheets when he heard the lock turn.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god OH MY GO-

The door opened and it seemed that Baekhyun's first speculation seemed to be the correct one. 
Chanyeol walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist, hair still wet and a few droplets still on his chest. 
Baekhyun unknowingly gasped at the sight of those beau- *ahem* exposed abs and caused Chanyeol to turn his head in Baekhyun's direction. 
"Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought you were still asleep. I'll go get changed quickly in the bathroom. Excuse me for a moment," he said shyly and disappeared back into the bathroom within seconds.

Baekhyun didn't know his heart could beat at that rate. 
And he wasn't sure if it could handle such intensity again. 
 

Baekhyun had gotten dressed in the meantime himself and walked towards Jihae's room who was already actively singing and playing.
"Did you sleep well, Jihae?" he asked the toddler and carried her towards the significantly smaller bathroom (compared to Chanyeol's). 
She nodded and stuck her arms in the air so Baekhyun could help her undress. 
He took off the pink bunny pajamas and the faucet, filling the bath with warm water and bubbles while Jihae brushed her teeth (she insisted she was able to do it herself but ended up needing help anyway because the toothpaste foam 'got in the way'). 
He placed her in the tub and in return got splashed immediately. 
"Hey! You got me all wet," he pouted and splashed her back, to which she giggled excitedly.

It ended up into a messy splashing fight with Baekhyun's jeans getting soaked completely and his white T-shirt sticking to his chest. 

He helped Jihae get changed first before walking back towards Chanyeol's room, remembering he had brought a black T-shirt as well. 

The white t-shirt had gotten see-through and you could see his slight abs peek through and his hardened s from the now-cold water as well. 
Baekhyun didn't think much of it until he walked right into Chanyeol who was headed towards the staircase.
"Did you bathe Jihae?" he asked, as if the same thing had happened to him as well.
Baekhyun nodded and nervously laughed, looking down at the wet T-shirt sticking to his pale skin.

Chanyeol unconciously bit on his lower lip when he saw the sight infront of him. 
He couldn't resist but look at how chiseled Baekhyun's chest was, how toned his abs were and how pink his nip- Nevermind. 
And he hadn't even started on how casual clothes fitted Baekhyun so well. 
He contemplated changing the dresscode from slacks to tight skinny jeans just so he could see the fabric hugging Baekhyun's muscular thighs every single day. 
It felt like a sin to think of his assistant like this, but wasn't Baekhyun technically his husband? 
He shook his head. No. It was absolutely indecent to have these immoral thoughts of Baekhyun.

He felt like he needed to take a really cold shower this time. 
 

Baekhyun had changed into a black T-shirt and decided to let his jeans dry on themselves and was currently sitting awkwardly at the dinner table.
Jihae was busy eating/playing with her strawberries and pancakes and didn't even realize the tension between Chanyeol and Baekhyun who were sitting across of eachother.
Chanyeol was closely observing Baekhyun without even realizing it himself, but how could he resist? 
Baekhyun was.. Beautiful. 
His lips were so smooth and pink, his nose so sharp and slim and his eyes. His eyes sparkled everytime he blinked. 

Baekhyun could feel the intense gaze that was directed at him. 
The way his boss - or husband - whatever you want to call it - was looking at him, he felt it. 
He felt the eyes trail down from his eyes to his lips and it was making him nervous. 
But he chose not to say anything. 
He wiped over his mouth with a napkin, wondering if Chanyeol had spotted something at the corner of his mouth but the napkin came back the way as it went - clean.
Chanyeol opened his mouth to say something and Baekhyun gulped nervously. 

"So-" he began but was interrupted at the sharp sound of porcelain breaking next to them, followed by high-pitched crying. 
He sighed. Jihae had thrown her cup of apple juice onto the floor. 
Two of the young servants immediately huried over and began picking up the pieces of broken porcelain one by one with care.
"My apple juice!" she cried out and whined over the spilled drink next to her and began throwing another temper tantrum.
"Jihae-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter