Chapter 5

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their meeting, Taeyeon dropped Jessica at her office. Jessica said she had something left at her office so she came back to take it. Jessica is zooning out all the way, her mind is occupied by her girlfriend's talk and Yuri things. She's not sure what kind of reaction she must do.

Taeyeon said that Yuri doesn't want her anymore, right? And Taeyeon also said that she doesn't want to let her go, right? But why Jessica want to runaway from this messed up situation? 

Jessica is beyond mad when she hears that Taeyeon claimed her self as Yuri's bestfriend. Jessica doesn't know it at the first place, but she ever saw Taeyeon talked to Yuri at the cemetry of Taeyeon's brother and from that time, Jessica is trying hard to deny any invitation that will lead her to meet Yuri because of the circumstances between them. But what happened now? Messed up.

Jessica is not sure why she's ended up at the rooftop of her office. She just want to have a lot of fresh air. She's walking to the helipad side at the center of the place. The wind is not so strong and the sky is dim, perfect for just sit, zooning out, or cry, maybe?

"Yah, Jung! What are you doing? Are you stalking me?" Someone called her and acused her at the sametime. Jessica turn around and try to search for the voice. She saw a girl sitting with her back on the wall, in that area. She approached the girl to get a better view.

"Stephanie?" She kneeled down in front of the girl.

"Don't Stephanie me!" The girl snapped. Jessica flinch a little. What the heck! The girl is her employee, a leader from design and advertise departement that have a lot of grudges toward hers. Well, actually, they're not just merely an employer and employee, there's something more.

"Oh, so you're drunk early." Jessica chuckled.

"I'm not drunk! I just want to snapped at you! You always make me in trouble when I see you!" The girl snapped again.

"Congratulation then." Jessica lowered her self and sit in front of the girl.

"Tsk.. You're really a super duper annoying boss. Cold and heartless. No wonder why you have so many haters!" Stephanie rolled her eyes and still blabbering her grudges to Jessica.

"It seems you have a big grudges towards me.. How big it is?" Jessica raised her eyebrows, curious.

"Mount everest. The highest mount in the world, you know it? Even it's more highest than that. Uh I just really hate you!" Stephanie said the matter of fact while demonstrate her speaking with her hands. Jessica is laughing, she finds Stephanie is amusing.

"I'm not forgot how to laugh, thanks to you, Steph!" Jessica gigling.

"I said don't Stephanie me! Tiffany I'm Tiffany! Ish.." Stephanie scoffed. She doesn't like when Jessica called her with Stephanie names, because she feel they're too close. Well in fact, they were close - "were" as in the past tense. Stephanie, or Tiffany, thought that Jessica and her are more than just an employer and employee. They attended a same high school and their parents know each other so can't Tiffany being more friendly to Jessica? But Jessica always keep that formal act around her and it makes Tiffany pissed.

"Alright. What did you do?" Jessica stop her giggling. She saw a glistening eyes and a trail of tear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter