Chapter 12

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Fany?"

 

"Hey TaeTae, what's up?"

 

"You're going to meet Jessica?" Taeyeon stopped her step besides Tiffany and pointed Jessica office with her thumb.

 

"Yeah, but I think she's not there, is she?" Tiffany smiles and tucked her hair behind her ear.

 

"She's out with Yoona to eat."

 

"Yoona?"

 

"One of my friend.. Oh sorry but I got to go.." Taeyeon glance over her watch and give a smile to Tiffany.

 

"Oh yeah..I got to go as well." Tiffany said and started walking. Taeyeon too, walked side by side with her. Taeyeon pressed the lift button and wait there for a second before enter the lift with Tiffany.

 

"What's the floor?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"3." Tiffany said shortly. Taeyeon pressed the button 3 for Tiffany and GF for her to reach the lobby. They're at 11st floor tough.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"About breaking up thing.."

 

"Who will said it's okay after breaking up so sudden with your love one?" Tiffany chuckled. "I'm not that strong Tae, but time will heal, isn't it?"

 

"Yeah of course.." Taeyeon noded her head upon hearing Tiffany's answer. "By the way, I know you heard everything that night.." Taeyeon eyed the girl beside her.

 

Tiffany tilted her head and lift up her eyebrow. "You did?"

 

"Hmm.." Taeyeon noded. "I've seen you crawling."

 

Tiffany chuckled.

 

"You seems afraid if she knows you heard it all.. Why? She knows you were Yuri's girlfriend tough."

 

"I know but.. is it weird that you and your best friend have a same lover? I mean, had a same ex, now?" Tiffany said.

 

Taeyeon just let a chuckled and shrugged her shoulder. Silence engulfed them for a second before Tiffany speak up again.

 

"Let her go, TaeTae.. Like I do to Yul.." Tiffany said with sincerity. "You'll hurt her and it will killing you too at the same time." Tiffany now tilted her head so she can face Taeyeon and look at her disbelieve expression.

 

"Let her go and let her be with Yul instead. You are hurting her." Tiffany said again made Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"If you feel hopeless to win Yuri's love then bear it with your self, don't get on mine and Jessica's.. Don't you see, we're happy? Jessica choose me over her, you heard it your self.. Jessica beg me to stay! She chosed me! SHE BEG ME!" Taeyeon said with so much effort to supress her anger.

 

Tiffany flinched a bit. She doesn't know that Taeyeon is this fiery and so defensive towards Jessica. Her mind is blank, she knows, every words she speak now will lead another wrath from the older girl, but she brave her self.

 

"Think carefully, Tae.. Did you felt really happy with her, and vice versa? Or, did you just afraid to feel a bit lost if you happened to separate? You're in denial. You're not that happy, Taeyeon." Tiffany said with confident tone. She knows, she push the right button on Taeyeon's mind. Taeyeon stunned at her position, too shock to even move a single bit of her muscles. Tiffany's word really hit her.

 

Before Taeyeon can reply what Tiffany had say, the elevator has reach the 3rd floor where Tiffany is going to. Once the door opened, Tiffany stepped out from the elevator.

 

"I won't let her go, no matter what." Taeyeon said fiercely. Tiffany look back at Taeyeon with a shocked face. She doesn't expect that kind of reaction. "I will never let her go, Tiffany." With that the elevator door closed.

 

Tiffany left astonished. Taeyeon is a strong headed.

 

-------------------

 

"So, is the dress ready?"

 

"Yes, Miss Kwon. We made it as your request."

 

"Can I see it?"

 

"Of course, could you please wait a minute, miss?"

 

"Yeah, but I don't have much time." Yuri glance over her watch. The store manager just nod her head and rushes to get the dress that Yuri ask. Not even a minute the dress is ready in front of Yuri, displayed with a mannequin. Yuri stunned, the dress will make the person she give it, drop dead gorgeous. She smiles to her self, feeling content just to imagining.

 

"Are you sure about the size?"

 

"Yeah, of course. It's definitely as same as the size of the dress you brought to us earlier."

 

"Good then." Yuri look at the dress carefully. Eyeing every details and curves of the dress. She can't see anything wrong with the dress. It looks so perfect, despite she just ask the store to make it in the morning, which is less than 12 hours ago. Well, that's the power of money and a big reputation of her family.

 

"Send it to this address tomorrow, and make sure there's no problem."

 

"Alright, Miss Kwon."

 

Then Yuri left the store. She typed something on her phone before going to the parking lot. When she's about to go inside her car, her phone vibrated. She answered immediatly.

 

"Yeah, Fany-ah, why?"

 

"Yul.. Are you ready for meeting Jessica tomorrow?"

 

"What's with the question? Of course, I am.. The dress is ready tough.."

 

"Oh really? Like really ready?"

 

"Yeah.. I told you, once I used my family's name then anything is possible." Yuri chuckled. She go inside her car and closed the door.

 

"Well, it shows you're really powerful. It's my lost for letting you go then." Tiffany teased.

 

"Hey.. Don't regret your deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter