Chapter 14

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hhh.. I'm sorry.." Jessica muttered while attached her forehead together. She doesn't know what was the trigger that lead her to do this thing. She's not sure either, who was the first making a move in this situation. Was it the girl on her arms? Or was it her unfaithful self?

 

But the latter one doesn't say anything, instead giving a peck on Jessica lips who said sorry earlier.

 

"I... sorry.." Jessica muttered sorry again before crashing their lips again with a deep and sensual kiss. They lips go on syncronized, makes the temperature around them go higher. Jessica place her arms securely on the latter waist and pull her really closer to her body, giving more pleasure and arrousal to the latter. Meanwhile, the latter hugged Jessica from her neck and give her a lovely caress and massages that encouraged her to do more.

 

Jessica pulls her lips to kiss the chin of the latter. The hands that slowly move to the front and dangerously roaming just below the bossoms. The latter grunt. Jessica dipped to the neck of the latter, it when the latter gulped her saliva. She got back to the jaw and bit it when her right hand found it's way to the left bossom of the latter and give it a sensual squeezed.

 

"Nggghh, Jess.!" The latter pull her head, making her look more y and inviting because her white milky neck just exposed more. Jessica look at her with her longing eyes. She kiss the crook of the latter neck while her left hand reach the bottom of the latter, give it a lovely caress and go all the way to the inner thigh. That makes another mewl from the latter.

 

Jessica had to lock lips again with the latter because she's afraid that someone could hear them. The muffled moan can't help but makes the woman more arrouse. The latter just look so damn y and inviting with her face flushed really red and hot.

 

Jessica pulled out from the kiss again and reached out her left hand that caress the other girl on the thigh too. Feeling the lack of attention, the latter open her eyes just to see that her "Jess" is looking at her with a deep stare. She brought her arms on the woman neck to go closer to her so she can kiss the woman again, but to no avail, the woman hold herself, not going at the gesture.

 

"Why?" The latter asked with a whisper because clearly, lust is take over her.

 

"Sorry... It's not right." Jessica slowly retract her body from the latter and try to pull out the latter arms that circling her neck.

 

"What doesn't right?" The latter loosen up her circling arms and placed her right hand on Jessica's shoulder.

 

"Us.. I don't think we.." Jessica cutted by a kiss, deep kiss again.

 

"Tell me, you don't like it?" The latter managed to say after pull out a little, clutch her hand on Jessica's blazer.

 

"I...." She got cut again.

 

"Tell me you don't like it."

 

"Sorry.." Was just Jessica can say and she fully pull out her self from the latter.

 

The arms of the latter just drop lifelesly beside her and a heavy sigh was heard.

 

"Sorry can't buy me happiness." The latter hang her head low. "I know, It's too late for me to say I love you the way y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter