Chapter 11

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing?" Jessica phoned Taeyeon.

 

"Working baby, why?"

 

"Can you come to join me lunch?"

 

"Huh? You don't eat your lunch yet?" Taeyeon glance on the clock that hanging on her studio. "Darling, it's nearly 3 pm and you still don't get your lunch?"

 

"So can you just come? I'm starving here.."

 

"Darling, sorry but.." Taeyeon scrabble some notes on her pad and pointed it to her co worker. Working as a music director, she's now revising some melody to give a new arransement and new color for her singer album.

 

"I get it." Jessica said shortly. She's clearly upset.

 

"Hey, sorry.. You said you'll grab your lunch with Tiffany so I had mine and now I still doing my work."

 

"I'll not call you if I can drag Tiffany with me. Anyway, you really love your work, don't you?"Jessica scoffed. She's really annoyed by the fact that Taeyeon refuses to accompany her on lunch, and Tiffany who is nowhere to be found when she came to pick her up on lunch time. Actually Jessica came late to pick Tiffany up because she held a meeting a little too long but she forgot to inform Tiffany that, so she assumed that Tiffany gone by herself to get lunch and punished her by not giving an update where she was now.

 

"Baby, listen..." Taeyeon still try to give Jessica explanation about what she's doing right now, about the deadline for releasing the album that getting near and she had no time left, but Jessica just being Jessica.

 

"Alright, I'll just starving here." Jessica cut her off.

 

"What? Hey, are you ten? Just go grab lunch or you can ask Sunny to buy you something, no need to starving." Taeyeon annoyed. She get up and give a sign to her crew for time out. Taeyeon go to the emergency stairs and get down to reach the parking lot.

 

"You know I hate to eat alone, and usually you'll come everytime I want you, but you changed." Jessica pick the fight. Taeyeon sighed.

 

"What change? Oh c'mon.. I got so many things to do here and you being clingy and whiny all so sudden. What's wrong with you?" Taeyeon faster her pace to the parking lot.

 

"You promise me, Tae.. You promise me to always being on my side and give me everything I want to, but look? It's not even 24 hours since you promise me, you already forgot." Jessica accusing. One thing that Taeyeon really hate from her.

 

"What? Darling you..." Jessica cut her phone before Taeyeon finish her sentence. By then Taeyeon has reach her car and rummaging her jeans pocket to take the car key. She unlock the car and go inside.

 

"Oppa sorry, I got something to do, It's urgent.. I'll be back in 1 hour." Taeyeon called her co worker to inform that she'll leave.

 

".............."

 

"No, no.. it's not like that. I can continue, besides we have no time left, just make sure the melody fixed like I wrote before and send it to me, let me hear first, and when Seohyun come, tell her to check the demo again and let her choose which one she really want."

 

"................"

 

"Ok, oppa. Thank you so much." Taeyeon hung up the phone and started the engine.

 

Then Taeyeon drove off to buy Jessica lunch. She doesn't sure what to buy but Jessica ever mention that she want some beef soup, so Taeyeon buy it. Delivering it with her self between the packed schedule she has, Taeyeon thought Jessica is her first priority, so she is more than willing to do anything to pleased her princess.

 

Taeyeon is charming, indeed.

 

------------------------

 

"Oh, Unnie?" Jessica held the elevator door by pushing the button, she look at the taller girl who she assumed call her.

 

"Oh, Yoona?" Jessica asked. Yoona come inside the elevator and hug the latter.

 

"Why are you here?" Jessica asked again.

 

"Oh, I got a proposal to be a model for your summer product, so I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter