Chapter 24

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's really nice to meet you again, Jessica."

"Yeah, It is.." Jessica said while walk Mr. Hwang and Tiffany to the parking lot.

"We must do this frequently, just like old time." Mr. Hwang added.

Jessica just noded.

Mr. Hwang pressed the key of his car, and open the car door. "Well, see you later, Jessica.."

"Yeah, uncle." Jessica noded and Tiffany is going to enter the car too but Jessica just grab her hand. Tiffany stop in her track.

Jessica walk closer to the car while still holding Tiffany's hand. Mr.Hwang that already sitting in the car then rolled down the window, doesn't realized that Tiffany still out of the car.

"Uncle, do you mind if Tiffany stay a bit longer with me?" Jessica said still gripping on Tiffany's hand.

Tifanny smile oh so bright and give a gesture to her father for saying yes to Jessica. Mr. Hwang can't help but chuckled. "Yeah, it looks like someone is excited now."

Jessica look over to Tiffany and can't help but smile too. "I'll get you home before 11, kay?" Jessica bumped her shoulder with Tiffany's.

Tiffany just noded repeatedly and wave her free hand over Mr.Hwang. "Byeee daddy, be careful!" She said cheerfully.

_____________________
 

"Soooo.. why are you ask me to stay a little longer?" Tiffany said childlishly while leaning her body to Jessica.

"Just because.." Jessica shrugged.

Tiffany pouted, not satisfy with Jessica's answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter