Chapter 16

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miss Jung, you got this sweety treat from your whipped girlfriend." Sunny entered Jessica's room with a cup of hot coffe and bagelen. "And a letter. Gosh, You guys are so odd school." Sunny rolled her eyes.

 

"You're just jealous." Jessica reach the coffe and bagelen. "So, this is from Taeyeon too?" Jessica pointed at a package on her desk. It's a box that beautifully wrapped in yellow, Jessica's favourite colour.

 

"I think so." Sunny touch the box. "I don't know.. Taeyeon just called me to give you these treat and write a letter for you, with her words actually, which is very cringey and uh, I can't believe that you fall for her stupid words... But she isn't mention anything about a gift." Sunny shrugged.

 

"Well, tell her I accept her gift and I ate it already." Jessica sipped her coffe with a smile plastered on her face. She's happy because Taeyeon still care for her even though she's picking a fight. "And I don't want to read her letter, I want her to say it to me directly."

 

"Yea just call her. Don't order me around." Sunny hissed.

 

"Hey, remember you're my secretary!" Jessica scoffed. "You're the one that I paid to deliver every message I want to send to everyone else."

 

"But she's not everyone else, Miss Jung." Sunny rolled her eyes. "She's your ing girlfriend."

 

"Oh please, As if I don't know." Jessica rolled her eyes. "Tell her."

 

"Whatever." Sunny rolled her eyes. "And this is your schedule, Miss Jung." Sunny become formal again. "At 10 a.m. you're going to lead a meeting with A Group which is for picking our product as their wardrobe and you'll be with marketing and design team. It must be over in 11 a.m. because you'll go to our store in Gangnam, monthly inspection." Sunny took a breath and look at Jessica who is munching her bagelen but paid full attention to her. Sunny closed her agenda book. "Don't forget to come to HK annual greeting, okay? And that's all."

 

"I don't know if there's no you." Jessica sipped her coffe again. "I'm sure I'm doomed because I can't remember anything." Jessica chuckled.

 

"That's why you should be thankful, Ms.Jung." Sunny grinned.

 

"I will, thank you Miss Lee." Jessica playfully smirk while Sunny roled her eyes.

 

Jessica shares her coffe and bagellen with Sunny and after that they're doing their jobs separately. Jessica can't stop smiling after she opened the yellow package that sitting on her desk. It's a beautiful dress, she likes it so much and she's sure, she'll wear it to the annual greeting this evening, and she's feeling giddy up to go to that event now because she thought that Taeyeon might be there too. Taeyeon really know how to supported her, Jessica grinned.

 

----------------------------

 

The said evening had come but Jessica still not reply any message from Taeyeon. She opened her phone and see the last message from Taeyeon.

 

"Don't forget about the Annual Greeting. I hope you'll have fun and I really will see you soon, like really really soon, I love you and I miss you :)"

 

'She's really into this surprising thing.' Jessica talked to her self. 'I know you'll be there, that's why you prepared me this beautiful dress'. Jessica smiles all along the ride.

 

-----------------------------

 

Jessica had arrived at the said place but her mind can't say anything. She keep blinking her eyes and diverted her sight to everywhere but a constant chuckled and an intense looking makes her believe that this is not a dream.

 

"You're really look beautiful." The person that face her said. "And I don't mind to face you like this forever." She chuckled.

 

"Why are you here?" It comes too soft more like a whisper and the latter must took a step closer to hear that. Now with a close proximity, Jessica can't help but held her breath and start to feel a crazy heartbeat between her ribs. 'Why is she here?' that's sentence going on loop on her not functioning mind.

 

"Because I want to see you." The latter answered and Jessica snapped immediately. "I'll be your date this evening, hope you wouldn't mind." The latter took Jessica palm and locked it within her arm, She stood right beside Jessica and ready to lead the said girl to enter the place. "And I really missed you in my arms, Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter