Chapter 13

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes?"

"Where are you?"

"Office, why?" with that the caller hung up. Jessica furrowed her eyebrows. She knows, Tiffany will show up very soon. She lazily walk to her mini kitchen on her office to pick some water. She gulped the cold water, hope to cool down her burning brain.

 

She barely hear persons bickering in front of her door a minute later, she knows anyway what it is about, so she strides to open the door and peek over from the slightly opened door.

 

"I know this would happen." She sighed and straightened her self. She opened the door fully and walk out. Grabbing her secretary arm with supressing smile, trying to not show her annoyed face because of this childish act, she said "Thankyou for welcoming my guest, I think you need to get back to your place." Jessica smiles and noded her head.

 

"I'm not welcoming your guest, but hey! You need to teach your guest some manner." Sunny retorted.

 

"Excuse me?" The guest rolled her eyes. "Jessi, didn't you promise me to tame your secretary over here so she can let me see you everytime I want to?" Tiffany said.

 

"I did. Let's just go inside." Jessica gave a tired smile to Tiffany and hold her wrist, make a way for inside her office before Sunny catch her upper arm and said such a thing.

 

"I'm not a dog, better watch your foul mouth over there."

 

"What? Why are you sound offended if you're not like that? It's showed like you're look like one." Tiffany mocked. Jessica rolled her eyes, now she's squeezed between the two grown up like child girls.

 

"Hey, steph.. language." Jessica tried to shush her before calming Sunny on the other side. "Bunny, I'm sorry, but can we talk some other time?" Jessica grinned.

 

"What, Bunny? What kind of names do you have here?" Tiffany snorted.

 

"Well, she kind of can't live without me so that's why."

 

"What?" Tiffany pissed, Jessica never give her a pet name like she does to Sunny. "You better call her with her real one." Tiffany look to Jessica.

 

"Sure." Jessica said.

 

"No, call me Bunny as usual." Sunny demanded.

 

"As your wish." Jessica wrapped her arms around Sunny but Tiffany yanked them away.

 

"You shouldn't hug her!" She hissed.

 

"Alright, Bunny listen to me just now, please.... Okay?" Jessica ignored Tiffany and begged to Sunny instead. She gave her sad face which succeed to soften Sunny's heart.

 

"Okay, you owe me this time." Sunny retreated her body from Jessica before patted her cheek. "Don't act so bossy around me, you woman!" Sunny pointed Tiffany who already red in anger, pissed because Jessica is so soft to her.

 

"Hey, watch yo---" Jessica placed her palm on Tiffany's mouth.

 

"Alright, bye Bunny." Jessica puckered her lips and give a flying kiss to Sunny before dragged Tiffany to her room.

 

Jessica immediately retract her palm from Tiffany's mouth when they're at her room.

 

"What was that?" Tiffany asked in her loud voice.

 

"What?" Jessica confused.

 

"First, it's bunny nickname and then flying kiss. Are you dating with her, Jung?"

 

"Oh cmon, you- miss know anything by look-." Jessica rolled her eyes. "She's my girlfriend, I mean a bestfriend like you and me, so you better be nice to each other. And, another fact is, she known Taeyeon longer than me, basically she's the one who set us up, clear enough?" She walk closer to Tiffany who lean her body to Jessica's table. "You're temper is no joke."

 

"How I'm not? You're not pick me up for lunch, instead you act so lovey dovey with that shorty witch over there!" Tiffany snapped.

 

"Hey.. I picked you up but you were not on your office, you're not pick my call either, how am I supposed to do?" Jessica frustated.

 

"You supposed to searching me all over this place!" Tiffany is stubborn.

 

"Uh, childish Hwang!" Jessica clicked her tongue. "This place had 14th floor and more than 50 rooms, and you know I'm famous of being lazy all the time." Jessica approached Tiffany and trapped her between the table. Tiffany look at her side, avoiding Jessica.

 

"Look, I'm sorry." Jessica reach Tiffany's chin and make Tiffany face her. "I promise won't too drawn in my meeting next time so I won't be late to come to you." She thumbed Tiffany's cheekbone, her favorite after the eyes of the latter.

 

"No, don't promise me." Tiffany pry Jessica's hand, mad.

 

"Alright." Jessica draw her face closer, trying to attached their forehead together. Tiffany still not giving up to the gesture, actually her heart beat fast and she can feel the rush of heat on her whole body, she afraid Jessica would catch this so she's trying to escape, but too late, Jessica already notice.

 

"I'm sorry." Jessica once again muttered, right above Tiffany's nose because the latter can't bear to see Jessica on her eyes. Jessica eyeing the nervous girl in front of her with uncontrollable heartbeat, she knows this girl in front of her is a great heart shaker.

 

Jessica just gave her a pat on the cheek and retract her self for being too close. Jessica found it hard to breath, Tiffany is no joke, she's so attractive even not trying to do anything.

 

--------------------------

 

"How'd you know your secretary?" Tiffany asked while drinking her soda that Jessica gave her.

 

"Sunny?"

 

"I don't want to say her name." Tiffany waved her hand. "She's so annoying." She drink again.

 

"But she's always there for me through my bad and good times." Jessica lied herself on her comfy sofa.

 

"She did?" Tiffany place the can of coke on the table and shot a dagger to Jessica.

 

"Hmm.." Jessica hummed. "I knew her when I'm at U.S." Jessica placed her right arm on her face, and took a deep breath. "She made me feel less lonely and that's explain her sentence which is 'I can't live without her'."

 

"I'm always missing you, Steph. That's why everything always tough for me, until she came." Jessica sat up and face Tiffany across her. "She came with a beautiful eyesmiles and outgoing personality like yours." Jessica smiles. "I see you in her, that's why I can't live without her." Jessica concluded.

 

Tiffany look at Jessica in daze. She doesn't know she had that effect to Jessica. After what happened to them on the day of graduation, Tiffany stopped herself from contacting Jessica. She wanted to see Jessica's effort for her, she wanted Jessica to show her how much she meant for the latter but Jessica showed nothing. Tiffany never know what's inside Jessica's mind because she's so secretive, but she knows one thing, Jessica doesn't want her to get hurt. And that always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter