Chapter 1

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry, i'm stuck with the witch. You're waiting so long, aren't you?" The smile eyes girl is speaking between her short breath because of running all the way to the car park lot.

"No prob. You don't need to running, what if you fall?" The tanned girl stretch her arm to reach the certain eyes smile girl's hand and embrace her.

"I'm already fall.. For you.." The eyes smile girl giggling and propped her chin on the shoulder of the tanned girl. "I love you, Yul."

The tanned girl named Yuri just frozen upon hearing the eye smile girl statement. She pull her self from the embrace and hold the latter arms while smiling.

"Are you hungry?"

"Veeeerrryyyy. You know what? That witch change the whole concept for the summer project!"

"Huh? Don't you say that she's accept the idea before?" Yuri furrowed her eyebrows.

"She's complicated. Now is A then a second later it can be Z, just pray for me I won't suicide because of her complicated attitude." Tiffany is blabbering about her boss, and Yuri, being a good girlfriend just chuckled seeing her talkative side, amused.

"She makes me stuck with the paper and makes my favourite girl waiting. I'm sorry." Tiffany cup Yuri's face with her hands and give the latter a peck on the lips. "I miss you, honey." Yuri, stiffened again and try her best to smile sincerely. She reach Tiffany's hands and drop it to her side.

"Don't do that again." Yuri still smiling and ruffled the eye smile girl's hair.

"Don't do what? Cursing ?"

"saying you're in love with me,miss me and kiss me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter