Chapter 3

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What time you're going there?" Jessica asked while buckle her seatbelt.

"Around 7 pm, I think." Taeyeon start the engine of her car and start to pull her car out from the parking lot.

"Doesn't it too early for a party?" Jessica tilt her head.

"I think I'll help first before really enjoying the party. It's Hyoyeon's after all." Taeyeon nodding her head along when speaking.

"Oh. If you say so." Jessica nodding and focus to the side of window.

"Tell me, why you don't want to go with me when I'm about to meet my friends or family? Are you ashame or what?"

"We're not talking that, Tae. You know me." Jessica still keep her eyes on the view of the window.

"Don't you think it's odd? You always bring me to your colleages but if I want you to do the same you always reject it, Is there something bothering you from my side?" Taeyeon glance to Jessica's side profile. She's really curious about the reason why Jessica still doesn't want to show up to her family or colleages even they're dated for 1 year already.

Jessica heaved a heavy sigh. She then face the driver with her body fully.

"Look. I don't know why are you so persistent about want to bring me all along. I don't think that doing good on us, beside you're realy overprotective and easily mad to me if we're going not just the two of us. You always want me to give my attention to you FULLY!"

Taeyeon smiles.
"You know..that's not an answer. My question is, do you have something or maybe someone... Hmm let's just say it as someone, who makes you don't want to show up with me on my side? I know you're a CEO who definitely have so many colleages, so do I, as a music artists. Maybe, just maybe, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter