Chapter 17

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessica is the one I really treasure. She's my one and only. Thank you for being here. I love you."

Yuri said that sentence with a high pride and a contented smile. She knows Jessica is blushing and the latter like it so much. Yuri knows Jessica too well. Jessica like to be a center of attention.

And the audience give them a loud applause. Yuri  got down from the stage and reach Jessica from the hand. She lead them to the balcon where they can take a fresh air.

"And how about you say that you love me too?" Yuri grinned and pull her self to lean on the balcon gate. "I'll be happy for the rest of my life." She titled her head to see Jessica still look down but with smile on her face.

"It's such an endearing speech." Jessica look up to her front, she refused to answer Yuri's question. "You don't change that much." Jessica switch the topic smoothly, reach the gate too and pull her self closer just like Yuri did earlier. "Except for the charismatic, you got that overwhelming." Jessica smile wider.

"Really?"Yuri scoot closer and Jessica give her a nod.

"I used to know you as a free spirit girl, who is doing everything you want to do without thinking other.." Jessica saw at far of the city view. "Should I say, you used to be the egoistic one?" Jessica smiles. "But now.. seeing you join this industry which is I know not your things at all.. I kinda, yeah... such a surprise.." Jessica lowered her head. Hearing no response, she tilted her head to see Yuri is also staring at the city view with a smile too.

"I lost my world.." Yuri keep staring at her front. "I stopped swimming, Sica.. I gave it up after I gave you up. I've nothing to do, so yeah, why I'm not baby-ing my parents company?" Yuri chuckled and look down at her finger that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter