Chapter 10

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany had left Jessica's house when Jessica waked up. Jessica frowned looking at her dinner table as Tiffany makes her a sandwich and left a note beside it.

"Pfffttt.. Too early for leaving, Steph.." Jessica rolled her eyes. She's going to her bathroom and take a bath. She's getting ready her self to go to office when her phone is ringing.

"Babe, morning." It's Taeyeon.

"Hey morning too.." Jessica place her phone between her shoulder and ear.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting my make up ready, you?"

"I'm on my way to pick you up.. breakfast? We could do it together with Tiffany."

"Ah.. Are you going to studio today? Tiffany already left, she's indeed a workaholic freak." Jessica chuckled.

"Yes, I need to revise something.. So, breakfast with me?"

"All right. I'm waiting for you."

"I already on your front gates by the way." Taeyeon chuckled.

"Oh really? Wait, I apply my lipstick, wait for me darl.."

"Okay, don't make it too appealing, I really don't like it.." Taeyeon warned. Silent a second because Jessica is applying the lipstick.

"Why? You can't resist to kiss me?" Jessica chuckled.

"I swear I'll smear it all over your face.. Don't say I am not warning you!" Taeyeon is challenging.

Jessica laughed at Taeyeon's warning. "Wait, I'll be there."

with that the line is off.

Jessica go down stairs half running with her purse on the right hand, she doesn't want Taeyeon wait too long. She reach the front door but then remember about the sandwich Tiffany made so she gone back to the kitchen to take the sandwich with her. Putting it on then carrying another sandwich on the other hand, she walk faster to the door once again. Locking up the door behind her, she  took a glance of the shorter girl leaned on the car door as her usual pose. She walk over the front gates and greeted by a warm hug from the latter. Taeyeon reach Jessica's purse and Jessica smiles.

"What's that in your mouth?"

Jessica chewing the sandwich and gulped.

"Sandwich, obvisiously." Jessica rolled her eyes. " Here, take this for you." Jessica hands Taeyeon the other sandwich and go inside the car. Taeyeon took the sandwich and smiles, still open the car door and give Jessica her purse which the latter put on the laps.

"You made this?"

"Nu-uh, no time. It's Tiffany." Jessica smiles while makes a gesture with her point finger. She then rubbed her hands together as she finished the sandwich.

"Oh.. She's so useful." Taeyeon chuckled. "We'll be going then." Taeyeon lean in to kiss Jessica on the forehead. "Morning, once again."

Jessica take Taeyeon's cheek with her hands and tapped it. "Morning too, dorky." She lean her forehead to Taeyeon's and bumped it lightly. "Cmon, I don't want to be late." With that Taeyeon closed the door rushes to her seat and drove off to the restaurant near Jessica's office. It's another usual day for them. Everything seems alright to Jessica, after her long conversation with Taeyeon last night. She hopes Taeyeon will always the same like usual.

-------------------

"Coming!" Yuri yelled from the inside. It's still 7 in the morning but she had a guest already. Walking in half sleepy eyes, she tried hard not to bumping with everything on the way to open up the door. Her eyes went wide and the sleepiness fade away to the sky when she sees the unexpected guest.

 

"Took you so long to open up." The guest bumped their shoulder because Yuri stood up blocking the way inside.

 

"You know the password, why bothering me to open it by my self?" Yuri scoffed and closed the door behind her. The guest made her way straight to the kitchen and open her plastic bag she had.

 

"I bought breakfast for us, fresh up your self and join me." The guest demanded.

 

"Uh.. I thought I broke up with you yesterday, yet you're still bossing around me." Yuri rolled her eyes, slightly annoyed because of the guest's attitude.

 

"Oh cmon! We're being friends before the dating thing, so why can't we being friends again after the stupid break up yesterday?" The guest rolled her eyes. Yep, she's Tiffany by the way.

 

"Whatever, I'll take a bath." Yuri said and go to the bathroom.

 

After a while, Yuri come back to the kitchen and sat on the dinner table in front of Tiffany. Tiffany is already set the breakfast for them and waiting for the latter to eat together.

 

"Why are you sitting there? Don't you usually sit here so I can feed you?"

 

"I have my own hands, so you don't need to worry." Yuri waves her hands and take the breakfast with her own, avoiding Tiffany longing stares

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter