Chapter 15

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica drop Tiffany off at her home safely and she go straight to the hotel which is her father wanted to meet her. On the road, Jessica keep thinking about Taeyeon, she felt guilty. How can't she? She's just kissed another girl and without knowing admitted that she had a soft spot for that girl. Once again, Jessica let Taeyeon suffered.

 

"Dad.." Jessica entered her Daddy suite room without knocking.

 

"Oh, you're here." Mr. Jung smiled and open her arms, engulfed the heiress to a warm and soothe embrace. "Are you fine?" Mr. Jung pull out slightly and can feel that Jessica had a problem, he is a caring Dad after all.

 

"I'm fine, thanks. How about you?" Jessica pulled her self and give a slight smile. "I think you're fine too." She said and walked to grab some drink from the refrigerator.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine." Mr. Jung take a seat on the sofa. "Something is bothering you?" He asked.

 

"No, Not really." Jessica said before gulping the water. "I heard you'll back to U.S. tomorrow?" She walked to the sofa and sit beside her father.

 

"Not tomorrow.." Mr. Jung take the water from Jessica and gulped it. "I'm going tonight."

 

"Oh dad.." Jessica slumped her shoulder. "We got no time together. I'm sorry I can't spend some my free time with you.." Jessica pouted and scoot closer to her dad, leaned her self to his embrace.

 

"It's okay princess.. I'm sorry, I keep you busy with the company, but I'm really thank you for being a very good CEO, You past my expectation." Mr. Jung smiled and pecked Jessica temple. "I'm really proud of you."

 

"Dad..." Jessica sighed. "You build the company with so much effort.. It's like your first born, right? Of course I'll treasure it too like my own big brother." Jessica chuckled and Mr. Jung can feel that his smile just being wider.

 

"Silly.. You're matter than anything for me." Mr. Jung ruffled Jessica's hair.

 

"Ah, daaaaaddd!!!" She's whining.

 

"Princess.. I'm sorry but I got to ask you for doing this thing." Mr. Jung being serious and eyed the latter.

 

"What is it, dad?"

 

"Tomorrow, HK Industries will held a company gathering."

 

"Then?"

 

"Could you please come there?"

 

"Oh My God, Dad!" Jessica slapped her Daddy's arm. "It's just a piece of cake.. No need to ask me, I'll come of course." Jessica smiled.

 

"Sica..." Mr. Jung sighed. "It's HK Industries.. The Kwon.."

 

Jessica smiles faded. She's so forgetful. HK Industries belong to The Kwon. Altough the first born in the third generation that lead the company now, but it doesn't mean that she's guaranteed to not seeing the second born, which is Yuri, the ex.

 

"It's a no then." Jessica concluded. She's not going to adding more headache for her self.

 

----------------------------

 

"You're going to HK annual greeting tomorrow evening?" Taeyeon asked Jessica through the phone.

 

"Hmm.." Jessica hummed. "I haven't told you, but how'd you know?"

 

"Daddy Jung called me." Taeyeon said. "You don't want to go, do you?"

 

"Hmm.."

 

"Darling, you're a CEO, remember? You need to know another CEO out there, it's your chance to get more partner, so stop this childish attitude."

 

"It's HK Industries. Are you really clueless?"

 

"Darl.." Taeyeon know that Jessica is upset. "I know what's on your mind, but try to be a pro here."

 

"You don't know what's on my mind."

 

"Sweet heart.. I know It's about the Kwon, right?"

 

"I don't want to bring it up."

 

"We do.. I need you to be a proffesional in this situation. Sure, It's Kwon, but It's Hyukjae Oppa, right? You don't need to worry anything because I can assure you that brat will never show up at the kind of event, She had been runaway, like me.." Taeyeon still persuade her.

 

"No."

 

"Baby, come on! Daddy needs you to do that, okay? Give him your helpful hands.."

 

Jessica sighed. Taeyeon is really persistent when it comes to her, she's really want Jessica to be a good CEO, she's really a supportive girlfriend.

 

"I'll go, no need to pestering me."

 

"That's good." Taeyeon relieved. "Thank you.."

 

Jessica just hummed as a reply.

 

"You should get some sleep, you sounds tired."

 

"I am.." Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter