Chapter 20

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry, you must be feel terrified." Taeyeon held Jessica's hand tightly and Jessica just shook her head. "We're going home." Taeyeon pecked Jessica's palm.

They walked out from the ballroom and heading to the lobby when Taeyeons' name being called. 

"Kim Taeyeon!" A middle age woman come approaching them with a speed light. "You're here but you didn't tell me!"  She hugged Taeyeon immediately. Jessica give a slight smile and nod when the older woman look briefly at her. 

"Mother.. " Taeyeon pulled away and smile to her mother. "You're here.." 

"Yeah.." The mother threw a look again to Jessica who is no longer held hands with Taeyeon. "I believe she's special?"  Taeyeon's mother give a playful look to her daughter. 

Taeyeon jerked her head to Jessica who is already stepped up to introduce herself. "Hello ma'am.. I'm... "  Jessica nod her head. 

"She's Jessica Jung, The successor of Jung Corporates. " A middle aged man butted in. Taeyeon rolled her eyes immediately. 

"Yes, I am.." Jessica smile kindly to the man and offers her hands to be shaken,  "It's nice to see you again, Mr. Kim.." 

 "Yeah, such a surprise." Mr. Kim shakes Jessica's hand while eyeing his daughter. "I'm very happy you still recognize me."

"Of course.. You're so good at our last project in Busan, I can't forget you easily." Jessica smiles. "But,  I don't know you're related to Taeyeon here."

"She doesn't say anything about her parents?" 

Jessica had a surprised expression but she quickly answer. "Forgive me for not recognize you as-" 

"Well, that's not concern you anyway." Taeyeon cut coldly. Jessica frowned slightly at her respon. 

"Sweety.. " Mrs. Kim quickly put her hand on Taeyeon's arm, hoping to reduce the tense aura between them. "I think it's lovely to see you here, with your special one, in a such event." 

"Yeah, she's never been in this kind of event." Mr. Kim give a slight smile to Jessica. "She's always hate to be involved in any bussiness event." 

"Let's just go.. " Taeyeon held Jessica's hand again. 

"Sweetheart,  don't you wanna come to our mansion and do some bonding time? I think your Jessica need to know your parents?"  Mr. Kim asked before Taeyeon could walk passed him. 

"I'm not your Sweetheart so stop pretending." Taeyeon glare at her father. "You already kicked me out and I don't want to come back for you controlling my life."

"Taeyeon.." Her mother calling faintly while held her right arm. 

"Sorry, mom.." Taeyeon look to her mother. "I'll see you another time."  She leaned in to kiss her mother on the cheek. "Take care of your self."

Mr.Kim just looking at Taeyeon with unreadable face, not like Taeyeon care anyway. He move his self to the left, making a way for Taeyeon and Jessica to go. Jessica see the not good relationship between the daughter and father, but she just keep shut, not wanting to involve in another commotion. She made a mental note to talk about it later. 

Mrs. Kim gave a hurtful look to Jessica, she can see that the mother is missing her daughter so much. So Jessica said "Don't worry ma'am, we'll visit you as soon as possible." She squeezed the middle aged woman in her embrace. "It's an honour to see you."  Jessica smiles. 

Taeyeon look at them and she feels so grateful by Jessica's act. She tugged Jessica's hand and again lead the way to the glass door where her car already in front of it.

Jessica once more look to her left and see Taeyeon's father. She noded her head in attempt for being polite. 

"Jessica!" She heard the man shouted but Taeyeon keep dragging her, not wanting to stop. "She's a good lover! I promise you that!" 

Taeyeon almost stop her walk when she heard that but her ego just won't reduce,  so she just keep going while Jessica smiling to the man, fully know what he said is true.

Once they walked out the building and ready to get in the car, Jessica held the car door and facing an emotional Taeyeon. "Being temprament doesn't suit you. Please,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter