Chapter 38

3 Men and a Toddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three weeks have past and Taehyung has settled into his own bedroom as  Chanyeol and I are now sharing. We all take it in turns to drop Taehyung to playschool in the mornings before we head to work.

My old boss was arrested and charged for ual assault with his  previous secretaries after they came out of hiding once they found out what happened to Winwin and myself. Now Winwin and I are both bosses and have taken over from the old boss to much of Chanyeol's disappointment as he wanted me to work in his company since both our names are in the title. After many talks with him I told him lovers need a break away to miss their partners and that working together wouldn't be a good idea.

Climbing out of bed after us waking earlier then the alarm as we had some what shall I call it, grown up time as I grab a towel and head to the bathroom to wash. "Hey baby" Chanyeol calls out after me as I turn to see him in his black tight trousers, black turtleneck and black  jacket drinking coffee I'm guessing as he likes to have it when he is nervous. I feel my mouth drop at the sight of him making me get hot under the collar as he smirks and winks at me.

"Hey you" I blush back at him remembering what we just did a half hour ago. "I was coming in to wake you, I have to leave in about five minutes as I have that massive deal I'm signing today with Yixing for his new album and also with Chen for his album, it's gonna be a big day today baby, I wish you were coming with me and celebrating it" he pouts as I walk closer to him as he doesn't know I took the day off to be with him, I am just keeping it a secret.

Placing my hand on his I lean up and kiss him. "I'm sorry baby, but Winwin and I have a deadline today, I'm sorry I won't be there" I lean closer as he wraps his arms around my waist hugging me. "I know baby, I'm sorry maybe we can celebrate later when I get home?" he says as he moves away  looking down at me brushing my hair from my eyes. "Yes of course we will celebrate, just after work ok, and if I can get away earlier I will come to your place".

"Dadda, appa" Tae shouts running down the hallway towards us as I pick him up making sure he doesn't get his messy hands onto his dad's clothes. "Morning sweetheart, don't you look all fresh this morning for school" kissing his cheeks making him giggle Chanyeol gives us both a kiss as he has to leave. "I won't be home too late, both of you have a great day and I will see you all later" I follow him out into the sitting room as he grabs his jacket and keys looking at us sad before he opens the door and leaves.

"He is gonna kill us" Kai says as he and Sehun rush into the room. "He won't, will he?" Sehun looks at me with worry as I just laugh "he will be fine what time is the deal taking place at again?" Kai asks as he rushes around the place as its his turn to take Tae to school. "He signs both deals at noon which gives us four hours to get this place sorted with balloons and everything else".

" Ok come on buddy let's get you to  school " I put tae down on this feet as he reaches and holds his uncle bonks hand as they head towards the door waving goodbye. All of a sudden I feel this wave come across me as I grab the chair closest to me as I cover my mouth and make a run for it but my stomach fails me as I throw up a little on the floor as Sehun rushes towards me.

"Oh my god Baek are you ok?" he rubs my back as I hear Tae say ewwwww as now Kai joins in handing me a tissue.

"I guess it's just all the excitement of his big deal and the party later, I'll be fine" I wipe my mouth as I throw up again but this time just bile from my stomach as I haven't eaten this morning. "Baek are you coming down with something, because I can't afford to get sick with me being Yixing's Choreographer for his new up coming concert". Kai lifts Tae and moves him away from me so I can catch my breath.

"No maybe it's just a bug" Sehun says as he hurries back from the kitchen with paper covering my vomit.

"Maybe your pregnant" Kai bursts out laughing as me and Sehun look up at each other in shock. "Baek, could he be right, it's happened before when Chanyeol's big deal happened you where pregnant with Tae that's when all this happened. Could history be repeating itself?" Sehun sits on the edge of the sofa as I feel the blood drain from my body as I fall slump to the floor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter