Chapter 37

3 Men and a Toddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa ake up" Tae kisses Baek's face making him stir in his sleep. "Hey little man, come here" Chanyeol stands up out of the bed and holds his arms out as Tae reaches his little arms towards his daddy. "Lets get you washed and fed little man, you need to go to the  hospital today and get your cast removed". Chanyeol looks back at his sleeping lover and smiles before kissing his son on the cheek. "Lets go" Chanyeol smiles as he opens the door and heads to the bathroom carrying his giggling son.

 "Ok little man, I'm gonna wash you and make you all nice for the hospital and then when we get back we are gonna do something nice for your appa ok" Chanyeol says as he strips of his sons little clothes making Tae all excited to be getting into the water. "Splash Dadda splash" Tae tries to climb into the bath while Chanyeol is trying to get the temperature of the water right. "Hang on little man daddy has to make sure the water is ok and not burn you" Chanyeol rubs his sons hair as he waits for the cold water to mix with the hot. "Dadda bold, tae splash" Taehyung pouts making Chanyeol smile at how cute and like his appa he really is.  "Tae its burny hot, just wait a little minute ok" Chanyeol kisses his little cheek as he puts a little Zootopia towel around his sons shoulders to keep him warm as he waits for the water.

Chanyeol reaches his hand in the water as Tae lets out a little screech. "Dadda burny hot" he says making Chanyeol smile at his son is trying to protect him. "Hey Dadda is ok, is Tae ready to get in now?" He smiles as his son starts bouncing up and down as Chanyeol lifts him up and puts him into the water covering his cast. "Hey what's going on in here?" Baekhyun says from the door way looking at his Son and his dad having fun. "Appa ake now" Tae says as he blows some bubbles off his dads hand. "Morning you" Chanyeol smiles as Baekhyun walks closer to them both sitting on the floor beside the bath with Chanyeol. "Hey you" Baekhyun says as he leans in and kisses chanyeol on the cheek. "Did you sleep ok?" Chanyeol looks at him as Baekhyun smiles at his son. "I really did" He looks at chanyeol before blushing and turning away. "We need to get this little man washed for his hospital visit today to get his cast off" Chanyeol says as he struggles with a slippy tae trying to move away from his Dad so he wont get his hair washed.

"How about I wash him and you go get ready" Baekhyun takes over making Chanyeol grateful. "Ok I think that is best, I will go and then you can get ready". Chanyeol leans over and kisses Baekhyun on the cheek before he leaves to go get ready. 
 

1 hour has passed and they are on their way to the hospital. "This is gonna be a struggle" Chanyeol looks at Baek before looking in the back seat at Tae all happy not knowing what is just about to happen to him. "I know, they may need both of us to hold him while they use the saw thing to remove the cast" Baekhyun looks worried at chanyeol as they park the car. "We are gonna need to bride him so much and make a massive fuss out of him" Chanyeol says as he gets out of the car with Baekhyun laughing as they take Tae out of the car. "Daddy's bank card is gonna take a massive hit today, I can feel it. "Chanyeol says as he carries Tae into the hospital as a giggling Baekhyun follows. 

"Ah Little Byun Taehyung,  how are you today?" The blonde nurse askes as she gets on her knees in front of Chanyeol who is holding Tae on his lap feeling very nervous. "Ok, ignoring me now, you where all chat last time I saw you,  ok then lets go get this cast off shall we" The nurse says as she guides them into an examination room with all cartoon characters along the wall with all sort of toys to keep the kids entertained. "Doctor is this gonna hurt him?" Chanyeol asks the nurse as she grabs all the tools she will need to take the cast off. "No nothing will hurt him at all, we just need to keep him still so we can get it off, so lets all work together and try get this off him" She says with a half assed smile.

"Lets sit him on the bed and maybe grab a toy or something for him to play with or distract him" She says as she watches Chanyeol place Tae on the bed. "Hey sweetheart look what I have?" Baekhyun  says as the nurse turns on the little saw as she holds Tae's arm. Tae turns his head to look as the nurse hides it and pretends she is just looking at his arm. "Hey Tae look at this cool toy" Baekhyun says as  Chanyeol holds their son steady as the nurse cuts up along the cast making a small cut. "Ok I just need to use this to split  the cast" she says showing the tool to Chanyeol. 

"Hey Tae, how are you doing, look what I have here" The nurse says as Tae looks at her and the strange silver like tool she has in her hand. "I'm gonna need your help, can you help me" She says as Tae touches the tool and smiles "yes". Baekhyun looks at chanyeol with wide eyes before looking at his son helping the nurse. "Ok Tae, look lets put the teeth part in here" She says as he places a piece of the tool into the cut she just created with the saw. "Tae looks up at his dad with a worried look. "Hey what's that?" Chanyeol says as Tae looks at him and back at his arm trying to move away a bit. "Hey its ok tae, will we let daddy try" The nurse says as she makes Chanyeol pretend to separate the cast. "Oh no I cant do it, maybe Appa can" Chanyeol says as Baekhyun now tries making Tae laugh at how funny his parents are. "Ok Tae, you wanna try now" the nurse says as she moves the tool towards tae as he puts his little hand on it with the nurse and the nurse squeezes it like a scissors as it begins to make the cast pull apart. "Oh wow look at you" the nurse smiles as Tae keeps squeezing the tool as the nurse moves it along the gap in the cast.

 "Ok now we need the Scissors" She smiles at him as Tae looks at her. "NO NO OUCHIES" Tae says pulling away as Chanyeol tries to stop him moving. "No no sweetheart its ok those are special ones for grownups" Baekhyun smiles knowing he once told Tae off for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter