Chapter 31

3 Men and a Toddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Baekhyun POV

Waving to Winwin and Yuta as I climb into my car promising to visit them soon. I can't get over the love between them both. I can tell Yuta is crazy about Winwin and Winwin being himself loves to tease Yuta and make him work for it. I turn the key and the engine comes to life as  I head towards my old apartment to find something decent for my date with Chanyeol tonight. After my chat with Winwin he is right, after everything I have done on chanyeol, he is still willing to let me stay and help me with Taehyung and has been so comforting towards me, if I'm honest, I missed it. I missed late night talks with Sehun. The crazy dates of Kai showing up at the door begging for him to take them back,  but more then anything I missed Chanyeol the most. He would comfort me when I couldn't sleep, when I fell and broke my arm in college he would carry all my books for me along with his own no matter how heavy they where.

 

Arriving at the front of my old apartment block I step out of my car and look up the building to the top. I'm going to miss this place it has been my home since I found out I was pregnant, now I have just a few days before I fully move out. I feel my heart break a little as it was mine and Taehyung's first home. I shake away my tears and head inside.

Opening my wardrobe I pull out all my clothes throwing them on the bed. I have all nice clothes. I was either wearing shirts for work or sweats when I got home. Now all my wardrobe contains is mostly pyjamas or clothes that I turned into pyjamas. I sit in despair that I have nothing nice for my date with him. Knowing Chanyeol like I use to, he wouldn't care what I wore, he would be more concerned that I was happy and showed up. I pick all the clothes back up and throw them in the wardrobe quickly shutting the door to catch any clothes that may have fallen.        

I look at my watch, I have loads of time left before my date later. I actually thought I would have been longer at Winwin's but the way they where acting kind of made me wanna get out of there before they ended up humping each other right in front of me. I decide to head to the mall and shop for something new for later.


I jump into my car after 2 hours walking from shop to shop and back into the same shops again till I finally decided on something to wear. I also picked up something nice for Taehyung like most parents do when they go shopping. I put my seat belt on and take my phone out to text Chanyeol 


I hope everything is ok, and Tae isn't too much of a bother to you   


Hey, how was your friend? and no everything is good he is having great fun here actually dancing in the studio to the music  


awww that's good, I was worried he might have been a bit of trouble while you tried to work 


Baek there is nothing to worry about ,you do what you need to do and leave little man to me  


I put my phone down on the seat beside me and begin to wonder while tapping the steering wheel,  should I drop by his building and maybe see if they want to grab some lunch. I turn on the radio and decide, yeah sure why not. I start the car and head towards his building. As I pull up to Chanyeol's building  there seems to be a bit of a crowd gathered outside. A big flash black car with tinted windows is parked right outside the door as girls and guys gather around it taking pictures of the main entrance. I carefully pull into the car park and watch what's happening before I head inside. The crowd begins to scream making me step out of my car to see what the big deal is. Getting up on my tiptoes I spot a dark haired Chinese guy walking out waving to the crowd before getting into the flash car and driving off as the crowd wave back as the car drives out into traffic. I wait a few more minutes leaning against my car strolling through my phone waiting for the crowd to downsize.

 

"OH MY GOD, HE IS SO HANDSOME, I'M GONNA CRY" a group of girls walk past me holding their crying friend as they walk to a car. I feel so sorry for her she seems rather upset. "Excuse me is your friend ok?" I approach them as she seems rather emotional and they look so young." Yeah she is ok, she gets like this every time we see Yixing" her friend laughs before handing her crying friend so tissue. I smile and leave them remembering Chanyeol said something before about him. Since the crowd has gone I walk inside and head up to the office.


"Hello I'm here to see chanyeol" I tell the receptionist as she looks up at me and smiles. "Mr Byun it is nice to see you again, I am Irene, I was here the last time you showed up" she smiles a really beautiful smile that goes from ear to ear. I can see why she is front of house, she has a loving nature about her and comes across very friendly. "Oh hi Irene, yes I remember but I didn't think you knew who I was" I blush a little as she stands up from her chair. "Mr Park told me who you where and if you ever showed up I was to let you right on through"

She guides me over to a door and keys in a code into the keypad pulling the door open. " Your son and Mr Park are in the recording studio, down the hall last door on the right" she bows as I thank her and follow her directions. Walking along the hallway I look at all the pictures that are along the wall of Chanyeol and all different artists. He seems to be so happy in all of them that it makes me smile seeing he got the dream he always wanted. 

I reach the room knocking on the door first before it opens to Chen smiling. "Hey baek nice to see you again" he hugs me tight before moving to let me in the room. " Is Chanyeol here?" I look around not seeing him . "Yeah he is inside the music room look". He walks over to a massive board of buttons and nobs and turning one I begin to hear a guitar play as chen points to a window. I see Chanyeol sitting on the floor with our son close to him drinking his drink  as Chanyeol  plays the guitar to a beautiful song I've never heard of before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It feels like a fire that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter