chapter 36

3 Men and a Toddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Are you ok?, I'm sorry I had to leave you to bring Kai to the Hospital" Sehun closes his bedroom door as Luhan sits on the bed. "Its ok, it couldn't be helped and I'm kinda of glad I was here after what happened to Kai, so someone could mind Tae", Luhan smiles at Sehun as he then looks around nervously. "I know, but it was our first date and you had to wake up to all this, it can get crazy here sometimes and this wasn't what I had in mind for today, I was rather enjoying us cuddling in bed". Sehun places his hand on Luhan's cheek making the smaller smile. "I enjoyed last night, maybe we can do it again, I mean the date not the , ....oh crap " Luhan hides his face and falls back onto the bed as Sehun laughs laying on his side beside the smaller moving his hand from his face. "I know what you mean and I would like that again too, all of it" Sehun leans closer as Luhan closes the gap kissing him on the lips before pulling him down closer to him.

"Dinner is ready " They hear Chanyeol  shout from down the hall making them both pull away from their kiss. "Come lets get some food" Sehun gets up from the bed holding out his hand for Luhan to take. Walking down the hallway to join the others in the sitting room they look around trying to find where to sit. Kai is sitting on the floor close to D.O legs as he sits on the sofa. Baek sits on the floor between Chanyeol's legs as Tae sits beside them. "Do you want to sit on the floor or on the chair?" Sehun whispers towards Luhan as the smaller smiles "I'll sit on the floor, if that's ok" Luhan smiles as Baek makes room on the table so Luhan can put his food on it.

"Tae, say hi to Luhan" Baek rubs his sons head making Tae look at Luhan. "Hi little man, nice to see you eating and how about you call me Lulu", Luhan moves as Tae tries to sit on his lap. "Here sweetheart let Luhan eat his food and you sit on your cushion" Baek says while trying to make Tae sit down. "Its ok, he can sit on my lap"Luhan smiles as tae jumps on his lap and starts reaching for Luhan's food to try eat it. "Sweetheart you have your own food" Baek tries to hand his son his own food but the smaller doesn't want it, he seems to think Luhan's would be nicer. "It's fine, he can eat it, there is plenty to go around" Luhan hands Tae a piece of a chicken ball as he grab it with his hand biting it.

"Are you ok baby?" D.O whispers into Kai's ear. "I'm ok" he gives D.O a small smile but continues to look at Luhan and Tae bonding where its usually him. Luhan looks up towards Kai and feels really sorry for him. "Tae, I think uncle Kai would like some chicken, do you wanna give him some?" Luhan says making Tae stand up as they walk around the table and sit beside Kai on the floor. "Give the chicken to Kai" Luhan says making Tae place the chicken near Kai's mouth. "ahhhh" Tae says so cutely as they all watch him with Kai making them all laugh. "Mmmm that was yummy thank you" Kai says as he tosses Tae's hair making the little one sit on his lap. Kai smiles and kisses his head before turning to luhan. "Thank you" Kai says as Luhan heads back to join Sehun.

"That was so nice of you to do" Sehun now sits on the floor beside him kissing him on the cheek making Baek smile that finally Sehun maybe moving on from his ex.

Once dinner is over and everyone is full, most of them help clean up as Kai and Luhan watch a Disney movie with Tae inside the homemade fort. "I think we are gonna have a bit of a jealous problem going on now" Chanyeol hugs Baek around his waist hugging him from behind as he kisses his neck making the smaller smile. "What do you mean about being jealous?" Baek turns in Chanyeol's embrace as he leans up and kisses his lips. "With Kai being jealous of Luhan" Chanyeol kisses him back as Baek lightly smacks his arm before moving away into the kitchen to grab the garbage bag, "Kai will be jealous at first but we don't know how long Luhan will date Sehun and you seen at dinner how Luhan brought Tae over to Kai" Baek says as he heads towards the main door opening it. "Let me take the garbage out baby" Chanyeol tries to take it from Baek's hand but gets a playful slap on the hand instead. "I will do the garbage if you talk and do the Dad talk to D.O and make sure he will treat Kai good" Baek smirks before he leaves the penthouse making Chanyeol roll his eyes and wonder how the hell to even do a dad talk to D.O after they kinda dated back in school.

Falling onto the Sofa beside D.O , Chanyeol decides to approach the chat as one between friends. "Sooooo you and Kai how is that going?" Chanyeol says making D.O just laugh at him "Is this the start of the Dad chat that you and Baek were trying to whisper about over by the door" D.O moves so he can face Chanyeol a bit better. "Ok look, we just wanna make sure you treat Kai ok, he can be sensitive at times" Chanyeol waves for Baek to join them as he sees him trying to sneak back in without being noticed. 

Walking over to join them after being caught he sits on the floor at the others feet. "You two don't have to worry ok, I really like Kai and I think I can help him with his little problem" D.O says before standing up and walking over to the fort. "Chanyeol let's just leave them, if it doesn't work we can just be there for him" Baek gets up from the floor and falls onto the sofa feeling tired from his night with Chanyeol as he snuggles into one of the cushions laying on it.

 "Hey, everything ok?" Sehun appears sitting on the edge of the sofa eating an apple. "Yeah Luhan is still in the forth with Tae and Kai" Chanyeol tells him as he sees them all climbing out of the fort. "Sorry little man I gotta go, but I will see you in the morning" Kai hands Tae to chanyeol before getting on his knees to talk to the toddler better. "Bonk ouchies" Tae says trying to reach and touch Kai's broken nose as Chanyeol stops his son. "No little man you can't touch uncle Kai's nose ok, you will hurt him" Chanyeol looks at his son and he sees his little pouting lips making him feel sorry for his son. "ahhh don't pout little man please, your app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter