Chapter 39

3 Men and a Toddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arriving at Chanyeol's company after we dropped Tae to playschool Sehun called ahead to Irene Chanyeols receptionist and told her we were on the way. Turning down the little street behind the building we head inside through the back entrance to make sure we don't bump into him or anyone else that might give it away that we are here.

"This is exciting" Irene squeaks as she closes the door we sneaked in through. "Thank you Irene" Sehun gives her a hug as we rush down the hall into the room next door to Chanyeol's office where today he signs two massive deals.

Falling onto the sofa in the room I feel rather nervous. This was the room I was in last time when I had my secret of being pregnant. "Baek are you ok?" Sehun looks at me with a worried look before sitting beside me holding my hand in his. "I'm just nervous for him" I squeeze his hand showing him I'm ok when he moves and gives me a hug taking me by surprise.

"I know your lying as it was this very room we waited in last time" Sehun pulls away from me still holding my hand with one of his as I feel a massive lump in my throat that is trying to cut off my airsupply.

"Baek we are all with you on this, Chanyeol will love it" Kai gets on his knees in front of me and puts his hands over mine and Sehuns on my lap. "Just please don't leave" he looks up at me as my tears finally give way and fall down my cheeks making me release a sound. "Oh baek it will be ok stop worrying" Kai hugs me kissing my cheek as I try to relax my breathing knowing they are right, but I guess deep inside me I feel nervous telling him.

"I need to use the bathroom, look at my face I can't see him like this or he will start asking me questions" I let out a little laugh and head to the private bathroom across the room to wash my face.

Looking in the mirror I examine my face before turning on the water. Cupping my hands I splash some cold water on my face maybe it will help with brining the swelling of my face down.

Knock knock

I turn to the door hearing Luhan ask can he come in that he has something for me. Dryin my hands I open the door as he steps inside. "I have a little bit of makeup for you to help" he is all smiles and all I can do is smile back at him being so nice "Thank you, I never thought to bring any" I tell him as I dry my face.

"I always have a little bit with me incase of emergencies" he smiles handing them to me. "Thank you Luhan, wanna help me look like I haven't been crying" I let out a little laugh as he just smiles and opens the makeup.

Sitting on the lid of the toilet as Luhan said it would be best I dare ask him about Sehun but I really want to know. "How are things with you and Sehun?" I blurt it out as he slides the brush over my eyelids. "They are really good, we started off weirdly me minding tae and all this, but I really like how you all excepted me so fast and now here I am with you all on your friends big day. I feel like I'm part of this family for years" he smiles as he reaches for some more powder.

"I can see he really likes you Luhan, just don't hurt him and I don't mean that to be bad it's just I have hurt Chanyeol and the others before and I really don't want them hurting again if you get what I mean. I know I'm not making sence as my head is all over the place" I let out a sigh as he just looks at me with a caring smile. "I understand what you mean, and I promise I won't hurt him, I really like him" he puts the brushes down and starts to tidy up making me wonder if I upset him.

Standing up I look in the mirror and damn can this boy do makeup. "Wow I look human again" I laugh as I turn to him "You don't need much makeup, your skin is beautiful" he smiles back at me as he fixes his small bag. "Ready for this?" he looks at his watch as I take a deep breath, "ready".

Opening the bathroom door we hurry outside to the others all worried. D.O has arrived and is sitting with Kai as they all look at me with worried glances. "I'm fine ok, let's do this for Chanyeol" I fix myself and pray that all goes well.

Irene is waiting outside for us to show us into the room as I take a deep breath before I step inside. "Excuse me Sir you have guests" she steps to the side as we all head in as Chanyeol stands at a desk with a shocked look on his face with Chen and Lay either side of him. "Omg you guys are here" he says while I walk closer to him as he put his arm around me kissing my forehead. " We couldn't miss your big day" Kai says as he heads over to him shaking his hand.

"You guys are amazing you know that, Lay this is my boyfriend Baek and my friends Kai, Sehun luhan and omg D.O your even here" he laughs as we all shake hands with Lay.

"You have a cute one there Chan" Lay says while releasing my hand making me blush as he is rather cute.

"Ok so will we get these papers signed" Lay smiles handing Chanyeol a pen. I watch as he reaches down to the pages and scribbles his name followed by Lay.

"Now mine" Chen playfully smiles making us laugh as Chanyeol signs his name followed by Chen.

"It's done" Chanyeol smiles as Irene enters the room with champagne and glasses making me panic as I can't drink now not after what I found out earlier. The past is starting to creep back across my mind and I am trying so hard not to cry it was this time as soon as Chanyeol signed that I left him. "Are you ok baby?" he asks me as I turn to face him. "I... I'm fine just excited for you" I try make it look like I'm happy for him but deep down I'm so nervous. "Cheers everyone" Chen says as they all raise their glasses. "Wait baek doesnt have one" Chanyeol smiles handing me his one as he gets another one. "Cheers baby" he sips his drink while looking at me. Deep inside I am dying but I take a sip and smile holding it in my mouth till he turns away making me spit it back in the glass. I'm grateful only Kai saw me as he smiles at me.

"Well Chanyeol I best be going I have a flight to China in a hour so I really better run it was so nice meeting you all" Lay shakes Chanyeol's hand and waves at us all as he heads out of the room.
Watching everyone talking I start to feel very uncomfortable the past won't leave my mind everything feels the same as before, the room is spinning my stomach is doing sumersaults I feel like I can't breath, so I head to the door and leave the room, nobody sees me as there are people from the company rushing in and out of the room to celebrate. Leaning against the wall  as I look up and down the hallway I start to walk quickly till my feet are running.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter