Chapter 29

3 Men and a Toddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Pyjama party)

Once I finally got all the paint off my body from places it should  never have been. I walk into the sitting room to see  Kai and Tae in their pyjamas. Kai's being a teddy bear and Tae's being in a cute little yellow duck onesie with his little cast showing. Kai has already set up blankets, cushions and pillows from beds onto the floor making it comfortable for our pj party as he calls it, judging by what they are wearing it looks more like a Teddy bears picnic.

Tae on the other hand keeps moving the cushions while Kai struggles to keep them in the places he had them making me laugh. Since I don't wear pyjamas to bed I've just put on a pair of shorts and a vest top. I got approval from Kai so I know I'm safe to join.

I join Sehun in the kitchen as we carry out the pizzas and other foods along with drinks. "Don't forget my sippy cup"  Kai shouts towards us while he  watches Tae carry his little arms full of Teddies from Kai's room.

"I will grab it" baek shouts as he walks out of his room in what looks like just a large t-shirt with nothing underneath. I feel my jaw drop watching him walk past me to the kitchen making Sehun nudges me to keep moving while laughing at me.

I sit on the floor leaning my back against the sofa as Tae walks over to me and sits on my lap with one of his teddies while Kai turns on a Disney movie and starts to dig into the food.

I see baek out of the corner of my eye as he hands Kai his sippy cup while passing tae's one to sehun who is sitting in  between us on the floor.

Tae takes his cup and snuggles into me while I kiss the top of his head and smell his little toddler baby smell. I lean my head to the side and look towards baek who seems to be having a little picnic all by himself with a small bowel of popcorn a slice of pizza some garlic bread and a drink all sitting in front of him as he too watches the movie.

Reaching for a slice of pizza tae grabs my hand as I try to put it in my mouth.
He opens his mouth waiting for me to put it in his. I give in and give him the small corner as he bites down taking a bit off as the melted cheese falls everywhere.

"Oopsies" he smiles his cute smile with a mouth full of pizza as sehun reaches over to help clean  up.

"Eat slowly little man, you got too much in your mouth" I watch him closely so he doesn't choke.

"Oh leave him be, he is just like his dad eating" Baek says making me turn to look at him

"What's that suppose to mean?" I question him as he gets up to walk closer to me and our son.

"Well he takes after you, you always put way to much in your mouth" he blushes as he looks at me knowing full well I am thinking of something else

"I meant food Chanyeol" she smiles while sitting beside us and digging the food out of our sons mouth with his finger as tae begins to cry.

"Hey come to appa, I told you little bits sweetheart" baek holds tae in his arms and kisses his little tears away. "here look what uncle Sehun has" sehun smiles as he hands tae cut up little bits of pizza.

Tae takes it and puts it in his mouth as his tears stop. Baek then moves so he can sit better with tae in between his legs as tae points to the TV at all the bright colours of the movie.

I have to admit I am really loving this. Seeing baek be a dad/mom to our son is causing so much love in my heart. What's happening now is like a dream I never in my life thought would ever come through. I knew baek was outstandingly perfect but now I know just how perfect. Being able to carry a life within his body is the most precious thing in this universe and what makes it more special is the baby was my son. Getting up from the floor as I feel myself get emotional I hurry to the bathroom.

Closing and locking the door I lean over the sink as my tears flow. I can't let him leave and move out I want them both to stay here with me. "Chanyeol are you ok in there?" I hear baek outside the door as I quickly turn on the tap and wash my face "yeah I'm ok I'll be out now" I take a towel and dry my face before fixing myself.

Opening the door I see him standing in the hallway leaning against the wall looking all cute in his oversized t-shirt.

"Hey are you ok?" he moves closer as I just smile "yeah of course, I just needed the loo" I turn to walk away as he calls me back. "Chanyeol I know you, remember" he leans his head to the side looking at me waiting for me to tell him. I can't lie to him I need to tell him.

"I just got a bit emotional seeing you and tae and thinking about the what if" I lean against the wall with my head bowed afraid of what he might say.

"Chanyeol I will forever be sorry for everything" he walks closer and wraps his arms around my neck hugging me before moving away "come on let's just forget everything tonight and enjoy movie night" he takes my hand and pulls me back to the sitting room as sehun just smiles at us while tae is snuggled on his lap on the garlic bread.

Baek sits down beside me and leans into me like he use to before. I don't want to think to much about how he is acting but I can't wait for our date.

After 2 Disney movies Tae fell asleep on Kai who also fell asleep. "We need to put them to bed" baek says while getting up from the floor trying not to laugh at the teddy and the duck on the floor asleep.

"Wait don't wake them yet, let me take a picture so we can blackmail Kai one day" Sehun laughs running into his room and returning with his phone to take a picture. I take Kai's sippy cup and put it close to his hand making it look like he fell asleep holding it. Baek puts a teddy in his arm while Sehun takes another picture.

"Ok that's enough" I laugh while picking up a sleeping tae up in my arms and carry him into my old room placing him on the bed and tucking him in.

"He looks cute doesn't he" I turn to see baek watching us. I run my hand down tae's little face before giving him a kiss goodnight.

"He takes after you for his cuteness" I walk past baek towards the door. "I'm gonna have a drink would you like one" baek asks me making me turn "sure since tae is asleep one won't hurt" he head out into the sitting room and kai is kind of awake sitting on the floor with one eye open.

"Kai go to bed we can watch a movie another night".

A knock comes to the door making us all look at eachother.

"Anyone expecting visitors?" Sehun stands up to answer the door. "oh me, I was suppose to be meeting D.O" Kai jumps up off the floor making a run for his room as he trips over the blankets landing back on the floor.

Sehun doesn't wait and opens the door. "Hi D.O is it" he smiles at the smaller as he invites him in.

"Kai it's D.O for you" we all turn to face Kai laying on the floor feeling really embrassed, I can't help but laugh there he is in a teddy onesie laying flat on his back on the floor.

"You kinda caught us at a bad time" Baek walks over and helps Kai off the floor as Sehun guides D.O into the kitchen.

"He isn't happy at all he totally forgot he had plans with D.O" baek says while walking out of Kai's room.

"I'm sure he can make it up to him, D.O already thinks he is a little, now seeing him in a onesie I bet made D.O's heart race" I burst out laughing picking up all the teddies from the floor as baek begins to tease me. "You dated him so what does that make you" he throws a pillow at me making me look at him. "we didn't really date and do I look like a little to you" I hush my voice as Kai walks out of  his room dressed in black jeans and a white button down shirt open at the top and his hair all styled.

"Damn your out to impress" baek teases him more as Kai pushes him onto the sofa sending his legs up into the air as I can now see he is wearing shorts underneath.

He returns out of the kitchen with D.O as they go out for the night.  "be safe you too, Oh Kai do you want your sippy cup" I shout after him as he gives me the bird before closing the door.

"Your cruel" baek throws a pillow at me while sitting up on the sofa with all the teddies around him as he puts them all into a pile.

"You always give him a hard time" Sehun carries in a bottle of alcohol with three glasses setting them down on the table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter