Chapter 43

3 Men and a Toddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending the night in hospital I wake to see Chanyeol sleeping on one of the chairs. There laying close to the bed is our beautiful daughter. Moving a little in the bed so I can look into our daughters little crib I feel a little twinge in my stomach as I try not to cry out with the pain. Laying back in the bed I told my stomach as my breathing gets faster. "Chanyeol" I whisper hoping he hears me. "Chanyeol" I say again as he begins to stir waking up. " baby are you ok?" he suddenly jumps up and moves closer to me afraid to touch me incase he hurts me.

 

"What is it baby are you sore, can I get you anything?" I grab onto his arm as I try to relieve some pain from my stomach. "I think I need the nurse" I tell him as if by magic the nurse enters the room with pain killer. 

 

"Goodmorning baekhyun, you seem to be in alot of pain this morning. Here take these painkillers with some water and let me check you haven't ripped your stitches". I move the blanket off my stomach so she can have a look at my scar. "Everything is fine, just let the painkillers kick in. The ones I gave you are alot stronger so they will help. How is babygirl doing? " the nurse moves over to our daughters crib and has a look inside. "She is beautiful and doing well" the nurse smiles before looking back towards me. "You did well mum. You can go home today with baby and rest in your own bed away from the germs in the hospital you will heal better at home. I will give you all the medicine and a little going home pack with everything you need to know inside on what to expect with baby etc. I will pop back in a bit and see you on your way" she smiles one more time before leaving as I burst into tears. 

 

"Hey what's wrong?" Chanyeol sits on the bed beside me with his arm around me leaning in close. "I miss Taehyung and I feel like she is forcing us out I just had a baby" wiping my tears on the blanket as Chanyeol moves to get me some tissues. "She isn't forcing you out sweetheart she is right though your open to more germs in the hospital then at home and you will be more rested on your own bed with family around you". He kisses my cheek making me smile. "I wonder if Tae is ok and how he will react to his baby sister"  we both turn to hear our beautiful angel moving in her crib as Chanyeol moves to pick her up. 

 

"She is beautiful baek you did amazing" He moves closer to me placing a spare pillow on my lap and laying our daughter on it close to me since I can't hold her properly just yet. "If I remember there was two of us there so we both made another beautiful baby" I smile up at him as he kisses my lips softly. "I will step out and call the others let them all know we will be home soon"  he leave the room as I look down at the angel in my arms as I kiss her little cheek." We need to think of a name for you princess we can't keep calling you baby girl. I have a name in my head but let's wait to speak to daddy and see if he likes it".

 

***

 

" Uncle Sehun we are all ready" Kai walks out of his room holding taehyung by his hand as they have changed into good clothes to they can welcome home the new baby. "Dont you look handsome in your little shirt and jeans" Sehun says to tae as he climbs down from the chair after hanging up the last congratulations banner. "How does everything look?" Sehun questions as he looks around at the pink and white balloons scattered around the room with banners. " It's perfect they will love it. Oh I also put the crib in their room the nappies and creams and stuff are in there too" Kai smiles as he ticks off the imaginary list in his head. 

 

Knock knock 

 

Sehun heads towards the door seeing Minseok and Chen standing there with a balloon and presents. "Are they hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter