chapter 41

3 Men and a Toddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alarm echo's around the room waking the taller from his slumber. "Morning again" Baekhyun smiles at Chanyeol as the taller climbs out of the bed. "Morning again beautiful, I need to get ready to collect Tae from playschool" Chanyeol kisses the smaller on his lips before he hurries out of their bedroom towards the bathroom turning on the shower. Stripping off he steps inside. "Chanyeol can I come with you to collect Tae?" Baekhyun says as he opens the shower door before seeing the man he loves all and dripping wet.

Turning to face the smaller as the hot water rolls down his body he smiles seeing Baekhyun biting his bottom lip looking him up and down with a hunger in his eye. "Yes of course you can" Chanyeol smiles as Baekhyun keeps looking him up and down. "Get baby and join me" Chanyeol says with a wink as the smaller starts to strip before he stops himself. "No if I get in there with you we will end up having again and we will definitely be late for our son" Baekhyun pouts as he moves from the bathroom so Chanyeol can finish his shower alone.

"Hey are you ok?" Chanyeol says as he enters their bedroom after his shower seeing his pregnant lover sitting on the edge of their bed rubbing his pregnant stomach. "I am more then ok" Baekhyun smiles the softest smile as Chanyeol moves closer kneeling on his knees in front of him. "You are beautiful Baekhyun, I am so happy I am apart of this pregnancy thank you for staying with me and giving me a chance" Baekhyun smiles as he reaches his hand out taking the taller's in his and placing it on his pregnant stomach. "I made a mistake a few years ago I will never let that happen again ever Chanyeol I promise" Baekhyun leans closer touching his lips off his lovers kissing him softly. "Come lets get going we can't be late for the little man or else he might get upset".
Chanyeol stands up turning to the face his wardrobe as he pulls out some clothes to wear. "Chanyeol I love you" Baekhyun says as he walks closer to the taller making him turn around in just his boxers. "I love you too sweetheart" he says as he wraps his arms around the smaller kissing him before pulling away. "Go have you shower and we can get ready" Chanyeol kisses him one more time before bending over to pull up his jeans while receiving a smack on the from Baekhyun as he giggles walking past to have his shower.

***

"Ok beautiful are we ready to go?" Chanyeol smiles as Baekhyun enters the sitting room glowing in a pair of black tracksuit bottoms while wearing one of the taller's large white comfy hoodies. "Lets go get our son" Baekhyun smiles as they head down the stairs to the car. "Do you think we should buy stuff for the baby before it arrives?" Baekhyun asks as they climb into the car. "We will soon baby not now though ok, lets just enjoy all this first and I am sure the others will want to be with us when we do. I know Sehun said he wants to buy something for the baby also, and our lives would be totally over if we didn't bring Kai with us" Chanyeol looks at his lover sitting laughing in the seat beside him holding his tummy. "He will make us buy everything if we bring Kai with us, we will need a bigger place" Baekhyun keeps laughing as he suddenly stops as he holds his stomach more. "Ouch little one that hurt" Baekhyun moans out while he continues to rub circles on his stomach trying to ease the area in his stomach that just got kicked my a little foot he thinks. "Are you ok baby? " Chanyeol looks in panic at his lover while driving thinking of pulling over. "I'm ok but our little monster is kicking me fierce today" Baekhyun moans as Chanyeol reaches his hand over to rest it on the smaller's pregnant stomach. "Shh little one your hurting mummy, plus I think baby don't like you slagging uncle bonk" Chanyeol laughs as he knows Baekhyun only got kicked when Kai's name was mentioned.

"What is it with Kai and the kids Chanyeol?" Baekhyun looks towards him as the taller just shrugs his shoulders laughing. "Well he does lay on your lap nearly every night with Tae while he reads you all a story" Chanyeol smiles as he pulls into the car park of the school.

"We just made it in time, look the teacher is coming out the main door with the class" Chanyeol says as they both climb out of the car so Taehyung can see them when he comes out. "Appa, daddy" Taehyung shouts with a big smile on his face as he hurries over to his parents wrapping his little arms around Chanyeol's leg hugging him tight. "Hey little man how was school today?" Chanyeol rests his hand on his sons head as he tries to see him properly. " Fun daddy Fun" Taehyung says before letting Chanyeol's leg go. "Hey sweetheart, did you have a good day?" Baekhyun asks as his son walks closer to him reaching out his little hand putting it on Baekhyun's tummy. "Hey baby... can u.... ear me?" Tae leans his ear on his Appas stomach making Baekhyun stay still as the baby softly kicks making Tae giggle. "Appa baby say hi I eard it" Taehyung smiles all excited up at Baekhyun. "The word is heard sweetheart and that is because baby missed you while you where in school. Will we go to the park now?" Baekhyun says while Tae holds on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter