chapter 34

3 Men and a Toddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai P.o.v

Putting my seatbelt on as D.O climbs in beside me, I take out my phone and go through my gallery looking at some of the crazy photos I took of me and Tae a few days ago. My favourite one is of us both drinking from our Sippy cups while looking at the camera and the cute smile on Tae's little face melts my heart. "Hey, are you ready to go?", D.O smiles as he starts the car. "I would like to stop off somewhere and maybe pick him up something like a new teddy or something, but I don't have my wallet". I watch as he smiles, "I know the perfect place, and don't worry about the money".

After leaving the hospital and a small drive we pull up to a shopping mall. " I can't go in like this", I pull my hoodie up as I look in the overhead visors mirror. "Hey, I have something", he leans over and takes out a face mask from the glove compartment at my knees. I smile and take it putting it over my face and moving it a little from my nose. "Are you ready?" he asks me as he opens my door. "Yeah, I'm ready, but are you sure about the money?". I move so he can close the car door behind me. "Yes, now come on and let's get Tae a gift". He holds out his hand and I take it as he guides me into the mall.

"Wow this toy store is amazing, look at the size of that teddy bear". I hurry over like a big child towards a teddy that is over 6ft tall light brown and so huggable. "Do you like it?". D.O smiles towards me with a cheeky kind of grin on his face. "Yeah for me though not Tae". I hug the teddy tight before I spot something else that catches my eye. "Kai baby we are shopping for Tae not you right now". D.O laughs as he just continues to follow me around the store laughing at how I am acting.

"Hello sir, nice to see you again". I turn away from the teddies I am looking at to see D.O talking to a shop assistant. "Nice to see you too" D.O shakes his hand as they both watch me. "I think I found one" I walk towards them as the shop assistant looks me up and down and smiles making me feel rather uncomfortable.

"That's a nice teddy, is it for you?" he says almost childlike as I look at D.O with a questionable look. "We are shopping for a friend of ours son". D.O tells him as the assistant begins to apologise to us before leaving us alone. "What was that all about?" I move closer to D.O as he just laughs "He thinks you're here with me as a little, because there is a little room out back where Daddy's bring their baby boys for gifts if they are being well behaved". He grins as I look in shock at him. "Really in a toy store?". I whisper looking around as I see two men walk towards what I can only assumes is the room D.O just told me about. "Yes" he smiles taking the teddy from my hand and looking at it. "Is this the one you want?" he asks me as I'm too busy watching and trying to see into the room. "Yeah he will love it, he likes to watch that movie a lot lately". I don't even look at him as I continue to watch the door to the room to see if any others go in.

"Kai do you want to go in and have a look?" he says making me look at him all shocked as he just laughs. " I kind of do and I kind of don't, like do I have to get on my knees or something?" I whisper as he just laughs "No baby boy you don't" he holds out his hand as he walks toward the door. I take a deep breath and take his hand.

Reaching for the handle he pushes it down as I stop him by pulling him back. " What's wrong have you changed your mind?" he rubs my hand with his thumb as I take the teddy from under his arm "I think we need to leave this innocent teddy out here" I place it on one of the shelves as he laughs and just guides me inside.

The room is covered with everything you could possibly think of from diapers to toys and everything in between. The colours of the room are soft blues and pinks with neutral colours splashed around making it feel like a child's bedroom. The two men I seen come in earlier are looking at some of the clothes and one of them looks really excited, I'm guessing that one is the little. "Do you see anything you like baby boy?" D.O whispers close to me as I close my eyes feeling his breath on my neck. "I don't know, everything looks so amazing" he walks off and leave me to look as he returns with something behind his back.

"Since you have been pretty brave today, and I know I already got you something earlier but how about something you will really like" I find myself getting excited and just smile at him "OK". He moves his hand from behind his back and there it is the best Sippy cup ever.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter