chapter 44

3 Men and a Toddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone has left to give Chanyeol and I some space even though I told Kai and Sehun we didn't need it as this is their home also so they promised they would come back later. Chanyeol is giving Tae his bath as I lay on the sofa with Sulli fast asleep in her little basinet .

I can't believe how fast she has arrived and how beautiful and perfect she is. Thinking to myself of how lucky I am to have two amazing children I see a run past me making me laugh out loud while holding onto my stomach. 

"Come here you cheeky monkey" I watch from the sofa as Chanyeol runs into the sitting room chasing a very Tae who is giggling behind the sofa. "I told you to close the bathroom door to stop him running out" I laugh as Chanyeol walks over to me helping me sit up. "Yeah I totally forgot baby, and now we have a streaker on the loose" he moves closer and kisses my cheek before he looks in at our daughter. "Awww look how peaceful she is" he says as I see Tae peek his head around the sofa looking towards us. Tapping Chanyeol on the leg to signal Tae is about to run he smiles as if knowing what's gonna happen. "Aww the baby" Chanyeol says as Tae walks over to have a look making Chanyeol finally grab him and wraps a towel around his little body as he now giggles being caught by his daddy.

"You love running away on your daddy dont you" Chanyeol struggles with a giggling Tae as he tries to wrap the towel around him more. "Tae go get into your pj's with daddy and we can read Sulli a bedtime story" I watch as he stops struggling and let's Chanyeol take him into his arms as they head off to get Tae dressed.

Looking into our daughter fast asleep not having a care in the world making me smile at just how beautiful she is. "I wonder what life has planned for you my darling" I reach in and touch her little fist she has clenched as I lean my head along the side of the basinet looking at her all snuggled fast asleep with little chubby cheeks and tiny pouty lips that I just want to kiss but won't cause she is asleep. I can't help but think if I never done what I did with Tae I would never have had her and that makes me so sad inside, one I left my son alone with a stranger to him and now because of that I have a beautiful daughter. I begin to get very upset and start to cry.

"Appa appa lookit" Tae rushes towards me with a story book in his hand all nice and fresh in his new pj's. "Hey you, what story do you have?" I move a little to sit back in the chair as Chanyeol approaches me looking concerned as I wipe my tears quickly away. "Appa here" Tae hands me the book as he climbs onto the chair beside me and snuggles into me waiting as he fidgets. "You ok sweetheart?" Chanyeol sits beside Tae and places his arm along the back of the sofa around us all making me choke up a little knowing I am so lucky to be here and have a family like this right now. "I will be" I smile at him as he rubs my cheek while I start our story of The three little Pigs.

The front door opens making us turn around seeing Kai peek his head around with Sehun. "Can we join in story time?" Kai says as I wave them both in laughing. "Bonk hurry, sehunn sit" Tae says getting all excited as Kai and Sehun slip off their shoes and hurry over towards us and sit on the floor at our feet. "I didn't miss story time Yayy" Kai claps his hands all excited sitting on the floor making me laugh.

"OK so once upon a time there where 3 little pigs"  as soon as I say that Kai and Tae snort like little pigs making us laugh as they do this every time we read this story.

"One little piggy made a house of.....Straw" Kai and Tae say the last part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter