Chapter 25

3 Men and a Toddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello Irene I am looking for Mr Park please its urgent" 

I'm sorry sir but Mr Park isn't here I'm afraid" she smiles a sad smile to me as I grab my hair in my hands while leaning on the ledge infront of her. I just need to see him I need to talk to him somehow I think to myself.

"Ok thank you" I smile at her before pushing the big door to the building and stepping out into the crisp cold air. Maybe I should go back to the penthouse, why didn't I go there first I scold myself. 

Pulling off my suit jacket and throwing it in the back of my car I jump in and start the engine while rolling up my sleeves making me decide something needs to be done and I can't keep running away. I feel adrenaline pump through my veins as I pull up to the traffic lights as they turn red I pull out my phone and dial Chanyeol's number but it goes straight to voice mail. 

Damn where can he be I pray and hope he is at the penthouse. 

Pulling up outside I park my car and hurry inside taking the stairs two at a time, shocking myself at how I made it to the top without passing out.

 

Reaching the door and like a crazy person I start pounding on the door but to no avail there is no answer. "Damn it where are they?" I slide down the wall to the floor and hug my knees then it hits me maybe I can find Kai, Yeah that's right I remember where Kai use to dance its one of those big flash building down town. I take my phone out and try ring the number I have for him and it goes to voicemail. Damn do these guys not answer their phones.

I jump up and head back down the stairs and hop back in the car again and out into traffic. I feel my road rage starting as I keep getting stuck at every single red light, I am beginning to think the universe hates me. After 20 minutes of driving I finally come to the building where I hope Kai is. Parking the car I head inside to be greeted by a very over friendly man at the reception desk.

"Can I help you sir?" he smiles making me cringe at how overly friendly he is.

"I'm looking for Kai, its urgent" he then begins to roll his eyes at me making the anger inside me boil.

 

"Sorry but no groupies allowed sweetie" he clicks his tongue and sits back down in his chair making me blood boil more.

"Listen here, I am not some ing groupie, Kai is a friend of mine now either you get him or I will find him myself" I grit my teeth making his jump up and get all defensive.

"Si......sir I can't let you just go....." I don't even listen to what else he has to say that I start walking down a hallway which I am hoping is in the right direction. Once halfway down the hall I can hear music so I start to run with reception guy close on my tail.

Pushing open the door I step inside and just shout out " Kai" at the top of my lungs making the music stop and them all turn to look at me.  

"Baek" I hear his voice as I hurry inside as he rushes over to me from a seating area.

"I can't find Chanyeol, and this idiot thought I was your groupie" I sit on the floor and try catch my breath.

"Everyone get out please" Kai shouts out making them all hurry towards the door to leave as he sits on the floor with me handing me a bottle of water.

"Looks like you need this, now tell me what's happened?" he wipes his face and neck off with a towel removing all his sweat as I look up at him with worried eyes.

" I went to work and my boss over heard me talking to my friend on the phone and he heard me saying to him that I was looking for another job and  tired it on with me again but this time he had me up against the table and I couldn't move at first he grabbed my Kai and forcefully kissed me" I begin to sob and shake as he carefully comes closer to me.

"Hey Kai what's with the pissed of receptionist ....." I jump and turn to see Sehun walking towards us , as soon as he sees its me and that I'm crying he rushes over skidding on the floor to sit beside me.

"Hey what's wrong?" he puts his arm around me as Kai fills him in on what I just told him   

"What happened then Baek?" Sehun hands me some tissues from his bag so I can wipe my face. "I kneed him in the balls and told him to sick his job where the sun don't shine and I left and tried to find Chanyeol at work but I couldn't, then I tried the penthouse and no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter