Chapter 26

3 Men and a Toddler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           Hey its ok i've got you baby


Chanyeol's pov

"What happened?" I hold his now weak body in my arms as he sobs. hearing him hurt like this breaks my heart. I try to move away so I can look into his eyes but he grabs me tighter not letting me go.

"Baek where is Tae?" I ask him while looking towards the others for some sort of answer.

"He is with Minseok" Kai says while picking up the empty food wrappers and bringing them to the kitchen. I kiss the top of Baek's head before turning to Sehun "Can you ring Minseok and tell him what's going on and check to see if Tae is ok" he shakes his head and leans down grabbing his phone from the table before stopping. "Baek can I use your phone to get Minseok's number from it?" Baek takes his phone from his pocket and hands it to Sehun before leaning his back against the chair with his knees up close to his chest leaning his head on them.

"Chanyeol I don't know what to do I've lost my job and I wont be able to pay my rent" Baek sniffs looking up at me with so much sorrow in his eyes that I can almost feel my heart crack inside my chest. "We can sort all that out later but right now I think you need to rest. I'll take you into the bedroom you can sleep there for a bit" I stand up and reach my hand down towards him as he takes it and I pull him up guiding him over to the bedroom. 

I watch him crawl up the bed as I pull the cover back but instead of climbing in he moves closer settling on his knees in front of me as he reaches up and kisses my lips. I kiss back but pull away "baek I cant " I look down at his sad face but he stands up on the bed and wraps his arms around my neck puling me in for a kiss as I feel his soft lips touch mine making me kiss him back and put my arms around his small waist pulling him in close to my body.

"Baek we can't do this I'm sorry" I pull away as he just falls down on the bed sitting "I'm sorry chanyeol I shouldn't have done that" he wipes his tears in his sleeve and tries to hide his face. "Hey its ok your feeling emotional right now and it was something you would like to do when we where together," I rub his hair from his eyes before moving the cover as he snuggles down into the bed while I cover him. "yes I remember you would always comfort me when I was crying and put me to bed because I would ware myself out from crying so much". he smiles at me as I lean over and kiss his head. "Try sleep and don't worry about anything, we will talk it all out later" I move and walk towards the door as he calls me making me turn back. "Thank you Chanyeol" he says with a yawn making me smile and leave the room closing over the door behind me.

 

"How is he?" Kai and Sehun sit up from the sofa looking concerned. "he is ok he just needs to sleep, what did Minseok say when you rang him?" I walk towards the kitchen as they follow me close behind and taking a seat at the counter. "He is going to drop Tae over in a while" Sehun says.

"Ok well we need to have a chat later with baek, any news on that bastard of a boss" I grab a glass from the cupboard and pour out some whiskey while sipping it and leaning against the counter with my head down feeling like right now I just want to go into my room and climb in beside Baek and hold him like I use to when he would get upset.

"He got arrested that's all we know right now" Kai smiles while taking the glass from me and pouring it down the drain. "You don't need alcohol I'll make you some coffee" we swap places as he makes the coffee and I sit.

***

"Kai, Tae and I sit and laugh at the movie on tv while Sehun makes dinner. "Chanyeol" I turn to see a sleepy baek walk ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter